Why Sikhs Did Not Try Methods For Justice Of 84

kdsingh80

After Bin laden's death I was hearing a debate what india should do to get justice for 26/11 victims as Pakistan is not doing anything various methods were discussed like hiring hitmen or sending someone with particular training

But suddenly then I started thinking about 84.I know there were/are sikhs in west who want justice at any cost.Why they did not try these methods? Why is it that Sikhs always keep appealing to UNO ,USA but never looked at another method ?Money was never a problem for Sikhs

are you suggesting mossad style hits?

Our lot seem a bit mota dimaagh'd for ninja moves like that.

one example i could give is, the hindus handling MF Hussien's issue, there have been cases filed all over the country making this man just impossible to keep his foot in the country and abroad too he is having a hard time exhibiting his art, that man is craving to be back but wont ever make it here.

What i somewhere feel is the issue is left burning to keep igniting passions for power play in politics

if a beant singh was assasinated, if indira could be assasinated then what stopped those guys to boom 2 not so known people ????

But suddenly then I started thinking about 84.I know there were/are sikhs in west who want justice at any cost.Why they did not try these methods? Why is it that Sikhs always keep appealing to UNO ,USA but never looked at another method ?Money was never a problem for Sikhs

Truth is that despite a lot of people shouting slogans, the vast majority of people in the west weren't interested in giving up their comfortable lives for struggle.

Plus, I believe Sikhs have lost something they had before which makes them look to outside groups (be they governments or other bodies) almost as potential saviours in these situations today. What this indicates (to me) is that Sikhs outside of Panjab felt like they had little or no agency to do anything there.

Those hitman style jobs you are talking about are usually carried out by tightly knit nationalist groups with a lot of funds at their disposal. Despite the impression you might get over there (which is understandable given the media hype), in terms of wealth, Sikhs are NOT THAT rich in the diaspora compared to other communities like Russians and Arabs. Sikhs are usually upper working class or new middle class. We don't have any 'old money' or massive fortunes. Sure some families might have a few houses and a few flash mercs, but this is often achieved through very frugal existences and very little day to day waste. Plus they are generally very stingy about spending on anything that doesn't bring a guaranteed return or visible status. So the notion that Sikhs have bundles of cash, enough to throw money at problems like this is miles away from reality. But I can understand why an outsider might think that way, because the media here, in an attempt to show people that migration is working, usually pump all these glory stories about Sikhs. Whereas in reality there are plenty of poor, struggling Sikhs out there.

Plus we don't do secrecy very well. We always seem to get either grassed up or infiltrated when people try maneuvers like this. Remember the Ghadr movement anyone?

If we are really honest to each other here, it does appear like often Sikhs are actually quite naturally passive/aggressive to their own. This doesn't allow for sophisticated plans to be thought out and implemented successfully.

Plus it's hard to be a subtle, international man of mystery 'James Bond' type, with a bright orange turban on.

Edited by dalsingh101

Truth is that despite a lot of people shouting slogans, the vast majority of people in the west weren't interested in giving up their comfortable lives for struggle

Agree with it even in India it is the same but with money you can buy anything even the life of influencial people.

There were muslim gangs in India who could have done this job in 90s swiftly if they were paid appropriate price.Not sure they are powerful enough now.

Edited by kdsingh80

Agree with it even in India it is the same but with money you can buy anything even the life of influencial people.

There were muslim gangs in India who could have done this job in 90s swiftly if they were paid appropriate price.Not sure they are powerful enough now.

I heard when guys from here asked kharkoos if they wanted help. They turned it down.

Probably would have helped them if they didn't. Would've forced a wider international focus on events. But then our community may have been portrayed as 'international terrorists' by the west. But it was less likely then as the west never had the massive economic commitments they have in India now.

I heard when guys from here asked kharkoos if they wanted help. They turned it down.

Probably would have helped them if they didn't. Would've forced a wider international focus on events. But then our community may have been portrayed as 'international terrorists' by the west. But it was less likely then as the west never had the massive economic commitments they have in India now.

To be frank it is already too late.many culprits died their own death some few prominent are alive but justice through legal way is nearly impossible

also which kharkoos they contacted ,I heard they were also severly divided and many were working with Indian agencies

But then our community may have been portrayed as 'international terrorists' by the west. But it was less likely then as the west never had the massive economic commitments they have in India now.

There are several ways by which you can escape this tag cleverly

Edited by kdsingh80

There are several ways by which you can escape this tag cleverly

Not really. If mass/western media wants to portray you like that, they will.

Not really. If mass/western media wants to portray you like that, they will.

So What, western Liberals are are hardly going to portray to Sikhs in positive manner .And you very well know that people have short memory if these incidents happened in 14-16 years back then people by now would have forgotten it

So What, western Liberals are are hardly going to portray to Sikhs in positive manner .And you very well know that people have short memory if these incidents happened in 14-16 years back then people by now would have forgotten it

Personally I think back then, the Brit government wouldn't have given a toss. I know in the past sullay used to go to jihads (like Lebanon) from here and they would turn a blind eye to it. If some Sikhs discreetly went and fought in India they wouldn't have made too much of a fuss (then) I reckon.

We have to ask why no or very few people from the diaspora went to fight? Especially when Muslims seem to have no problem getting their youth joining in wars. Part of it could've been that the kharkoos thought they never needed any help originally? Plus, now I'm older I suspect the more vocal Khalistanis in the diaspora were actually pussies, who would give it large but never dream of fighting/dying themselves?

now I'm older I suspect the more vocal Khalistanis in the diaspora were actually pussies, who would give it large but never dream of fighting/dying themselves?

Whether they are afraid is different matter ,what the matter is what was their intention.As I said D company (if you know what i mean) was very powerful a deal with them or any other organisation could had done the job.

As Jaikara said ,were/are they really interested in justice or they just wanted this issue to be kept alive so they run their shops .

I am sorry but a big blot on martiality of sikhs is on and I don't think people in future will be afraid of Sikhs because they know they are not going to strike back.

I am sorry but a big blot on martiality of sikhs is on and I don't think people in future will be afraid of Sikhs because they know they are not going to strike back

I think the only people who think Sikhs are still hardcore martial are members of community itself. I know in London, they aren't considered tough at all.

Addition. Actually some Vancouver Sikhs are still murdering nutjobs. They probably scare a few people? Probably just their own?

Edited by dalsingh101

Many moons ago I knew of a British \Army Sgt. he knew quite a bit about Sikhs as he was an assistant to a Sikh Medical Officer (Dr) in the Army.

I was told that in the 80's quite a few sikhs men signed up to join the British Territorial Army (Reserve Army). They got their basic training done with and would resign. The army started to notice these guys were ending up dead quite a while after leaving. Further investigations revealed that these sikhs would get their basic training, leave and join the sikh kharkoos (terrorists?) in India where they would end up being killed.

To prevent the British govt being further implicated in assisting sikh terrorists activities an unofficial ban on the beard for recruits was imposed by the British Armed Forces which lasted into the early 1990's. The result was that the sikhs would not sign up to join the army if they knew they had to shave their beards.

Sikhs didn't try other methods because they were in Shock . They never ever think that Hindu mob will do this to them . I don't know whats wrong with our elders most of them still have soft corner for Hindus. Its the new generation which have started to question that are we belong to this country . Image of Sikhs is like niggers let me share some example what average Hindu think of us.

Once a Hindu Punjabi lady from South Delhi (so called Delhi posh area) said how can Sidhu being a Sardar can speak so good English.

A Hindu Arora once said by My Aunty got headache seeing soo many Sardars in flight .

This is what they think of us.

We really need to understand their mentality , why they hate Muslims and Sikhs so much ? Whats our crime ? All these shit we see on Indian television aginst Sikhs is something we need to understand.

Its very very rare to see A Hindu specking against Christians .

And proof of its the National Minority Commission report as per which Sikhs and Muslims face maximum number of Racism and Discrimination.

I have tried to get their report online but its not available anywhere.

Its the new generation which have started to question that are we belong to this country . Image of Sikhs is like niggers let me share some example what average Hindu think of us.

Which new generation you are talking about? Large number of Sikh girls are marrying in their families and their parents and brothers have no objection.Yuvraj Singh openly wear Om locket.Harbhajan Singh visit Shani mandirs

many others are assimilating in hinduism through dera's

Its very very rare to see A Hindu specking against Christians .

Again a surprising statement.Largest number of attacks happen on christian by RSS and you are saying Hindu's don't hate them.May be some urban hindu's don't say anything against Christians but where ever they do missionary work they face attack e:g kandhmal

Christian groups ask government to protect religious minority

Published Date: May 12, 2011

Tags: anti-christian violence, Protect, religious minority

Today's Indian News

Leaders welcome forest policy re-think

Kerala chief minister visits church before swearing in

Nuncio to inaugurate Trichur archdiocese’s 125th year celebrations

Poll analyst surprised by Kerala results

Catholic priest joins protest for permanent bridge

Christian groups in India have asked the Centre to take action against anti-Christian violence in the “saffron-colored corridor” of states in central India.

The Global Council of Indian Christians and the Catholic Secular Forum, in separate reports, have called for action to protect Christians in the states of Orissa, Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra and Gujarat.

The reports state that Hindu extremists in these states have pursued a campaign of violence against Christian minority.

The groups charge that in the “saffron-colored corridor,” Hindu radicals often have the tacit or even overt support of local police and government officials.

The reports points to more than 1,000 anti-Christian incidents in these states in the past 3 years, and cites “over 100 cases of true martyrdom.”

It challenges India’s national leaders to take action against the anti-Christian violence, saying that it poses “a test for the government about its real capacity to promote justice.”

http://www.cathnewsindia.com/2011/05/12/christian-groups-ask-government-to-protect-religious-minority/

Which new generation you are talking about? Large number of Sikh girls are marrying in their families and their parents and brothers have no objection.Yuvraj Singh openly wear Om locket.Harbhajan Singh visit Shani mandirs

many others are assimilating in hinduism through dera's

Again a surprising statement.Largest number of attacks happen on christian by RSS and you are saying Hindu's don't hate them.May be some urban hindu's don't say anything against Christians but where ever they do missionary work they face attack e:g kandhmal

I am not saying all Sikhs have started asking this question but change is taking place. And about Sikh girls we all know whats wrong with them its their mothers who practice Hindu rituals like Navratras and Karva Chauth . Sikh Girls marrying Hindus in not something new this is and was very common specially among Khatri Aroras Sikhs.

About yuvraj om locket i was surprised too but dont forget his mother is Hindu , we see so many Hindu wear Karas too.

And brother believe me change is taking place specially in our areas of NCR and its our duty to spread this . All my cousins have accepted that we SIKHS are slave in this country and we dont belong here.

We just need to get together and spread this message sooner we do better for us.

Most of the Sikh girls just dont know who we are and what happens to us in 1980's. Once i asked a Sikh girl that do u know about Bhindranwale she said is he a new singer.

Why Muslims girls are so religious because of their upbringing they know non Muslims are their enemy Muslims Missionaries openly criticize other faith . Do our granthis and Sants have balls to say this that its only Sikhi which is a true religion of god and all Devtas are fake .

When Guru Sahib can criticize them in Akal Ustat why cant we ?

Do u agree with me what i wrote on Hindu mentality towards Sikhs ?

Edited by amar_jkp

I am not saying all Sikhs have started asking this question but change is taking place. And about Sikh girls we all know whats wrong with them its their mothers who practice Hindu rituals like Navratras and Karva Chauth . Sikh Girls marrying Hindus in not something new this is and was very common specially among Khatri Aroras Sikhs.

Only hinduised Sikh families used to have this tradition but even now even in strict Sikh families this tradition is started.Out of my 6 cousin sisters not even a single one is married to Sikh and there is hardly any hope from younger ones.On the other hand in my Dad's generation not even a single cousin of my mother or father was married to Hindu

About yuvraj om locket i was surprised too but dont forget his mother is Hindu , we see so many Hindu wear Karas too.

There are millions of Hindu's who have faith in Sikh Gurdwara's but how many of them wear Khanda?

All my cousins have accepted that we SIKHS are slave in this country and we dont belong here.

People have different personal experiances .I was discussing this Topic with my younger brother who is working in very prominent MNC as software engineer and he just laughed.He in his entire college life of Haryana and Noida and now in work place never ever a faced a slightest bit of discrimination of being a Sikh.Infact all his very good friends are Hindu's

All my cousins have accepted that we SIKHS are slave in this country and we dont belong here.

What make your cousin think that We are slaves here? Sikhs are one of the richest community of Delhi ,Is it possible that a slave community become one of the richest?

Do u agree with me what i wrote on Hindu mentality towards Sikhs ?

Well I have heard this type of Anti Sikh mentality from some of my relatives but personally I have never faced it

Edited by kdsingh80

Only hinduised Sikh families used to have this tradition but even now even in strict Sikh families this tradition is started.Out of my 6 cousin sisters not even a single one is married to Sikh and there is hardly any hope from younger ones.On the other hand in my Dad's generation not even a single cousin of my mother or father was married to Hindu

There are millions of Hindu's who have faith in Sikh Gurdwara's but how many of them wear Khanda?

People have different personal experiances .I was discussing this Topic with my younger brother who is working in very prominent MNC as software engineer and he just laughed.He in his entire college life of Haryana and Noida and now in work place never ever a faced a slightest bit of discrimination of being a Sikh.Infact all his very good friends are Hindu's

What make your cousin think that We are slaves here? Sikhs are one of the richest community of Delhi ,Is it possible that a slave community become one of the richest?

Well I have heard this type of Anti Sikh mentality from some of my relatives but personally I have never faced it

All Sikhs are Hindunized Sikhs specially in India and about slavery let me give u some points :

1) As per Hindustani constitution Sikhs are part of Hindu Dharma , they dont even recognize our relegion as relegion what more points u want .

If ur cousins are not agreeing that Sikhs are slave in this country then its our fault we have failed to spread awareness about discrimination taking place against us.

National Minority commission report is the biggest proof that Sikhs face harassment and discrimination .

We are the second most hated community in this country .

Why our leaders dont discuss this openly.

All Sikhs are Hindunized Sikhs specially in India and about slavery let me give u some points :

1) As per Hindustani constitution Sikhs are part of Hindu Dharma , they dont even recognize our relegion as relegion what more points u want .

If ur cousins are not agreeing that Sikhs are slave in this country then its our fault we have failed to spread awareness about discrimination taking place against us.

National Minority commission report is the biggest proof that Sikhs face harassment and discrimination .

We are the second most hated community in this country .

Why our leaders dont discuss this openly.

1) As per Hindustani constitution Sikhs are part of Hindu Dharma , they dont even recognize our relegion as relegion what more points u want

Though I don't agree with it but the fact is who cares about constitution in India

No one even knows what is written in constitution and hardly constituition is applied in India.The most important factor is what Sikhs believe.

I have searched this on google and I have not found anything.I am reading all important news relating to Sikhs from past few years but I don't read any of this type of news.Anyway the big reality is Sikhs don't even exists apart from northern states of India So saying something like this need proof.When I was 8 year old means in year 1988 my father was transferred in Calcutta and we were living in outskirts of calcutta .At that time almost 100% of hindu bengalis their have no idea who are sikhs?The fact is almost 600 millions of Hindu's in India have no idea who are Sikhs so how could you hate someone to whom you don't even know

Though I don't agree with it but the fact is who cares about constitution in India

No one even knows what is written in constitution and hardly constituition is applied in India.The most important factor is what Sikhs believe.

I have searched this on google and I have not found anything.I am reading all important news relating to Sikhs from past few years but I don't read any of this type of news.Anyway the big reality is Sikhs don't even exists apart from northern states of India So saying something like this need proof.When I was 8 year old means in year 1988 my father was transferred in Calcutta and we were living in outskirts of calcutta .At that time almost 100% of hindu bengalis their have no idea who are sikhs?The fact is almost 600 millions of Hindu's in India have no idea who are Sikhs so how could you hate someone to whom you don't even know

Just use ur Right to Information and get all reports from National Minority commission of India truth will come out .

Its so sad to see that we have fail to spread our faith in India whereas Yogi Bhajan chelas has taken it to Latin America .

Just use ur Right to Information and get all reports from National Minority commission of India truth will come out .

Its so sad to see that we have fail to spread our faith in India whereas Yogi Bhajan chelas has taken it to Latin America .

In the era of internet almost every report is available on net.Here is another report on religious freedom

http://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q=cache:Xv0JclwFVcMJ:www.forum18.org/PDF/india.pdf+national+commission+minorities+Muslims+India+hate&hl=en&gl=in&pid=bl&srcid=ADGEESgyEa-kuOfd1PpRoM5KOgF10-CXMIWghEotMqk77jgZ1-Xw6sksVrju9nBOyOUwn4j59Ibdt8v-vnIvaUF5wRyILvL7QJpMpvCJNhhJ1rlaT7Gssc-iUJUSNTEc1tSO5OlYohTn&sig=AHIEtbQIC1-zUbgnKvQ5N9B3vY1ElXl4cQ

It mentions Muslims ,Christians,Dalits and tribals face severe discrimination

nowhere Sikhs are even mentioned

as spreading the faith is concerned it needed lot of Ground level missionary work ,forget about that we are still stuck in caste and class.We don't care for our poor Sikhs.The way 1984 victims were treated by Sikhs is one of the most disgusting way.Despite having pockets full of money Neither sikhs of India nor of abroad really helped them