Speaking - how?

There are pictures of our Guru's on this page!!!!!!!

I dont think we shud swear. Its just going to end up like every other mashed up site!!!!! I think the swearing should be cut down.

People - less harsh too! This site represts Sikhi to none-Sikhs - what impression will they have!?!?!?!!

yes i absolutley agree, only cos i think im the biggest offender, but i still say that i speak the truth(even if its harsh to those who aint amrithari i dont care cos the only thing ive been enforcing is that those who dont live in the kirpa of guru ji aint sikhs cos guru gobind singh ji made those who took amrit sikhs, no one else, no part time(cut hair) so called"sikhs")

but at least im agreein that maybe im the biggest offender :roll:

Vahguru Ji K Khalsa - Vaheguru Ji Ke Fateh

Lolz okay - but then atleast can i say Shere Ji just 4 me that im a "K4ur - to - be"....

Im not sure if u understand.... doesnt matter anyway!

But i wud like to say yeah im glad SUM1 took notice!!!! Its crazy!!!!!

Trust me - ur not the biggest offender. Ive heard worse and at one poitnt i wasnt gona come back on to the site. Your a main person on here but that doesnt make u biggest offender.

Vahguru Ji K Khalsa - Vaheguru Ji Ke Fateh

amee, these people keep @$£%" on the net and i we cant do anythingto stop these %^&%£>$?$££:%>?£ kinds or words apearing.

Stop should put a stop to this %^£>?£5 and make people see the ?F:$%££ swearing is $%^$" ^&$$ 6$$??$>% 6%$'@£/4 needed at all.

oh yeah.

fateh.

:) the above joke was to add humour, pls dont take offense, or truthsingh may cut it out as im not aloud to add humour. (again truthsingh, just joking. but i'll get you, and your kitty too....... :twisted: )

Guest kaur1699

Fateh Ji,

What k4ur Ji is saying is spot on, we all have to watch our language when placing a post on this board.

Everyone who is signed has agreed to not swear etc etc so lets keep it like that yea?!

ps, any profane language used in posts will automatically be removed from the post by mods

Guest kaur1699

Fateh Ji,

waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ki fateh

or mayb sum1 can jus filter the posts, so rather than losing the hole message, jus lose da swearin..i no its a bit time consumin, but hey...

waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ki fateh

Yea, thats what we try to do...

shere khalsa da: your entitled to your opinion about no amrit dhari people not being real sikhs. But i disagree with you in a real way. Most of the Guru's hadn't taken Amrit. Many followers who are hindu and muslim hold Guru Ji's pictures up in their houses and worship our Guru's.

I haven't taken amrit but i don't cut my hair. I feel that only God can judge who is more or less sikh. Thats what puts off alot of people from coming gurudwara- actually some of my friends.

One of my friends is one of the nicest people i've ever met and she's sikh. She dresses modestly and comes to the gurudwara and some of the women talk about her because she cuts her hair- my auntie heard them.

Another friend went to the gurudwara before school, in school uniform (trousers, shirt, blazer) and the women at the gurudwara said you shouldn't come to the gurudwara dressed like that. Her mum said she's going to school. And the woman said "it doesnt matter".

People judge other people too much- its got to stop. Theres only one supreme being who had the right to make judgements.

For example: You can be an amritdhari but you may not be a good person. So are you proud to have that person classified as a Sikh even though they may be a bad person and be dishonest? And if theres a generous, caring man who comes from a sikh family but hasn't taken amrit- then that person is less of a sikh than the amrit dhari??

Like i said- let god judge!

Fateh

u know i dont think Shere meant it in a bad way. I think because he probably has quite a disciplined way of thinking and reason - which is fantastic - that is why u have taken his coment like that. The fact pagee is speaking so bluntly and what mite seem quite judging to you, may not seem quite judgin in some sense.... probably feels more factual than judgmental.... but i can understand why u may have taken it like that!!!

However his words are powerful yet probably unique to him and others too.

Sorry i know got nuthing to do with me.

Bul chuk Maafi.

you're right kaur ji, we shouldn't b swearing.

but it also depends on the way we hav been brought up - i know that some of my mates swear a lot - but that's what their house is like..u know, parents etc.

i talk outa experience..be careful when and where u swear..people can get *really* offended, even if no offence was intended.

Guest kaur1699

Fateh Ji,

One of my friends is one of the nicest people i've ever met and she's sikh. She dresses modestly and comes to the gurudwara and some of the women talk about her because she cuts her hair- my auntie heard them.

Another friend went to the gurudwara before school, in school uniform (trousers, shirt, blazer) and the women at the gurudwara said you shouldn't come to the gurudwara dressed like that. Her mum said she's going to school. And the woman said "it doesnt matter".

In response to that, if someone says something thats plain silly like its not right to go to Gurdwara Sahib in your school uniform, do you really care what that person says or thinks? People are always going to talk no matter what. Do what you want/have to do, one should get on with their life and let others do what they want to.