Message For G Kaur

Happy bird day to ju!

birthday_clipart_14.gif

A step further into budharee territory!

PS - Notice how the women completely destroy the above song once they open their mouths.....eeeww where the ear plugs at!

Edited by dalsingh101

Errr Dal thanks for dedicating a topic to me but did I miss something? My birthday is in September and I'm not a buddhi yet, I'm still sweet 16 :-) - Speak for yourself, lol - I Can't wait till I get my drivers licence in 2 years, yaaayyyyy

P.s I listened to the song for 1½ minutes and then I had to turn off the sound! Couldn't you have found a better song, lol

Duhh...dopey or what!

I thought someone called G Kaur in my hotmail was you.

Ha ha!!!!!!!

I take it all back.

Mega LOL

What have you been cooking today? Hallucegenic mushroom pakoras??

Oye you!

I'm not addicted to any other poison than Coca-Cola, I can't help it! :(

And why is it funny? Punjabis are addicted to chah, I really hate that so I have Coca-Cola instead, it's my chah :)

Edited by G.Kaur

Suryadev, the day you get hanged... I mean married :D you will understand that men aren't capable of understanding women, just like this quote says:

“To be happy with a man you must understand him a lot and love him a little. To be happy with a woman you must love her a lot and not try to understand her at all.”

Errr Dal thanks for dedicating a topic to me but did I miss something? My birthday is in September and I'm not a buddhi yet, I'm still sweet 16 :-)

Hang on a minute!!

Earlier you said you'd been a nurse for about 1.5 years! What the XXXX? Do they let 14 year olds do jobs like that Scandapendua???

That's called child labour elsewhere!

Hang on a minute!!

Earlier you said you'd been a nurse for about 1.5 years! What the XXXX? Do they let 14 year olds do jobs like that Scandapendua???

That's called child labour elsewhere!

Yeah, can you believe it?

I'm getting married when I'm 18 and then my life's gonna be so good, so I've been told :) Duhh!

Hahah 16 I wish! I'm 26.

Edited by G.Kaur