Sikhism And Caste

kdsingh80

It's Sikhs like you who make my blood boil with your self righteous shit just because you have taken amrit. Let me hit you with reality, taking amrit is the first step not the last so stop making it out like that.

We are all equal in the eyes of maharaj, we are one panth. stop trying to segregate us!!!!

How many non khalsas have their life for the panth? Or are you going to dismiss that and come out with some BS like "oh they will be reborn as khalsa".

I find your bhul chak marf posts a bit annoying esp when you post crap like what you said, you just want a slap..happy to give you sajja little boy. 

Paapiman is a pendu from India who obviously hasn't got a lot of life experience Crystal, factor that in. 

Taking Amrit is probably the only thing he has done to make himself feel good about himself, hence his clinging onto it in the way he does. 

Boy, I remember a few decades ago when goray and kalay would knock people's paghs off, or pull off their jooras for fun. The main people who would step up to the bullies would be monay Sikhs. People like Paapi would have been the type to have got targeted hard, and I bet he would never even try to fight back...

Personally I feel there is nothing lower in the quom than a cowardly amritdhari - that is a complete  and utter travesty.

I just feel outraged how someone can claim such BS like this. Where I used to live loads of goreh tried to start shit but once a Singh let's of a jaikaara the jackals run...

Dalsingh let's face it the glory days of sooormeh khalsa is long gone. People are scared,scared to get in trouble with the law or if their wife finds out. I believe there are tons of coward amritdharis, disgusting. If you can't defend yourself or others you have no right to wear a kirpan that's worse as an attacker may take the blade and use it against you. The worst paap is to let someone take your own shastar and use it against you,beisti di gal.

Crystal 

​So true bro! So true....<sadly>

And I've said it before, that modern day weakness HAS played a big part in emboldening outsiders to specifically targeting lulloo Sikh girls for conversion or sexual abuse.  

Paapiman's other shortsightedness is the way he totally ignores our current state and actually pushes ideas that would turn us (already a minority community on the receiving end) into a darn microscopic one!! 

This ain't no vehicle to personally bolster your ego Paapiman! It's a ship to take us ALL somewhere positive.  

It's great that you are amritdhari, now don't let your ego twist that into making you a fudhoo. That'll be falling at the first hurdle.

Jatts and tharkhans arent even high cazte...they are the same level.

​Not really. Both are "kammis" workers or peasants. Jats ascendancy came through land ownership courtesy initially of Baba Banda Bahadur - a rajput. But Jats are recognised as a higher caste than tarkhans.

​Not really. Both are "kammis" workers or peasants. Jats ascendancy came through land ownership courtesy initially of Baba Banda Bahadur - a rajput. But Jats are recognised as a higher caste than tarkhans.

​That depends on who you ask.

You get some scraggy, uneducated farmer, with a tiny plot, thinking he is royalty.

Really, I think the current jat illusions of grandeur come from being patronised by the British, who found jats from the pends easily controllable, and used them to manipulate Sikhi into their own preferred vision; make money via agriculture and obtain a steady stream of docile soldiers who wouldn't challenge foreign orders. 

It's Sikhs like you who make my blood boil with your self righteous shit just because you have taken amrit. Let me hit you with reality, taking amrit is the first step not the last so stop making it out like that.

​I never said that taking amrit is the last step, but it is a mandatory step to enter into Sikhism.

Bhul chuk maaf

Edited by paapiman

​Jatts belong to the lowest caste, according to the Bhai Saab Bhai Gurdaas jee. Therefore, Jatts, Chimbay, Tarkhans, Lohars, Chamars, etc, all belong to the Shudar varna.

Bhul chuk maaf

It's great that you are amritdhari, now don't let your ego twist that into making you a fudhoo. That'll be falling at the first hurdle.

​Do you know, what fudhoo means? It is derived from the word "Fudhi", which means vagina.

Bhul chuk maaf

Edited by paapiman

an, you have big issues if you think moneh are outcasts or patit as you put it. 

​I apologize if I hurt your feelings, but basics of Sikhism cannot be changed to accommodate people. If adulterous people, alcoholics, smokers, drug addicts, meat eaters, etc, all start claiming that they are Sikhs -- what will we do then.

No point in getting personal. I sometimes try to follow tenth master. Get personal with him, if you have any questions.

rehinee rehai soee sikh maeraa ||
ouh t(h)aakur mai ous kaa chaeraa ||
rehith binaa(n) nehi sikh kehaavai ||
rehith binaa(n) dhar chottaa(n) khaavai ||
rehith binaa(n) sukh kabahu(n) n lehae ||
thaa(n) thae rehith s dhrirr kar rehai ||
khhaalasaa khhaas kehaavai soee jaa(n) kae hiradhae bharam n hoee ||
bharam bhaekh thae rehai niaaraa so khhaalas sathiguroo hamaaraa ||

Unquote [1]

[1] - http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/5446-2-quick-questions/

The third line clearly indicates - Without Rehat, one cannot claim to be Sikh.

Bhul chuk maaf

​Do you know, what fudhoo means? It is derived from the word "Fudhi", which means Vagina.

Bhul chuk maaf

​Wherever it was derived from, it now means a sort of idiotic bundha with little 'street smarts'.

What we used to call a 'gormless' person in the UK once.  I ain't gonna lie, you frequently sound like one when you argue over technicalities without seeing the bigger picture. 

I think saying truth is one thing, but shoving it down on others again and again is not a good thing. Hurting someone's feelings when you can very well withhold your comments, is not nice, we should all avoid sowing bad karma seeds.

​Good point bro. If one talks about truth, it does not mean that he is looking down or promoting hatred against someone. This is a Sikh forum bro. We still need to provide references to prove a patit that he is a patit. A patit needs to realize that he is a patit. That does not mean that all amritdharis are better than him, as a human being.

I don't even consider myself a Sikh, as I don't follow rehat properly, but Satguru jee's commands cannot be changed. 

Bhul chuk maaf

Edited by paapiman

an, you have big issues if you think moneh are outcasts or patit as you put it. 

A person, who is born in a Sikh family and does not consume khanday da amrit or any other form of initiation, will be classified as a Nigura.  

Nigura is looked down upon in Gurbani. Please read the verses below, from our father. They are not my verses.

ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਬਾਝਹੁ ਗੁਰੁ ਨਹੀ ਕੋਈ ਨਿਗੁਰੇ ਕਾ ਹੈ ਨਾਉ ਬੁਰਾ ॥੧੩

Without the True Guru, there is no Guru at all; one who is without a Guru has a bad reputation. ||13||

ਨਿਗੁਰੇ ਕਉ ਗਤਿ ਕਾਈ ਨਾਹੀ ॥

There is no salvation for those who have no Guru.

ਅਵਗਣਿ ਮੁਠੇ ਚੋਟਾ ਖਾਹੀ ॥੩

Beguiled by worthless sins, they are struck down. ||3||

ਸੋ ਨਿਗੁਰਾ ਜੋ ਮਰਿ ਮਰਿ ਜੰਮੈ ਨਿਗੁਰੇ ਆਵਣ ਜਾਵਣਿਆ ॥੨

One who has no Guru, dies over and over again, only to be re-born. One who has no Guru continues coming and going in reincarnation. ||2||

Bhul chuk maaf

Paapiman's other shortsightedness is the way he totally ignores our current state and actually pushes ideas that would turn us (already a minority community on the receiving end) into a darn microscopic one!! 

​So what do you suggest? Should we change the basics of our religion to accommodate all kinds of people?

Bhul chuk maaf

​So what do you suggest? Should we change the basics of our religion to accommodate all kinds of people?

Bhul chuk maaf

​Geezer, Sikhi was an open and inclusive faith from the days of our Gurus. So it does/has accommodated all kinds of people. You're just too dim to see that...

Anyway, regardless of your idiocy, the fact on the ground now is that the panth is made up of many people who aren't amritdhari but have some sort of ancestral or familial connection to Sikhi - be this in Khalsa or sehajdhari in roots.

If you think that ANY society has EVER developed over centuries in a simple, clear, linear fashion (like you're suggesting) without the impact and impress of the wider world on it - you must be retarded! Change is unavoidable.

If you think Khalsas of old turned their backs on nonKhalsas who were symphathetic and even supportive of them, you must be mad. 

Let people dive into Sikhi at the depth that they are destined for: Aap vichorayaa, aap milayaa. 

We've been through the stupid arguments and debates you're putting out before (trust me, heard it all before), and some of us have witnessed how detrimental they have been. 

​Geezer, Sikhi was an open and inclusive faith from the days of our Gurus. So it does/has accommodated all kinds of people. You're just too dim to see that...

Anyway, regardless of your idiocy, the fact on the ground now is that the panth is made up of many people who aren't amritdhari but have some sort of ancestral or familial connection to Sikhi - be this in Khalsa or sehajdhari in roots.

People who come to Khalsa, will be respected as humans. That does not mean we start calling every Tom, Dick, Harry, etc who comes to Gurughar as Sikhs.

Bhul chuk maaf

Edited by paapiman

​Bro, we are not at war (physical) right now. So how come, so many people are committing the grave sin of cutting kesh?

Bhul chuk maaf

Are you smoking atta? 

My post was meant to mean, when our Singh's and shaheeds got killed. It was sehjdharisbwho kept our physical numbers up. The khalsakhalsa army could not survive without sehjdharis replenishing the stock of man. 

True that:

The closet allies amritdharis have is sehajdharis. The similarity in beliefs (despite the differences Paapiman focuses on), makes them much closer allies than any Hindu or Muslim sympathizers. Whenever I've seen the shit hit the fan in real life (NF, grooming gangs etc.), more 'patits' step up than people like Paapi - draw what conclusion you will from that... 

And despite whatever Paapi says about 'patits' many still have a very deep (And real!) affinity with the underlying ideas of Khalsaness. Amritdharis of old are a source of inspiration to them. Modern day 'equivalents' like Paapiman just moot all over a beautiful legacy.

Edited by dalsingh101

Are you smoking atta? 

My post was meant to mean, when our Singh's and shaheeds got killed. It was sehjdharisbwho kept our physical numbers up. The khalsakhalsa army could not survive without sehjdharis replenishing the stock of man. 

Most likely, many Sehajdharis of that time did not commit the 4 cardinal sins and were keshdharis; unlike the monay, rhoday, sharabee, kabbabee, lampats, etc of today's times.

Bhul chuk maaf