Sikh Community In Lahore Prevented From Celebrating Festival

So you support the massive abuse, torture and killing of Sikhs in the 80s and 90s by local hindus because they were simply 'teaching the Sikhs a lesson never to rebel or kill their prime minister again' ??????

you can NEVER justify killing civilians...

You can try to steer away the topic all you like amardeep brother to 1984. But the fact remains that if Sikhs did not retaliate against Muslims in 1947, then where should have the millions of Sikhs and Hindus refugees from west Punjab settled? My own family for example, got a house and land whose previous occupants had been Muslims. Where would my family have settled in, or do you think we should have lived like Palistinian refugees for the last 64 years? If the Muslims had remained, then today due to low birth rate of Sikhs and Hindus and extremely high birth rate of Muslims, east Punjab would have been another Kashmir. Would you have preferred that situation instead? It is very easy to be politically correct, but sometimes you need to see outside of the sensitive PC bubble to see the harsh reality of this world.

So you support the massive abuse, torture and killing of Sikhs in the 80s and 90s by local hindus because they were simply 'teaching the Sikhs a lesson never to rebel or kill their prime minister again' ??????

you can NEVER justify killing civilians...

Amardeep I am afraid your comparison is wrong.It was Muslim league which was well supported by Local muslims of East and west Punjab wanted population exchange so muslims knew this fact that if their area is not in pakistan then they have to leave their homes on the other hand no such thing was their in 80s or 90s .The Sikhs that were killed in 1984 riots hardly even supported Khalistan or supporting pro Khalistani parties

to Mithar - Happy to know that there is atleast 1 brother who is likeminded.

Indeed, there are 2 million Hindus and 3 million Christians - some of both communities have already converted to Sikhi but there is no support from the wider Panth nor any attempts to keep them motivated/inspire to preach about Sikhi. We could easily achieve 50,000 converts from these (especially lower caste Hindus) but we need some maya and group to take the initiative to do this.

Muslims are highly increasing in our Punjab - I even saw a report of a Sikh girl marrying a Muslim boy in our very own East Punjab. I became aware about this problem when I met Jathedar Ranjit Singh. He was telling that these guys might just start carrying ak47s and harbor terrorists within the 10-15 years. Now taking your piece of information into consideration (them being armed, arrogant etc), the Jathedars assertation doesn't seem that wrong. There are claims that some Gujjars spit when they pass Gurdwaras too.

Back to the topic, this Gurdwara was already taken by these Muslims some years back. Back then nobody did a thing, nor will someone do something now.

Generally Muslims are fine with Sikhs, especially West Punjabi ones. But the islamicised ones are really bad, especially northern areas. Do you know that a 9 year Sikh girl was made to accept Islam and marry some old guy in FATA some months back?

Something off topic too;

Altough I don't like Master Tara Singh, he did a good thing. During talks of creating Pakistan, Muslims were asking for Gurdaspur/Amritsar aswel. (Gurdaspur was a muslim majority district, even now you can meet many Pakistanis whose grandparents moved from Gurdaspur.) Apparently Tara Singh stood up and tore down Pakistans flag in the gathering of many Muslay! This calmed them down and we got about half Majha.

Something off topic too;

Altough I don't like Master Tara Singh, he did a good thing. During talks of creating Pakistan, Muslims were asking for Gurdaspur/Amritsar aswel. (Gurdaspur was a muslim majority district, even now you can meet many Pakistanis whose grandparents moved from Gurdaspur.) Apparently Tara Singh stood up and tore down Pakistans flag in the gathering of many Muslay! This calmed them down and we got about half Majha.

Master Tara Singh's flag teraing was in the Lahore Assembly, and he barely escaped being lynched outside by the muslim mob, but the very next day, the muslim league initiated violence against Sikhs in Rawalpindi(March 47) with the intention of clearing the Sikhs wholesale from that division, because of M Tara Singhs act. Master Ji's own house in Rawalpindi was flattened.

This is NOT how we got half of Majha either. Dont beleive in old wives tales ji.

to Mithar - Happy to know that there is atleast 1 brother who is likeminded.

Indeed, there are 2 million Hindus and 3 million Christians - some of both communities have already converted to Sikhi but there is no support from the wider Panth nor any attempts to keep them motivated/inspire to preach about Sikhi. We could easily achieve 50,000 converts from these (especially lower caste Hindus) but we need some maya and group to take the initiative to do this.

Muslims are highly increasing in our Punjab - I even saw a report of a Sikh girl marrying a Muslim boy in our very own East Punjab. I became aware about this problem when I met Jathedar Ranjit Singh. He was telling that these guys might just start carrying ak47s and harbor terrorists within the 10-15 years. Now taking your piece of information into consideration (them being armed, arrogant etc), the Jathedars assertation doesn't seem that wrong. There are claims that some Gujjars spit when they pass Gurdwaras too.

Back to the topic, this Gurdwara was already taken by these Muslims some years back. Back then nobody did a thing, nor will someone do something now.

Generally Muslims are fine with Sikhs, especially West Punjabi ones. But the islamicised ones are really bad, especially northern areas. Do you know that a 9 year Sikh girl was made to accept Islam and marry some old guy in FATA some months back?

Something off topic too;

Master Tara Singh's flag tearing was in the Lahore Assembly, and he barely escaped being lynched outside by the muslim mob, but the very next day, the muslim league initiated violence against Sikhs in Rawalpindi(March 47) with the intention of clearing the Sikhs wholesale from that division, because of M Tara Singhs act. Master Ji's own house in Rawalpindi was flattened.

This is NOT how we got half of Majha either. Dont beleive in old wives tales ji.

KGM basically said he wants to go to pakiland to get military training and fight india. He then went on to brag that loads(!) of sikhs have done it and that Khalistan is only a matter of time as a result.

Well....KGM is back on SS.com. HSD reading his post I cant believe that he wrote the above. This is what he had to say on his return from self imposed exile or banvhaas:

Singho ive decided to return to the forum after a short while out..thanks to a gupt singh who convinced me to return..i just got disillusioned with not being able to visably see the person i am debating or chatting with...its seems very emotionless..not being able to smile at a brother and hug him when you say fateh...more pyaar in person..anyways time to stop being a whiny little <banned word filter activated> and get on with it....

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/62255-im-back/

Does it sound like the same person? The poor bechara just needs a cuddle and some hippy-style loving! Oh the stress of fighting for Khalistan.....its a lonely struggle.

Well....KGM is back on SS.com. HSD reading his post I cant believe that he wrote the above. This is what he had to say on his return from self imposed exile or banvhaas:

Singho ive decided to return to the forum after a short while out..thanks to a gupt singh who convinced me to return..i just got disillusioned with not being able to visably see the person i am debating or chatting with...its seems very emotionless..not being able to smile at a brother and hug him when you say fateh...more pyaar in person..anyways time to stop being a whiny little <banned word filter activated> and get on with it....

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/62255-im-back/

Does it sound like the same person?!

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/61996-reasons-as-to-why-im-joining-the-army-and-would-like-to-see-more-singhs-join/page__st__20

Post 28 onwards. He's not the only one who admits to it. I'm beginning to think that SS is just full of kids with big mouths and no trousers. In 50 years time they'll be the ones propped up against the wall in Gurudwaras moaning about how the youth are nowhere near as good or strong as they were............ :rolleyes:

The poor bechara just needs a cuddle and some hippy-style loving!

Ahh, good old Suryadev, always volunteering to give the Kharkoos hugs. This is how the Khalsa won wars.

Oh the stress of fighting for Khalistan.....its a lonely struggle.

Would you want people like that fighting for Khalistan? He cant even fight himself by the sounds of it.

Edited by HSD 2

Master Tara Singh's flag tearing was in the Lahore Assembly, and he barely escaped being lynched outside by the muslim mob, but the very next day, the muslim league initiated violence against Sikhs in Rawalpindi(March 47) with the intention of clearing the Sikhs wholesale from that division, because of M Tara Singhs act. Master Ji's own house in Rawalpindi was flattened.

Yes, he gave impression that Sikhs were ready to take back their homeland without any preparation of any sort in reality. Just talks. Actions of Muslims were more like preemptive strike. Master Tara Singh is guilty of being leader of Sikhs and missing golden opportunity of fetching Sikh Homeland (look at chaos and number of Sikhs in military). I don't know if he was incompetent of dishonest.

Probably dishonest? But our homeland would only be a couple districts, not even half of our todays (already divided) Punjab; districts like Jind would be in it.

Problem is we didn't do enough to preach our Sikhi, so we didn't have the numbers. Even now its not too late.

even now bhaa ji , i have spoke to some jathebandis, they are still stringent about preaching to punjabis but they have this regional superiorty shit in their mindsets and they wont come out of it.

i have attended christian missionary prayer meetings , they call all those who need some healing and have a community prayer session, this works and people are convinced to accept their set of beliefs.

When we have such a beautiful concept of ARDAS what are we waiting for ? cant we go to slums, needy people and do the same ?

cant we go to slums, needy people and do the same ?

True, those are the people that should be reached out to. Look at these christian missionaries, they approach the people who live in slums, build schools and prefer to hire Christians as teachers over non Christians. Sikhs should also approach poor people, build schools and in the process also encourage Sikh employment. Unfortunately, great big Sikh institutions such as SGPC or DSGMC or even great Sikh Jathabandis such as Buddhadal, Taksals, AKJ, Missionaries, Sant Samaj have not approached the poor people. All these great Sikh organization have a lot of money and materiel resources which can by utilized for Prachar. But no one is doing anything.