Shastar Vidiya Website Gets A Sticky On Sikhsangat

ipledgeblue

You seem very, very paranoid if you truly believe the moderators and admins on SikhSangat are making new accounts or supporting people to make threads like that.

The reason those types of threads are posted more often than not is because the issues are very, very real and there's a good community on SikhSangat. There are bad apples, but who are you to judge them and slander an entire board?

I am not saying I am 100% sure but I joined that site 6 years ago and this discussion seems to be never ending ,surprisingly SS is the only site where people are obsessed with these topics and BTW discussion about SS is not started by me here

And yes there members like Jassa to whom I respect a lot and read his posts with great interests

Edited by kdsingh80

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And who are you ? At first you have very good relation with SPN team then suddenly You went against them and became a fan of SA and then when you don't find your views similar to members here you left this site too and BTW if you don't know I am not associated with SPN anymore ,infact I am one of the member who is not liked by many.

YEs I find posts on SS sad and even worrying .

And BTW if you can't understand difference between politely asking someone and yelling then I can't do anything

I already responded to your top part. YOu find SS post worrying.....really big guy. What about SPN? Wait kdsingh80 can't mention spn in their true light or at all on other forums because then other members can show people what they are truly about. The one site (SPN) that is out against Gurmat, kdsingh80 will not call sad. Does that really make sense.

I'm not going to continue this further with you. If you want others to speak politely, then first learn how to respect others. Your at least in your 30s i guess. I don't think you need to be told this, but I will tell you just in case you don't know this very simple lesson in life. Respect is earned.

I hope in the future you keep your sad and worrying comments to yourself. Thank you, Mr. SPN.

You seem very, very paranoid if you truly believe the moderators and admins on SikhSangat are making new accounts or supporting people to make threads like that.

The reason those types of threads are posted more often than not is because the issues are very, very real and there's a good community on SikhSangat. There are bad apples, but who are you to judge them and slander an entire board?

He was hoping no one would pick up on it and people will just let it slide.

I already responded to your top part. YOu find SS post worrying.....really big guy. What about SPN? Wait kdsingh80 can't mention spn in their true light or at all on other forums because then other members can show people what they are truly about. The one site (SPN) that is out against Gurmat, kdsingh80 will not call sad. Does that really make sense.

I'm not going to continue this further with you. If you want others to speak politely, then first learn how to respect others. Your at least in your 30s i guess. I don't think you need to be told this, but I will tell you just in case you don't know this very simple lesson in life. Respect is earned.

I hope in the future you keep your sad and worrying comments to yourself. Thank you, Mr. SPN.

SPN is forum with lot of people having missionary liberal views ,it is not the only forum or blog that propagate these type of views .No where i said I have problems with Sikhsangat's Gurmat views. the problem is ultra fanatic views or cry babies of some posters and BTW Don't tell me about respect,you just jumped on me because SPN dispute is still fresh in your mind.This thread is not started by me neither I was the first person who said things about Sikhsangat yet despite no conflict with you ,you just attacked me why?You just attacked me me because of my past affilation with SPN and because I post on that site .As far respect is earned I very well know that and there you must be only person on net who hate me ,apart from you hardly people say anything about me.

That sexually fustrated comment was very shameful of you. But then again you have a pic of Niddar up....lol...it doesn't surprise me after seeing who you idolize.

1. How is it shameful?

2. By having a pic of Niddar Singh Ji you assume (a) I idolise him and (b ) he holds certain views.

How did you come to these conclusion?

If you are unable use full names ie Niddar Singh, I suggest you idolise some wise person and learn some simple manners.

I'm sure you wouldn't appreciate if I came onto the forums and started writing 'Jarnail this, Randhir that'!

Edited by SURYADEV

Come on folks, we all know Niddar might know how to fight but this 'Hanuman taught Guru Nanak' stuff is comedy at best and blasphemy at worst.

As for the sexual frustration, lol, Suryadev is pretty much right. But what are these kids who see themselves as religous or from religous backgrounds going to do about it? Go out and make money, then get laid? Sikhs get married later in life, it's no surprise they're worried about who they end up with.

Edited by HSD 2

brother, has anyone ever actually said that or written it anywhere?

A direct quote of khalistanigunman on SS, posted 28/8/11 re Shaster vidya website thread,

"... Niddar and most of his supporters insult Santji whenever he is mentioned and insult the Kharkoos even more...Their website as earlier mentioned even calls Khalistanis fanatic terrorists...so much for your respect !!....Its funny isnt it...Its the Kharkoos who fought for the return of the Sikh Raaj...the same people these Nangs call 'fake' Khalsa...While these Neo Nangs...sit on their a** pretending to be legitimate Nihang singhs..pretending to be warriors preparing for War by drinking Shaheedi Degh.....well let me drum this into you....none of the Nangs of this generatioin will see a battlefield lol...and even if you did...you would be slaughtered....stop living in a fantasy world!...you lost your role as a Ladli Fauj in 1984!!..When you abandoned the Kaum in their time of need....it will take decades or even more before you are forgiven for this betrayal!!...the blood of our Kharkoo Shaheeds is also on your hands!!....the Nangs moan why the present Nihangs have such a bad reputation amongst the Sikh Nation...they say they are misunderstood...Your not!!...your present situation is well deserved!....I HAVE HUGE RESPECT FOR PURAATAN NIHANG SINGHS AND NIHANG MARYADA...BUT I HAVE NO RESPECT ..FOR TODAYS NEO NANGS !!! YOUR A JOKE TO THE REAL NIHANG SINGHS (WHO ARE RARE AND FEW IN NUMBERS ATM)"

Stating that the "blood of our kharkoo Shaheeds is also on your hands!!" is clearly a serious and dangerous accusation, and it can be seen that this accusation is being targeted at Nihangs and Niddar Singhs website .

Edited by Satgyan-pujari

thats not actually saying that Nihangs or Budha Dal were responsible for operation bluestar though is it?

khalistani gunman has a point about nihangs opposing and being responsible for the deaths of some kharkoos, this is well-known that some nihangs grassed on kharkoos and got them arretsed and killed in false encounters, but also it has to be noted that there were several, not many though, nihangs that fought for the Khalistan movement.

But has he or anyone else said that the Budha Dal or Nihangs were responsible for operation bluestar?

thats not actually saying that Nihangs or Budha Dal were responsible for operation bluestar though is it?

khalistani gunman has a point about nihangs opposing and being responsible for the deaths of some kharkoos, this is well-known that some nihangs grassed on kharkoos and got them arretsed and killed in false encounters, but also it has to be noted that there were several, not many though, nihangs that fought for the Khalistan movement.

But has he or anyone else said that the Budha Dal or Nihangs were responsible for operation bluestar?

Like I said KGM (through his very insulting and aggressive post against all present day Nihangs) had apportioned blame to Nihangs and included Niddar Singh via quoting the website, I never stated he quoted direct responsibility of bluestar on Nihangs. And why start putting blame and scapegoating Nihangs, when we should be in unity as a Panth be directing our energies towards highlighting the Indian government and Punjab police for the atrocities during and after 1984.

Fighting and arguing between ourselves and apportioning blame within Sikhi is a very weak and immature attitude, leaving us wide open to self destruction.

Edited by Satgyan-pujari

Is telling lies about what someone has written, in this case KhalistaniGunman a way to greater unity? You accused his specifically of blaming Nihangs and Niddar for Bluestar so either place the quote here or accept that in your eagerness to badmouth SikhSangat you got carried away. I agree wholeheartedly with his KGM's views as quoted by you. He is right that Nihangs after 1984 had a very bad rep amongst Sikhs as well and it will be a cold day in hell before you see uk nangs fighting for the Panth.

Is telling lies about what someone has written, in this case KhalistaniGunman a way to greater unity? You accused his specifically of blaming Nihangs and Niddar for Bluestar so either place the quote here or accept that in your eagerness to badmouth SikhSangat you got carried away. I agree wholeheartedly with his KGM's views as quoted by you. He is right that Nihangs after 1984 had a very bad rep amongst Sikhs as well and it will be a cold day in hell before you see uk nangs fighting for the Panth.

The badmouthing and your defence of it is by KGM, and again I reiterate the accusations made by KGM in his post. I am only highlighting the post made, I haven't mentioned bluestar once, thats only your imagination.

Your dislike of ,as you put it "uk nangs" is colouring your judgement and causing the eagerness in supporting the inflammatory post by KGM. If you "wholeheartedly" agree with KGM's views you also subscribe to the disunity of the Panth and nindya of Nihangs made bi KGM, hardly something to boast about.

Edited by Satgyan-pujari

You might not have mentioned Bluestar by name but what was the-;

Stop digging and admit your error and move on.

Exactly, good to see you admit what I didn't quote.

Yes, the blaming and accusations targeted at Nihangs and Niddar Singh by KGM in his abusive, insulting and highly provocative post (see post#40), in direct reference of the events surrounding 1984 is something he has to account for.

The error is of KGM, it is him who should explain what he meant by making such inflammatory accusations, not for people like yourself and others, second guessing what he "actually" meant.

If KGM didn't actually mean what he had written and retracts his accusations levied against Nihangs re-84, I will gladly admit my error.

Edited by Satgyan-pujari

brother, you are reading too much into what KGM said, he has never said, nor have i ever heard anyone else say or insinuate that Nihangs or Dal Panth were responsible for the actual attack.

You are telling us about what KGM actually meant, but i feel this is a reflection on yourself, not KGM.

Be big enough to admit you have made a mistake.

brother, you are reading too much into what KGM said, he has never said, nor have i ever heard anyone else say or insinuate that Nihangs or Dal Panth were responsible for the actual attack.

You are telling us about what KGM actually meant, but i feel this is a reflection on yourself, not KGM.

Be big enough to admit you have made a mistake.

Bhaji, i will again reiterate i have never stated that KGM said Nihangs were responsible for the actual attack re-84, only that he apportioned blame. I have personally continually stated this so that my posts are not mis-interpreted.

If i have mis-interpreted what KGM wrote i genuinely do apologize, but writing such inflammatory material full of accusations targeted at Nihangs and clearly mentioning 1984 in its content, is in itself something that should warrant an apology.

If KGM didn't actually mean what i interpreted, then maybe he is the only one who can set the record straight and explain his derogatory post which i highlighted.

What i find remarkable is how the post full of nindya and insults of all present day Nihangs by KGM is supported and defended, and i am asked to apologize for alleged mis-interpreting its contents.

Edited by Satgyan-pujari

I am NOT defending him, i just cannot see his wording the same way you have.

OK fair enough, but can you not see the wording in the form of nindiya insults or accusations either or is that, not what he "actually" means as well?

Maybe its time for specsavers brother ! ( just joking, no offence intended )

Edited by Satgyan-pujari