Visiting Patna Sahib?

Matheen

I was born in calcutta, India.. so i visited patna sahib quite few times when i was little as its close by from there.. only memories i can remember being in patna sahib, sleeping in a guest house and listening to patta patta singha da varri during the drive all the way from calcutta to patna sahib :D

Dunlop the massive in Kolkatta... yo yo that's where all the khalsa boyz dwell.yo yo you betta lizen, once there was riots over school committee in khalsa school, bengali chingrae(slang for mobs) came in hundreds to attack sikh houses with bricks yo with bangal school teachers..got 15 family together with reffla, kirpana kicked their arse yo..fire up in the air, all chingrai ran away. i was too little yo but saw everything through hole in the attic..mega lol.

The whole dispute went through court, not sure what happened...That's when i came here in canada (i was 14 then).Yeah educate people like sikhs. But just like in delhi, in kolkata mob crowds easily get worked up..not against sikhs but others too. However,police in Kolkatta, are much more helpful than other parts of the country. They helped us in this small riot against us. They put curfew.

It is also worth noting, not even one single sikh was killed during 1984 riots in Kolkatta. Before mobs could even attempt, there were curfews everywhere. That's the reason, i like jotti bassu CM around that time despite of many blunders he made in his political career.

you are right about indians getting worked up about small things.

I mean how many times do they go about call for resignations, state/national strikes, burning flags or effigies. If you look at the causes its invariably minor disagreements which one faction violently opposes.

The burning of flags or effigies, IMO , is a great insult to another nation or person. Yet indians and sikhs do it almost all the time.