14 Years With Sant Mann Singh Pehowa

Mokhamsingh

Khalsa Ji

I have spent 14 years with Sant Mann Singh Pehowa wale. Sant Ji are of a very high calibre and rehat. I was humbled by the way they treat every female as their sister/daughter. If anyone has any doubts then please ask.

Many thanks.

yep ur right. i was crazy to think of anything else. Is baba g a hindu god incarnate,

Admin Note: Rest of your post was edited because it was quite offensive. There are many ways to disagree with baba mann singh such as presenting evidence, questioning his parchar with constructive criticism- attacking his appearance is not one of them.

yep ur right. i was crazy to think of anything else. Is baba g a hindu god incarnate,

Admin Note: Rest of your post was edited because it was quite offensive. There are many ways to disagree with baba mann singh such as presenting evidence, questioning his parchar with constructive criticism- attacking his appearance is not one of them.

yet u guys call everyone tribal who don't agree with ur views. but i guess that isn't offensive.

Guest zulu

yet u guys call everyone tribal who don't agree with ur views. but i guess that isn't offensive.

All of the Admin & Mods are impartial, we aren't affiliated to any jatha.

We all have our own personal views.