~~ Sach Kahon Sun Leho Sabhe Jin Prem Kiyo Tin Prabh Payo~~

~~ Sach Kahon Sun leho Sabhe ~~

~~Jin Prem Kiyo Tin Prabh Payo ~~

Guru maharaj declared Prem is shraist(highest) out of all if we read whole couplet, if there is no prem there is nothing, all the technicalities in meditation...pretty much like doing simran like a robot without any emotions which can be further broken down to:

- forcing dhyan without emotions/prem

- forcing smadhi through bibek buddhi on your own real self with out emotions (prem/bairaag)

- some claim we are sargun vaddis without prem

- some claim we are nirgun vaddis without prem

- some claim we are shabad upasakhs without prem

- some doing simran with hyperventilation without prem.

- some doing simran robotically (without prem) idiolzing shabad(vahiguroo) without emotions

- some doing jap of 150000 mool mantar without prem

- some holding chailsa doing patt without prem

- some doing simran with mala without prem

- some doing simran robotically (without prem) listening to anhad shabad - getting hooked on it for own selfish tripti(satisfaction) getting stuck in anand mandal(realm) thinking thats the higher reality.

- some stuck at dasam dvar listening to sounds/naad without prem, thinking thats higher reality.

If you want to know prem, read through sakhiya Sri Guru Angad Dev prem towards Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji. Sri Guru Amar das Prem towards Sri Guru Angad Dev Ji...Sri Guru Ram Das towards Sri Guru Arjan Dev...Baba Farid prem towards his murshid...all orginal panj pyares prem towards Sri Guru Gobind Singh Maharaj asking for head..bhai nand lal goya prem towards dhan dhan sri guru gobind singh maharaj , read his deep craving love poetry

http://www.sikhaware...craving-poetry/

20th century examples of prem- baba isher singh ji nanaksar wale prem towards baba nand singh ji kaleran..bhai gurmukh singh aurdesa prem towards sant gyani gurbachan singh ji bhindranwale jumped in pyre of fire while sant gyani gurbachan singh bhindranwale was being cremated, sacrificed his mann, tan, dhan, burned himself to death with sant gyani gurbachan singh ji bhindranwale body cremation..sant isher singh ji rara sahib prem bairaag towards sant attar singh ji reru sahib wale, sant jvala singh prem towards sant aya singh ji hoti mardan, sant waryam singh ji ratwara sahib prem towards sant isher singh ji rara sahib wale..sant nand singh ji kaleran prem towards dhan dhan sri guru granth sahib ji where guru nanak dev nirankar gave him darshan..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have our own sufism in the sikhi which hardly anyone explores, but most of people are busy going over technicalities of things i.e- searching for theological answers/explanation in sikhi, searching for logical/rational explanation of sikhi (i know i have for longest time- guilty of it)..all of its nothing compared to love.

Everyone should read sri akaal ustat sahib, amount of technalities, karam kaands maharaj did khandan its just amazing amazing .!!!!!!!!!!!

I will end my post with an article - what is love?? It's from Sant Jvala Singh Harkhowale pustuk- Jivan Kiranie.

refererence: The Radiance of complete journey to Akaal Purkh

chapter- Sant baba Aiya Singh Hoti Mardan giving divine sermons( on love) to Sant baba jawala Singh Ji.

What is love?

Love: Love is the divine law. It will win where reason fails.

God is love and love is God.

It is to surrender one's self to the beloved and giving away own heart and moving like a bewildered person. If you want to know about love, then ask love itself. Do not ask anybody else, he will not answer !. Only love knows how to describe itself lovely. It will explain pretty well what it is. True love means to give up possession or self. Until ego is renounced no one can find that path of love. Cleanse your heart, like a mirror(glass) clear and simple. So long heart has imprints of lust one cannot see the face of love. Love gives life to humans, true love negates greed, Kabir sahib says: Everybody talks about love, yet no one expereinces love. Only such a person knows love, as remains, imbided in it day and night. If love came and gone, everybody saw it but if one cries now then laughs next moment, it is not love.

Shalok Mohalla 4 (p-301)

My body and mind are ever imbued with my lord's love,

Be though merciful, O god, that I Abide in Guru's peace. (1)

God's love grants such a high vision that to even a helpless that he does not care about the kings(Master of corwn) and throne, lover weaves gorgeous clothes like attish and kim khwab with the blood of his heart and spreads under the feet of his beloved. Only lover can help someone to reach God's court and attaining to such a position is real ascention to God's place(Heaven). If you want to read the true story of ascention of love then look at the face of some true lover. From his face, one can have the glimplse of love. In love, Gardens of happiness bloom in heart's blood. Lovers are always absorbed in God's love. On this path several mansoors turn down worldy honours and choose to kiss the crucifixion instead. How can one gain the wealth of divine love? Without guide's instruction it is not possible. Only some one with large heart can win this with God's grace. How to recognise love? If you find someone lost in despair and disheartned he is deviod of love. He does not belong to the realm of love. Even though studded with thorns, a lover is always happy like some body in garden in spring. Find not such a one lonely because he is always in God's embrace. Should I offer Nimaz (Muslim prayer) or look in your way? How can I visit kahba (God's place in holy mecca)

Bulleh shah

The Nimaz of memories lie in bowing down before God and lovers Nimaz in forgetting one's body.

Ablution of memories is in washing hands and feet but lover's ablution is washing hands off the world. Unless you take your hands off the worldy tempations do not remember God because without Wuzzo, Nimaz is not acceptable in Islamic Code(Shria).

Having delivered such lovely sermon, sahib siri baba aiya singh ji hoti mardan waley threw glance towards the sipahi(jawala singh). Lover had filled his goblet of heart with love..tears of joy began to role down his face and his head tilted towards baba ji's feet. Eyes of mind became Ganga-Jamuna and he washed baba ji's feet with tears. It was like his own heart cleaned up.. his forehead got blessed with baba ji's feet touch. The way of love began to rise in his heart and his tongue un-intentionally moved in meditation. Glands of knowledge opened up. Heart began to feel coolness of love. Light flashed up. Six close cycles(chakars) turned up. Petals blossomed up. Unstruck melodies became aloud. All hair turned into tongues and every single hair changed into divine word. He began to realise all around. Baba Aya Singh Ji merged jawala singh ji into sargun-nirgun. There was flood of light all around. Having done this miracle, Baba Ji again came into being and turned jawala singh to an saint. He lifted him from his feet, took him in embrace and asked, "Now tell me, do you know me or not? "Jawala Singh began to weep in low and said, "By your grace, I have come to know of my real self. I am thankful to you I have realised that I have been your servant since many births. You are my mentor(Murshid). Then Baba Jawala Singh became silent. Baba Aya Singh Ji thus turned sipahi into saint and blended him into his own being.

Grace of Give commandmends given by Baba Ji:

1. Remember God breath by breath

2. Never be egoist.

3. Keep company of those detached from the world.

4. Do not Beg.

5. Be aloof.

Sant jawala Singh Ji listened to the commandments and dutyfully observed all throughout life.

Will love to get everyone thoughts on this topic !!!!!!!!!!!!

Good stuff, it's very easy to fall into the chakar of trying to rationalise everything, look for reasons behind what Guru Ji did and asks us to do etc, but in the end it's all about pyaar. Without pyaar, the path of Sikhi becomes impossible.

Being in the sangat of someone who has so much pyaar that they have dedicated everything to Guru Ji is amazing.