Sikhi In 50 Years Time (We Will See It)

bluestar

hey guys,, im not a very intelligent person nor an academic...so if i sound "dumb"bare with me pls...

just a pattern.. a lot of the "old"religions have been watered down etc.. sikhi is only 500 years old...in, say 500 years time from now maybe we will be percieved as other religions as watered down-- may be as islam as being terorists/fundamentalists..(i hope not).....

this statement is more to do with observation and the "now" rather than "gyan of gurbani", which i hope to have and all the others seeking rub.......

i want to hear of others.....are we going on a right path of. lets all be amrithdhairi. akhand path has to have 25 singhs..vaheguru mantra/mool mantra should only be recited by amritdhari.. what about sarbat da bhalla. or should sarbat recite other words until they are amritdhari.. where are we going..................personally.. we need a lot more.. i mean a lot more bhram gyan in our gurdwara a lot more in my opinion...no offence to anybody but a lot of sikhs can tell al the sakhis of the gurus but no gyan of akaal...no offence, but you can be an amritdhari and not be onw with nirgun anand....

and if it comes down to one doing his "thing" and japping etc then lets forget about sarbat da ballah,, and say my ballah no one elses..hhhmm

in my personal view.. a lot of the amritdhari/"high sikhs" have lost touch of their fellow sikhs... simple

in the uk.. no offence to anyone,,,when its about singhs we all claim that to be a singh we need keshdhari/amritdhari, but when it comes to pysical battle the all the so called singhs call the "moneh" as "singhs" becasue we need their back up and fighting skills....... im keshadhari but stating what is true.......and in all honesty the moneh stand up!!

I know people will say wot is the solution... thats is the reason im posting,, lets get ideas.. and put ides into practice....

1.,...bhram gyan in gurdwara.. not gyanis that have taken santhiya of maharajj.........in nirmal samprada and i think taksal aswell 9 granths have to be studied before even thinking of gyan of maharaj dhan dhan guru granth shib ji.....

2...martila arts...forgets arguing about gatka/shaster vidiya.......... the best vidiya,thats what im saying.. along with boxing/muay thai/bjj...etc..alot of sikhs (moneh etc) have alot of knowledge if you allow them to teach...

lets not divide but put or personal skills together...udasi/nirmala/nihang/sevapanthi/ we are all one.....akj etc ur also one of us....akaal

p.s ... this is a topic which equires solutions to be put into practice..