The Racialization Of Minoritized Religious Identity: Constructing Sacred Sites At The Intersection Of White And Christian Supremacy

HSD1

• 3 months later...

This is why Sikhs need to know about allodial land titles aka land patents. Many predate constitution, and then only if there is a problem can anyone bring a 'lawsuit'. Let the slaves bicker, it's like the people arguing about arms in the community, at some town hall meeting, and I'm sitting there armed myself. No approval process, no 'standards', tax or any of that garbage. Land held in free and common soccage, law of the land being no injury, fraud, or damage. As much as this system tries to shield people from this (racism) it also encourages it. Better to separate ourselves from it, know the 'rules' of where we're living, and use them to fight injustice. Example, no need for license on the road. Not always, good idea. But you can, VJKVJF

• 1 month later...

This is why Sikhs need to know about allodial land titles aka land patents. Many predate constitution, and then only if there is a problem can anyone bring a 'lawsuit'. Let the slaves bicker, it's like the people arguing about arms in the community, at some town hall meeting, and I'm sitting there armed myself. No approval process, no 'standards', tax or any of that garbage. Land held in free and common soccage, law of the land being no injury, fraud, or damage. As much as this system tries to shield people from this (racism) it also encourages it. Better to separate ourselves from it, know the 'rules' of where we're living, and use them to fight injustice. Example, no need for license on the road. Not always, good idea. But you can, VJKVJF

Yeah, but a lot of Sikhs think the wider community loves us and wont say anything. Then when they show their true colours we are completely unprepared and get involved in these long drawn out processes.