Caste System Explained

G.Kaur

^^

What shocks me is when you get supposedly educated Sikhs, brought up in the west making excuses for such behaviour or blaming the victims for becoming disillusioned at the Sikh community because of being on the receiving end of such atrocious treatment (a few on SS!)

Just that some apnay who perceive themselves to be of 'high caste' seem to blame the victims of sustained abuse, oppression within the panth for wanting to get away from such base treatment and make all excuses to justify or play down the role of the people who are behind such terrible treatment of fellow apnay on one pretext or another.

The so called West London Singh of SS is a textbook example.

The so called West London Singh of SS is a textbook example.

I used to think that guy was relatively smart, with comments on the legality of certain things the Indian Government and the Hindu Forum of Britain were up to.

After the immigration thread and his reaction to the BBC Panorama documentary I realised the guy is just a complete screwloose.

I used to think that guy was relatively smart, with comments on the legality of certain things the Indian Government and the Hindu Forum of Britain were up to.

After the immigration thread and his reaction to the BBC Panorama documentary I realised the guy is just a complete screwloose.

I didn't read that thread.

What did he say?

Something like 'it is a conspiracy against jats' probably...lol

^^

You think so?

Amazing how so many apnay (usually those from backgrounds not on the receiving end of sustained ignorance but dishing it out ad-naseum) barely acknowledge any 'issue' existing.

A lot of our people are in denial about the whole matter.