Guru Gobind Singh Ji' S Three Wives

Three wives of guru gobind singh ji

I was just reading discussion on this topic. Sime peoplevare very defensive and tring to acuse hindu and moslems for misleading people etc. Please guru de pyareo just treet it as sierious discussion instead of being defensive.

Yhe fact is that non of us were there atound that time. All we know is what we been preached by some grunthies. Therefore we must keep open mind and try to use our own lmmagination.

Mahanraja patyala was an elderly gentleman and had 352 wives. Is it posible that he merried any of them but one. There are lots of poor people around patiala. They end up having doughters. The can not provide for them and the fear of dowry etc. They brought them to mahanraja so these kids can have good life. I don't think mahanraja ever touched them. Hats off to these parents who did that instead of killing them.

Mahanraja patyala was an elderly gentleman and had 352 wives. Is it posible that he merried any of them but one. There are lots of poor people around patiala. They end up having doughters. The can not provide for them and the fear of dowry etc. They brought them to mahanraja so these kids can have good life. I don't think mahanraja ever touched them. Hats off to these parents who did that instead of killing them.

It surprises me how people find these type of logic to justify action of their kings or people who were/are in power.If Maharaja of Patiala was such a great man then he should had arranged their marriage with good men rather than calling these women as his wives.Even if Maharaja didn't touch them then what about their physical desire or desire to become mother?

I was just reading discussion on this topic. Sime peoplevare very defensive and tring to acuse hindu and moslems for misleading people etc. Please guru de pyareo just treet it as sierious discussion instead of being defensive.

Yhe fact is that non of us were there atound that time. All we know is what we been preached by some grunthies. Therefore we must keep open mind and try to use our own lmmagination.

• 8 months later...

Our father is the creator of the world, (shresti de malik), not think him a normal guru.

when he made khalsa, he has cutted the head of 5 sikh (who became 5 piyare) on the stage (not hidden in a tent) but on the stage as every sikh can see the power of amrit, because he is not a fake guru, he is the truth.

These stupid mans, now are saying that ..., This complete wrong, our mother is mata Sahib Kaur, and go to read history, or listen katha.

He is the perfection, he made us his child, how the f**c we can say, or listen something like this about our father, we must reply, and never leave "sach da palla".

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Wahegur Ji Ki Fateh

Edited by beginner