Time To Wake Up

Waheguru ji ka khalsa Waheguru ji Ki fateh......

I know that the anti - sardar trumpet has been blown many times in the past only to be revealed that it's been a joke but looking at the following:

It seems like this is now taken too far.......I know N30 will punish me with his sense of "be at peace and live like bros" which is true but then again there's a limit to everything............Looking at this film, it's despicable to see that non-sikhs will go this far only to produce a film ......it's pathetic....if anything, document something from history and that will get more applause and attention than this...

Facebook page for this:

http://www.facebook.com/Whatthepugg

Lol it looks stupid funny. I am not judging it until I see it. It's too in-your-face to be seriously anti-sardar, you know what I mean.

Dude...it's stupid that's what it is......I mean, tying the sardar up and humiliating him....come on, I have seen better and sensible jokes on Seinfeld......this is just pathetic..beyond pathetic...

What The Pugg is a laugh riot about a Sardar (Sikh) boy who is suspected

to be a terrorist by his roommate and friends. He gets interrogated and

humiliated by his friends and neighbors because of his appearance, that

further causes chaos and confusion but the Sikh boy answers it all with

vengeance.

i dont know, seems like it's not meant to take the mick like Bollywood does. But it might be, it's hard to tell.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

No one got the guts to make fun of True Sikh, Sikh guy in the video is equally responsible as he might have worked only coz of some small fame and money, its every Sikh responsibility to defend Sikh Culture. Going back to these nuts who tried to make joke out of Sikh, they are real pigs who can even Fcuk their own parent and religion for fun. True Sikh is a real Lion no such dog can dare to play with him.

• 4 weeks later...

I don't even see how it's funny, is it supposed to be because he's fat? Is this like the 12 o'clock jokes; an insecure attempt to wrap their heads around the fact that for once guerilla campaigns worked and established kingdoms??

Edited by GtLoc