Dam Dami Taksal

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I couldnt help but notice that you edited your post AFTER i had replied to it ... oh well.

If you consider my reply to be a "pathetic insult", perhaps a little introspection is required on your behalf, since all you've been doing for the past few months is consistently avoiding questions put to you by numerous people and playing the "wait for the website" card.

Sat Sri Akal:

Oh, you want lineages as evidence of sanctity and respect? Ok, here are some worthy of real "respect":

What about the son of Guru Nanak Sahib, Lakhmi Das?

What about Ram Rai?

What about Dhirmal?

What about Minas, Masands...were they not the desendents of those very people that the Gurus blessed?

Lineage is NOTHING. What is important is that one live up to the standards of their task/identity/duty. What good is being the son of a Gursikh if if the son is a drunk womanizer who robs people?

So if organizations think that being "old is gold" and expect royal treatment just because they have been around longer than others, expect a rude shock...

Guest inderjit

lol :D

i cant believe narsingha is waiting for a reply!!! oi gidar how many people are waiting for answers that you apparently know but dnt give???!

confront??? you?? dnt make me laugh!! ps im still waiting for my answer on conrontations and nihangs.... ie what are you when u turn one down!

if whoever you had spoken to had not given you the full answers.. then why not go to the head of the taksal itself?? IF you have spoken to baba ji, then say so otherwise your search is still not finished. by the way who was it that you spoke to? did this person have a name? also where and when? just so that we know your not making things up, we all know your a bit of a guppi!

again i repeat myself... (i should charge you money for every time you make me say this) please go and speak to the UK JATHEDHAR OF THE BUDHA DAL, SHROMANI NIHANG SINGH AKALI NIDAR SINGH JI SHASTARVIDIYA GURDEV. and he will tell you as he told many of us that damdami taksal was started by Guru Gobind Singh Ji, Nihang Singh Ji has spoken about the 5 sampardama with us on many many occasions at his akhara. So please go and speak to him.....

:? hang on.... wasnt it him that provided most of the info for your webs....? and he forgot to tell you that??? oh dear oh dear, look like the drugs must be getting to him! try asking him again, and the poor man might remember.

again i repeat myself... (i should charge you money for every time you make me say this) please go and speak to the UK JATHEDHAR OF THE BUDHA DAL, SHROMANI NIHANG SINGH AKALI NIDAR SINGH JI SHASTARVIDIYA GURDEV. and he will tell you as he told many of us that damdami taksal was started by Guru Gobind Singh Ji, Nihang Singh Ji has spoken about the 5 sampardama with us on many many occasions at his akhara. So please go and speak to him.....

If this is true Narsingha... why you are not updating your site.. add 5th sampardama (Damdami Takshal) in your site????????????

PLEASE ANSWER THIS FIRST BEFORE PROCEDING!!!!!!!!

WE WILL NOT ALLOW ANYONE TO MISLEAD THE SANGAT HERE

vahegurujikakhalsa

vahegurjikifateh

Dear Sadh Sangat JI

are we going to let the uk nihangs make up stories as they go along??? they change things to suit their plans. We know what u lot are up too, using brain washing and janter manter on poor sikh students, using them for your lust and ego. It might not be nidar or narsingha but its ppl who assoicate with these manmucks.

Nidar when he first started to teach in wolverhampton Gurudwara he spoke to some singhs who had a bit off knowdgle of Sikhi and their history and are close to the Damdami Taksaal, he spoke highly of the Taksaal then saying it was started by Guru Ji and was on of the five. As time went on and he started to push his views and critise every one including Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa saying he was a coward why did he not come out off Sri Harmandir Sahib to fight, the singhs told him where to go and he was kicked out the Gurudwara.

There is enuf info out there what his cronnies are getting up too, but as they say anything goes in their 'Sikhi' they go around testing their 'sikhi' seeing if they have over come the 5 vices, it makes me bow my head in shame what is happening out there. Guru Ji will take out this Melesh out and the True Khalsa will again be seen in their Bana.

Not one off their boys went to see Baba ji when he was in london, they have spoken to ppl like Bhai Davinder Singh but he didnot know where this bunch was coming from but even he didnot agree to their views or support them.

I cant wait to see their new web sites as am sure if they target Sant Jarnail Singh Ji they wil get a sure SLAP and a few pentras.

Finaily the Damdami Taksaal is and will be in Chardi Kala, they dnt need santa and his cronies commenting on their history as they cant get their facts rights in their own jathas.

These are my experineces there is more but i dnt want to get personal, time is near Guru ji will sort things out.

sukdev Singh Jhamka

Inderjit (otherwise known int he Midlands as "Fat Indy") you may wish to visit Niddar Singh and pour your heart out to him face to face rather than hide behind a PC throwing insults. From what I hear, you dont seem to be able to articulate a complete sentence let alone ask a question with thought behind it.

I am surprised as yet you, or this "Sukhdev" character have not visited the Akhara and discussed this with Niddar Singh seeing how passionate you seem to be about this entire issue.

You are more interested in calling me a "gidar" and "manmukh" than anything else. If it bothers you so much, pay a visit to the Akhara. Why whine like a child on an internet forum questioning people's character and spreading slander? Are you going to accuse us of shopping at Sainsbury's for chickens again? Or perhaps converting people into meat-eaters and drug addicts? Lets get real... :roll:

"I cant wait to see their new web sites as am sure if they target Sant Jarnail Singh Ji they wil get a sure SLAP and a few pentras."

- Sukhdev

...is that a threat? I guess this would be expected from a bunch of fanatics. Is it any surprise that people have started to draw parallels between Sikhs and militant terrorists such as Al'Quaeda when we see such attitudes on internet forums? Please be sensible.

"If this is true Narsingha... why you are not updating your site.. add 5th sampardama (Damdami Takshal) in your site???????????? "

- N30 Singh

On a final point the websites will be updated when WE chose to update them...they exist because we have chosen to reveal this information, not because we are forced or obliged into doing so. If you dont like this....tough :wink:

Sat Sri Akal:

Since when is it the proper behavior of a Sikh to insult another Sikh?

--------------------------Edited: Rest of the Post--------------------------------

Mod's Note: Please control your anger. Read the post carefully.

...is that a threat? I guess this would be expected from a bunch of fanatics. Is it any surprise that people have started to draw parallels between Sikhs and militant terrorists such as Al'Quaeda when we see such attitudes on internet forums? Please be sensible.

He is not calling 84 shaheeds fanatics here. He is calling people on internet forums.

On a final point the websites will be updated when WE chose to update them...they exist because we have chosen to reveal this information, not because we are forced or obliged into doing so. If you dont like this....tough

Thanks for your input Narsingha :D

Since you have failed to give us date of an update. We are locking this topic, because at this point you are no where near to question takshal due to lack of courtesy to them. They have pmed me. They want an exact date from you when you be updating your site.

Please get in touch with me through pm if you have anything to say.

If any one else like to add anything you can pm me or any other moderaters regarding this topic.

• 1 month later...