Punjabi or Sikh?

fateh - theres allot of sikh guys who go around jumping muslims too

u shudnt tar everyone with the same brush - its like saying that every sikh person is only good for drinking - and dancing to bhangra

allot of shri guru nanak dev ji maharaj's close friends were muslims - if maharaj can have company of muslims - then why do we see them in a bad light ourselfs

back in guru jis times - the muslims were much worser then the ones u have now - the ones now are lil mouses.... in those days u would have got tortured just for not being muslim - either convert - or die

since sept 11th - allot of hatred has grown for muslims - which i think is unfair - yes obviously there are a few muslims who take it to the super extreme and create a bad image - but there are also the propa religious ones - and i think they should be respected for that

u see muslims walkin in the streets with their caps (Dunno wat dey called) and muslim kuriya with their hijabs... at least they follow their religion no matter how much u disagree with them

on our side - we have people cuttin hair just to look good for the kuriya/mundey... :roll: :roll:

cut hair may look good for the opposite sex... but a full kesh dhari - panj kakar - naam simran and seva is the only thing that will please waheguru... and thats the only person who i wish to look good for :wink: :D

fateh

yeh khalsa souljah...i tink 20 yrs bak...nt nw

noones really fightin 4 netin now....

wat can we fight for?? liek it or not..and though its evry sikhs dream...

khalistan isnt gonna happen at the moment...theres no way india will give it...

and it seems like ppl dont care nemore...

i dno....

and about muslims...

they unpredictable...

yeh leicester's jus mashed....but the apneh there r too....

my mates all at demontford n its jus pure sessions all the time...

has ne1 else eva noticed...that even non religious muslims follow the basic rules, but sikhs are fanatics if we follow them!!

like not drinking...halal meat etc....

but all apneh do everything...

the whole world is jus mashed if u ask me!!!

has ne1 else eva noticed...that even non religious muslims follow the basic rules, but sikhs are fanatics if we follow them!!

like not drinking...halal meat etc....

but all apneh do everything...

the whole world is jus mashed if u ask me!!!

my friends dont care about stuff like that - they always down da halal chippy n stuff - i go in there with em - cos i aint gonna wait outside but i never have anything from there at all... not even a can of coke...

when the lil benny behind the counter looks and says "next :D "... i say.... "nah i aint eatin nothin from here thanx :roll: " :P

wjkk,wjkf

i agree that we should never paint everyone from any community with the same brush, as my veer stated previously. every basket as a few bad apples as well as good ones.

though i will say this; i don't treat anyone differently, i always approach everyone with respect. BUT subconsciously i have got a barrier esp. when it comes to ppl of the muslim faith, solely because from my past observations i have recognised that the vast majority have a secret agenda that has been drilled into them as kids till they're grown; the supremacy of their own religion & the fact that they supposedly get a ticket straight to heaven if they convert just one person to Islam in their life time.

want an example?

* having a relationship with a girl then when the time comes of marriage to state they have to convert to Islam & the kids will be taught according to that faith.

Up to now no ones messed with me, probably because its obvious i'm gonna live & die trying to become worthy of calling myself a member f the 'khalsa paanth' & stating my father to be 'Guru Gobind Singh Ji'

bhul chuk maaf

wjkk,wjkf

• 2 months later...