Sikh Girl That 'converted' To Islam And Involved In Anti Sikh Propaganda

sandz

I was a sikh girl i converted and im proud to be a muslim no one should judge others islam is the best religion and islam means peace

but how do you reconcile the fact that the founder of your new religion allowed rape(of Banu Mustaliq tribe), consummated a marriage with a 9 year old child which is pedophilia, beheaded prisoners of war(banu Quraiza tribe), even allowed torture, killed an old woman poet who had criticized him? I'm not trying to criticizing you, but I just want to understand the psychology of why a normal person would willingly convert to a religion whose founder committed all these crimes while the Sikh Gurus committed no such crime.

but how do you reconcile the fact that the founder of your new religion allowed rape(of Banu Mustaliq tribe), consummated a marriage with a 9 year old child which is pedophilia, beheaded prisoners of war(banu Quraiza tribe), even allowed torture, killed an old woman poet who had criticized him? I'm not trying to criticizing you, but I just want to understand the psychology of why a normal person would willingly convert to a religion whose founder committed all these crimes while the Sikh Gurus committed no such crime.

Simple to reconcile that pedophilla is an invention of the west in the last 100 years (ignoring the science behind the advances it underlining the problem of it), justify it with skewed history of people young but not as relatively young marrying. Which as an argument goes to then show that muhammdenism is an outdated religion which didn't stand the test of time till the end of times as it claims, and muhammad isn't perfect so it's claims are all bogus.

Explain freedom of speech doesn't exist hence capital punishment is justifiable, explain how torture is a great deterrent for crime (while shariah seems to make the criminals the ones who become incharge and immune), explain how blasphemy is the equivalent of treason in the "peaceful" muhammden state so people who go against muhammdenism have to die. And have absolutely no proof for all these bogus claims while romanticising things like muhammads rule and the Ottoman rule to be the best rule ever when in fact they were the worst rules in the entire history of humanity, it makes babloyan look far better.

Edited by JatherdarSahib

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was a Jatt sikh girl and converted to islam and its true what Karman has said about sikh girls and guys alot of sikh girls are going with muslim guys because sikh guys dont wash all they want to do is drink and club they dnt like sikh girls going with muslims but why can they they go out with all sorts.I never had sikh mates cuz they low lives and sikh girls get pissed and go out they dress like sluts they are misguided .

Also guru nanak was a muslim u cant go to mecca if ur not a muslim .Sikhs belive in hinduism how misguided and worshipping idols.

Muslim men are proper into their religion .Look at sikh guys they do smell of bo and oil and daal even at sikh temples all they talk about is muslim get a f life yeh and muslims did not kill no sikhs they made up cuz it would of been mentioned in the quran get a life mulsims dont talk about sikhs all the time.

muslims dnt force sikh girls to convert cuz they convert them selves cuz sikhism is not for them i know alot of sikh girls with muslim guys .Sikhism is fake trust me its all about eating meat and alcohol and worship statues

I'll ask you the same question I asked convert1:

I don't mean to offend you, but I just want to know how do you as a convert choose to follow a man who has done all this as opposed to the Sikh Gurus who had done none of these crimes? I use the term 'crime' for lack of a better word. Let's have an open and respectful dialogue here.

Also, Sikhs are the cleanest people on earth. Sikh religion is the only religion which makes it mandatory for it's followers to do full body Ishnaan(bath) everyday in the morning. Sikhs are also required as per maryadha to do full body Ishnaan before doing any Seva of Guru Granth Sahib Jee. Besides this, Sikhs also do Panj Ishana(washing of hands, feet, face) before doing Rehras Sahib and Kirtan Sohilla. So as far as cleanliness is concerned, no one can match the Sikhs in this department :)

Muslims only are required to do woozu which is a washing of their hands, feet and face. Full body bath is not even a require in Islam. That's not very clean from Sikh standards.

Sikhs, don't worship idols. Sikhs are worshipers of Vaheguru. So it's obvious you have no knowledge of Sikhi before you converted for your boyfriend.

As for your claim that Guru Nanak Dev Jee was a Muslim. I would suggest you watch this video to dispel this confusion as well:

Edited by Jonny101

I was a Jatt sikh girl and converted to islam and its true what Karman has said about sikh girls and guys alot of sikh girls are going with muslim guys because sikh guys dont wash all they want to do is drink and club they dnt like sikh girls going with muslims but why can they they go out with all sorts.I never had sikh mates cuz they low lives and sikh girls get pissed and go out they dress like sluts they are misguided .

Also guru nanak was a muslim u cant go to mecca if ur not a muslim .Sikhs belive in hinduism how misguided and worshipping idols.

Muslim men are proper into their religion .Look at sikh guys they do smell of bo and oil and daal even at sikh temples all they talk about is muslim get a f life yeh and muslims did not kill no sikhs they made up cuz it would of been mentioned in the quran get a life mulsims dont talk about sikhs all the time.

muslims dnt force sikh girls to convert cuz they convert them selves cuz sikhism is not for them i know alot of sikh girls with muslim guys .Sikhism is fake trust me its all about eating meat and alcohol and worship statues

If you saw a few Sikhs at Hindu temples ..there is a whole lot of Muslims worshipping at graves . If they realize Allah bowing to dead remains then how can you question a few of them who might be bowing to idols ?

• 4 weeks later...

Also muslims dnt worship graves they pray for the dead and y do sikhs go to muslim graves too then if they dnt like muslims

It's prohibited besides we see muslims praying to the dead in india anyway. Some sikhs have fallen for muhammden propoganda that some dead muhammaden will grant them health or other worldly stuff, all of Mo's powers are backwash compared to the power of bacon.

• 7 months later...

Ponking sullah kuttah....

Grr......woof woof!! lol

Edited by dalsingh101

Im a girl you plonker how can i be a sulah u dumbo

Okay then.

Ponking sulli kuti.

Ponk Ponk Ponk!!

lol

and in the Quran it does not say muslims killed sikhs back in the days its all made up .I dont blame muslims IF they did.

Firstly the Quran was compiled a good few centuries before Baba Nanak manifest in this world, so it shouldn't be any surprise it never mentions the warped tendencies subsequently exhibited by some sullay towards Sikhs. The fact that you don't know this says a lot about your own (low) intelligence.....

I dont blame muslims IF they did.

Says everything we need to know about the high ethics and morality you've learnt from your brainwashers. lol Way to go! <thumbs up!!>

If you're so happy with your Abdul society, why keep coming back and flirting with us? (This is a rhetorical question; you don't need to answer it.....)

All the other apnay on the forum, Leave this paki troll alone, don't rise up to it. He/she is obviously bored and has too much time on their hand; probably some inbred sweaty paki in their bedroom. lol

Go piss off to a Muslim forum mate.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

Who cares. The way I look at it she is stupid . In cultures you get the odd fool who is nothing but trouble  ...this is one of them. She lives in a fantasy world= self inflicted. Best place for her. Thank god we got rid of her. She would only have  screwed up lives if she stayed in Sikh diaspora . Her genes will never be a part of mainstream democratic society. From prostitute to  the next phase. 

• 1 year later...
On 12/4/2019 at 8:01 PM, AkalKiFauj said:

Missionarys [Christians, Muslims, Fake Godmen Babe, Dere e.t.c.] are infulencing and are converting Sikhs [especialy sikhs who don't know that much about Sikhi]. We need to arm our selfs with knowledge.

Here is a really good short katha track by Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Bhindrawale where they explain how wrong guidence destroy lifes forever

Bache Di Master Pehla Maa Hundi Hai | Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale

19 hours ago, tva prasad said:

Kudos to Mohan Singh. Good on him. That's what we need. Labelling it as a "taboo subject" doesn't cut it. It just goes back to whole primitive culture thing. There is a time and place for everything, right now we must put culture behind us and do what's best. These girls need support we really do need to stand up for ourselves. To be frank, parents do play a big role. As we know, often times they are unwilling to understand and approach any problem in an effective way whether it be mental illness or something as serious as sexual grooming. It's extremely disheartening to say the least. 

Of course the mussies are going to say "there isn't any evudence". Everyone is afraid to face the situation. These muslims have mastered the art of exploiting us for our weakness and it's rather pitiful that we are still not willing to learn from it. To let go of our culture for the sake of combating this issue. I can see it from both sides (i.e. the parents saying "you really couldn't do anything" whilst also understanding the girl was helpless, by the time she found out what was going on it was too late). The parents are not willing to understand it from her perspective nor support her, whilst the woman is considering herself the victim but she was young and naive. Parents do really need to talk to their girls about such things. They have to be told the reality of such a situation. Awareness is key. 

Not being disrespectful, but I don't get what you are talking about: From my perspective we've come leaps and bounds in facing this issue compared to only a decade ago. 

• 1 year later...