Muslim Abuser Who 'didn't Know' That Sex With A Girl Of 13 Was Illegal Is Spared Jail

HSD1

What I was trying to say was that one can be realistic and have a friendly and open attitude towards the "real,dark world" at the same time.

That friendly open attitude is probably what led to all those apneean getting pimped and gang banged.

Edited by dalsingh101

That's why its a good idea to have human judges and bring some humanity back into the law.

maybe, but the point remains that what he did, was illegal, and ignorance of the law is no defence, but even people under 16 are aware of this law, as it is in the news regularly.

If the judge was human, the culprit would have got a heavier sentence.

Same as with drunk-driving, nobody in uk can claim they are/were unaware of the drink-driving laws. more archaic laws, i concede, but not these.

Bhagat's 'spirituality' has him defending paedophilia, whereas we all know that dasmesh pita was strict-arse on Singhs' taking sexual advantages of vulnerable women in war or as retaliation for rape. To the point of excommunication and losing their right to be Singhs.

Bhagat's 'spirituality' has him defending paedophilia,

Don't you try to avoid reflecting on your beliefs by accusing me of stuff.

whereas we all know that dasmesh pita was strict-arse on Singhs' taking sexual advantages of vulnerable women in war or as retaliation for rape. To the point of excommunication and losing their right to be Singhs.

That's not paedophilia my brother.

maybe, but the point remains that what he did, was illegal, and ignorance of the law is no defence, but even people under 16 are aware of this law, as it is in the news regularly.

If the judge was human, the culprit would have got a heavier sentence.

Same as with drunk-driving, nobody in uk can claim they are/were unaware of the drink-driving laws. more archaic laws, i concede, but not these.

Alright. Maybe there might be other factors involved that the judge took into account?

Anyway I have nothing else to add so let's leave the topic.

Don't you try to avoid reflecting on your beliefs by accusing me of stuff.

My beliefs in this domain are simple: Sexual abuse and pedophilia are totally unacceptable and inexcusable. End of. If some underaged, sex crazed teenager throws herself at an older man, they should restrain themselves. This approach for a Sikh is supported by the infamous tale of Charitrio Pakyaan where someone tries to seduce their Guru.

I've come to my beliefs after A LOT of reflection, and having met a few victims thank you. Maybe you're the one that needs to reflect on your own statements here brother?

Seriously, you're in danger of becoming one of those bookish 'experts' with little or no real world experience behind them. Careful.

Edited by dalsingh101

I agree with the ones that think this story is full of bullshit !

OK, so this guy's lawyer is saying that he has a ‘degree of sexual naivety’ .

because he went to some Islamic school where respect for women was not taught...blah ....blah........blah.....

However, if he was so naïve then why would he make his guest appearance coming out of the bathroom wearing a condom ??in his

He claims he was seduced and couldn't control his kaam, but why did he book a hotel room and go prepared with condoms in his pocket ??

An 18 year old with a 13 year old- well we know that is allowed and fine in islam as long as they are married just like the prophet was to a very young Aiesha (7-9yrs age)

HOWEVER, i'm sure that the Islamic school would have taught that sex outside marriage is NOT islam... (OR is it????)

This sula knew what he was doing was wrong and he had already pre-planned it.

I don't have an ounce of sympathy for him and the judge obviously fell for the bullshit story..

It is ALL a load of codswallop..

I AGREE with Dalsingh that the goray are actually scared of sulay right now.

I got to say though.....

Now that I've met a good few people from Canada and have spoken to relatives I know well, who grew up here in London and have been living in Canada for a few years now.

Very often, Canadian brothers and sisters have a child like naivety towards the real, dark world. I know from speaking to relatives who've migrated that this is widespread problem because things are generally so cuddly out there.

Very true and a valid point.

As a born and bred Brit now living in Canada, I can truly say that the Canadians just don't get it or understand the sulay problems in UK.

Unless you have lived and been bought up on the streets of UK, you won't understand the core of the sulay problems there.