Does Waheguru Do Everything?

Wahiguru did everything in the begining for once, in whatever He had to do or create. He made everything and set the creation into motion, with His natural laws. And then everything works under those perfect laws.

He does need to revise what is done, or going to happen, like us humans or gods or godesses do usually, even after planning for a long time, because He is Perfect.

He does no mistakes.

He Himself works under His own laws. He does not change His views, just to favour some, He is impartial, He can not be bribed like us or our politicians or religious leaders.

Like for example we do something bad, and then we think, I will go to the temple say some prayers so may times, or do some good actions to please Him and balance the effect of those misdeeds ... this is normal human behaviour, and it is totally wrong.

The thing is, in our present state, we are in the grip of the mind, and the mind runs after pleasures constantly, and jumping restlessly like a monkey from one place to another, thus creating karmas.

And so, whatever karma is created by us, by our mind, our soul has to pay for it.

Our soul is in essence same like Wahiguru, and related to Him, just as drop of water, is to the Ocean. The drop wants to merge in the Ocean and become the Ocean, but it has the coverings of the three bodies and crushed under the weight of unlimited karmas...and unless this is not cleared away, we are not free at all, neither do we have free will, because we are dependendant of our kamas.... we take births to clear some amount, but then we also collect the same or more, so then how can we ever be freed?

The answer is, never by ourselves.

Wahiguru has created this creation, and only He knows why, or how long does He wants to keep it running.

The secret to burn karmas or stay in His Bhaana is His mauj, or His will, can only be possible if we attach ourselves to Him alone, because any other thing we may do is "maanmat". Howsoever good it may appear to us. But in reality is all bondage.

Have we ever stopped a moment to think, why our Guru Sahibans have stressed so much on Nam Simran, as the remedy for all our problems, pains and miseries, so repetitively throughout their Bani....

Well, because it is the only devotion, seva, done by the soul. And this type of loving relation with Him, is given by Him to us, to be freed in the true sense.

Though it may seem that, the Nam Simran is done with the mind, actually it is the only effective antidote to win the powerful mind, so it is like giving a medicine to the mind, which in the end, is like the mind also tastes this Amrit of Nam, and stops all its misbehavings, because it is so filled with "rus" of Nam, that it losses its grip over the soul, then the soul is free and starts flying towards its destination, Sach Khand.

But we should not think, that this done by itself by the soul alone, because as the Bani says: Nanak, Nam, jahaaz hae.

Means, the soul is accompanied by that Nam at all moments, and the Nam does everything, even fighting for us with the mind in the different realms, we just sit like babies in the arms of our all powerful Father without any worry....and in the end we reach our destination: Wahiguru.

So what is that Nam jahaaz, all about....it is just as simple as, sitting in meditation and doing Nam kamaee, or Nam abhyaas, or Nam Simran, it is the same thing.

Every second, every minute we dedicate ourselves wholeheartedly to this sacred practice, we start the engine of our car or jahaaz, and proceed towards our destination, which is the same for all.

Now it all depends on us, how fast we really want to reach Home and acelerate by doing the "kamaee", or stop the engine of that "abhyaas", and stay aimlessly on the road, and get distracted by its surroundings....(maya)

In the end, when we are free from the grip of the mind, and we are naked soul without any coverings of any bodiies or bondages... we are safe in the hands of that Nam or Shabad, who is taking us back Home...so in that way Wahiguru or Shabad does everything for us under His laws, and takes us out from this Maha Bhavsagar.

In conclusion, if we give ourselves to Him, we need not to worry at all, because His power and knowledge , is beyond any mind, karmas or Kal, or call it Dharam Rai... they just bow down to Him, when any soul is in the company of that Shabad, because they know that, now they have nothing to do, to control that soul, as it is in the company of the Lord Himself.

Keeping present in view, our miserable condition in this mayavee creation, Wahiguru showering His unlimited Daya Meher, revealed us the method of subduing the mind in the most simple way, available to anybody without any restrictions of any type, like gender, mazab, land, caste, colour or creed, as He is the Universal Father of all beings, and that method is none other than Nam Simran.

Some may think, why does this "das" stress so much on Nam Simran, and does not mention anything what we usually do as per belonging to a particular community... because this is what I have understood from the Bani of our Guru Sahibans, and this is what I want to share with all the sangat, all the humanity, whether they believe it and accept it, or not... I shall always keep singing His glory, wherever I may be, or however I may be...that also not because I want....but only, if He wants by His mauj.

Sat Sree Akal.

Mil mere Gobinda, apna Nam deho.

Edited by harsharan000

• 4 weeks later...

Maybe we are masters of our destiny just we don't control the laws of science but when we do good we say god did it so we don't egotistical about it so that we can achieve higher feats and we don't blame god for the bad otherwise we will lose that entity that we can praise for the good we did so that we as humans can advance to our highest potential. One thing problematic with that line of thinking is people who don't believe in god still do achieve alot and they learn not to get big headed in different ways about their achievements so that they can advance onwards.

• 10 months later...

Surprised you say this!

The answer is black and white as can be. Given that there is only one how can there be anyone else to do or not do? The illusion that you exist leads you to think that you do things and that there is a separate 'god'. Duality.

Very complex topic. I don't think there is black and white answer to this.

He does everything, but he is everywhere including in various forms of perceptions/thoughts/concepts of an individual itself such a) everything is determined, b..) everything is pre-determined c) man is master of his own destiny.

He himself is pulling the strings for one to think all these different perceptions to begin with- the main question is why? to find out why? one has to go deep within, if one perception is strong towards man is master of his own destinty which mean vahiguroo is alluding/drawing the seeker to make free will efforts to merge back in himself and if one perception is strong towards that everything is pre-determined which mean vahiguroo is alluding/drawing the seeker to an updesh of sehaj (at respective moment or stage)- take it easy- let it flow- stay in hakum- akhan jor chuapai na jor

Both meta realities of pre-determination of vahiguroo does everything and free will applies respective to diffferent different individual at different different stages in life...thats the reason its very important to go deep within to ignite deep search within to find where these perceptions mean and with bibek buddhi filter all thoughts and follow the ones be it pre determination or free will of gurbani - which are given subtly within by self-vahiguroo himself as guiding force/wisdom within..!!

• 2 months later...

Does waheguru reside in everything?For example would waheguru reside in a non living things suxh as a chair or a spoon etc?Some people say waheguru only resides in living things.

i don't think in whole SGGS it's written that waheguru reside only in living things. waheguru is in everything and in everyone whether a person is bad or good he resides them. he resides in all his creation.

Does waheguru reside in everything?For example would waheguru reside in a non living things suxh as a chair or a spoon etc?Some people say waheguru only resides in living things.

i don't think in whole SGGS it's written that waheguru reside only in living things. waheguru is in everything and in everyone whether a person is bad or good he resides them. he resides in all his creation.

• 3 months later...

In my opinion,(as much experience I've in my life till now) is that there is NOTHING in man's hand.Man can never do anything by its own.

AAPAN KIYA KASHU NAA HOYE JEY SO PRAANI LOCHEY KOYE

Everything is in hands of kudrat(NATURE)..

KUDRAT NEKIYA KUDRAT BADDHIYAN KUDRAT MAAN ABHIMAAN.

All the story of life seems to be started from birth or we think it's gonna end after birth..No!!!.Nature doesnt judge us by only our present time.It's a very long story ,story of many yugs,that we 've been wandering here and doing are karams which are instructed by nature to us.Nature judges whether a person has to be in hands of kaal or in hands of waheguru.Then think who does good karams or who does bad karams??he is not doing so,nature is instructing him to do so.If we say one conducts many mistakes or sins then who is responsible?? I think def person is not responsible ,but he will be counted responsible.This is the TERRIFIC MAYA,trap of kaal.Actually he is having his punishment.Punishment by NATURE.This is such a painful punishment...Nature (here in form of kaal) itself  forces him into bad deeds,then create his bad karams ,then these same karams provide him further punishment.that's why it's said One Karam leads to other karam and so on.

If NATURE blesses one with a true  guru ,then we say he is a wise one or he is walking on the path of almighty.

JUDGEMENT of NAture is very sound.IT takes every section(birth) into count to give a specific exam(present life) to a person then itself Solves his exam then gives results by name of his.so It's a VERY COMPLICATED story.ONLY a BRAHMGYANI can understand it.IT's something UNSPOKEN!!IT can't described in words.Only some beloved souls understand this by grace of sachepatsah.

That's why gurbani says BIN BHAAGA SATSANG NAA LABEY BIN SANGAT MAEYL PARIJEY JIYO

PURAB LIkKHEY KA LIKHYA PAYIYAE

AAPAE  VEKHEY SUNAE AAPAEY HI KUDRAT KAREY JAHANO 

Dhan GURU Ramdass patsah!!!

In my opinion mankind does not have free will. Then somebody can say why is God making that thing kill the other thing etc. I give the example of a boy who has toy shoulders and he controls both sides. The boy kills the toys according to how he likes it and so is God. God is the maker of chess and God is playing the chess game with himself. It's a game for akaal purkh.

• 8 months later...

Once  a shagird (disciple) of Mohammad g asked same question 

Do Allah do everything? Does human even do anything?? 

Mohammad g said that he will answer on time ..

(All mahapursh say this cos they wanna know if person even interested in question or just random lol)

After some time passed 

Mohammad g said his disciple to stand up

The disciple stood up 

Mohammad g said him to raise one leg and he did so 

And then said him to raise another leg 

Disciple was surprised he said how is that possible master?

Mohammad g said that this is your answer 

Human should do what he can do rest is upon God

---end----

Well umm still confused well let's go to another example

Well there once was sadhu he was sitting on route 

And a flood came 

Sadhu was sure that God will save him

After flood water started flowing from his feet 

People came and said = "sadhu g flood is coming stand up from there" 

Sadhu replied that he believes in God

Later 

Sadhu reached his stomach  and a beebi g came and said sadhu to go away from flood route 

Sadhu replied again that he believes in God 

Well after water reached he neck 

A youngster came and said him to stand up but still he didn't stood 

And later flood took him away and sadhu died 

Sadhu was angry on God and said that he believed in him why didn't he help him?

God replied that sadhu believed in him 

That's why he gave him 3 chances (through youngster  , women , people)

---end----

Well we should be dependent on this simple theory 

Coz God is everywhere and he does everything is thing for later not for us lol its for sant and brahmgiani 

Let's do our best to choose our destiny 

Rest is upon God coz we have capability of nothing 

But it's stupid to not try at all 

God sees our willpower and he will help accordingly 

42 minutes ago, Harman deep singh said:

Once  a shagird (disciple) of Mohammad g asked same question 

Do Allah do everything? Does human even do anything?? 

Mohammad g said that he will answer on time ..

(All mahapursh say this cos they wanna know if person even interested in question or just random lol)

After some time passed 

Mohammad g said his disciple to stand up

The disciple stood up 

Mohammad g said him to raise one leg and he did so 

And then said him to raise another leg 

Disciple was surprised he said how is that possible master?

Mohammad g said that this is your answer 

Human should do what he can do rest is upon God

---end----

Well umm still confused well let's go to another example

Well there once was sadhu he was sitting on route 

And a flood came 

Sadhu was sure that God will save him

After flood water started flowing from his feet 

People came and said = "sadhu g flood is coming stand up from there" 

Sadhu replied that he believes in God

Later 

Sadhu reached his stomach  and a beebi g came and said sadhu to go away from flood route 

Sadhu replied again that he believes in God 

Well after water reached he neck 

A youngster came and said him to stand up but still he didn't stood 

And later flood took him away and sadhu died 

Sadhu was angry on God and said that he believed in him why didn't he help him?

God replied that sadhu believed in him 

That's why he gave him 3 chances (through youngster  , women , people)

---end----

Good Sakhis. Thanks for sharing brother.

Bhul chuk maaf

• 1 year later...

Ang-278

ਜਬ ਇਹ ਜਾਨੈ ਮੈ ਕਿਛੁ ਕਰਤਾ ॥
जब इह जानै मै किछु करता ॥
Jab ih jānai mai kicẖẖ karṯā.
As long as this mortal thinks that he is the one who does things,

ਤਬ ਲਗੁ ਗਰਭ ਜੋਨਿ ਮਹਿ ਫਿਰਤਾ ॥
तब लगु गरभ जोनि महि फिरता ॥
Ŧab lag garabẖ jon mėh firṯā.
he shall wander in reincarnation through the womb.

On 12/27/2017 at 8:07 AM, sarabatam said:
If you have desire not be born seperated again from Vahiguroo, don't do karams with your individualistic mind affected with ego.

above is crucial. Bhagat Ravidas says  

ਬਹੁਤ ਜਨਮ ਬਿਛੁਰੇ ਥੇ ਮਾਧਉ ਇਹੁ ਜਨਮੁ ਤੁਮ੍ਹ੍ਹਾਰੇ ਲੇਖੇ ॥ 
Bahuṯ janam bicẖẖure the māḏẖa▫o ih janam ṯumĥāre lekẖe. 
For so many incarnations, I have been separated from You, Lord; I dedicate this life to You. 

ਕਹਿ ਰਵਿਦਾਸ ਆਸ ਲਗਿ ਜੀਵਉ ਚਿਰ ਭਇਓ ਦਰਸਨੁ ਦੇਖੇ ॥੨॥੧॥ 
Kahi Raviḏās ās lag jīva▫o cẖir bẖa▫i▫o ḏarsan ḏekẖe. ||2||1|| 
Says Ravi Daas: placing my hopes in You, I live; it is so long since I have gazed upon the Blessed Vision of Your Darshan. ||2||1|| 

On 27/12/2017 at 4:07 PM, sarabatam said:

In order to have true internal bibek, use bhramgyan(knowledge of real self) to destroy avidya.

This is verily a universal Truth.

But how do we get that bibek?  That Brahmgyan?

For as the Bani says: ekas bin sabh dandh hae.

This means apart from Him, no gyan is True gyan, thus ever possibly had.

So in order to get that real gyan, we have to go to the source of that true gyan and bliss, which is none other than He, Wahiguru Himself.

And, then how can we reach Him? Is it by pilgrimages, recitations, fastings, jap, tap, poojas, paath, or any other outer actions/karam/deeds?

Gurbani for that purpose gives us the solution beyond the reach of any  mind, it says:  jin Har japeeya, se Har hoeeya.

Forget any gyan sikh brothers/sisters, rather Guru Jee says, if we follow His instructions of that highest bhakti, we become Him.

What else is then left to be achieved? Nothing. Our braham has been broken into pieces, for we have become Brahmgyani, by merging our surtees in Him.

That is the beant wadeeayee of Gurbani.

Sat Sree Akal.

• 4 years later...

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh🙏🏻
according to me waheguru ji have predestined everything for you . You cant do anything by your own. I would suggest to sitback and relax sometime like for one hour and rewind your past life and you will see, what u actually wanted to do  in your life is going to be totally different,  what you actually are today. So i think ( karan karawanhaar swami ).