Doorman Slams Man Head First In Fight: Fight Technique

Though this was a heavily handicapped fight since it would be most likely that the clubber would have been intoxicated, it is clear he had no martial arts training or skill. The clubber carried out the basic lunging and making swings.

If you look at the bouncer he used MMA techniques, he chose to fight the guy in a grappling manner that was his preffered technique. From the outset when he was at a distance he chose to kick the person with an attempt to bring him down which failed. He then got close and got him from benid his neck and kept pulling him down. Thus subduing him. Though the bouncer was lucky not to get hit with the clubbers wild swings. Then the bouncer used another technique which was to lifty him up and slam him.

In a fight with a big guy just like the bouncer was you should aim to not let him get you in a close quarter fight. When the bouncer rapidly approached the other guy it was at this point that he was most weakest. A Kung Fu fighter (which i believe is the best martial arts technique) would have made sure he got some hard punches to the face.

PLEASE SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THE FIGHT, I WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT MARTIAL ARTS SO THAT IF I EVER GET INTO A BAD SITUATION LIKE THAT (WHICH HAS HAPPENED IN THE PAST) I KNOW WHAT TO DO.

ANOTHER THING I WOULD LIKE TO SAY IS THAT OVER THE INTERNET PEOPLE ARE SAYING HOW THEY CANNOT VIEW THE VIDEO BECAUSE IT IS TOO UPSETTING. iM SURE MANY SIKHS ARE LIKE THAT.

IF YOU FEEL LIKE THAT YOU ARE NO SIKH. ITS LIKE NIDDAR ONCE SAID THAT A GUY SAW CHATKA AND HE FAINTED

My flatmate right now is an ex mma fighter, who currently does security and wrestling. I notice that they build up power to sweep people off their feet, take downs if you will, like in the video. Speed is their aim. Plus their size makes it easier for them to take strong blows.

If you're carrying a kirpan and you get attacked in an unprovoked fashion - know how to use it.

Looking at the video again you see the bouncer gets him into a headlock aswell which he gets out of. But yes you are right about what you have said.

If you're carrying a kirpan and you get attacked in an unprovoked fashion - know how to use it.

I have carried a Kirpaan for 10 years now. Day and night i keep it with me and yet i know not how to use it.

Is their a greater irony than this, and it applies to 99% of all other Sikhs aswell.

Bhagat, if you have pacifist tendencies maybe stay out the debate mate?

This stuff probably applies to UK and US Sikhs more than our Canuck brethren anyway.

I have carried a Kirpaan for 10 years now. Day and night i keep it with me and yet i know not how to use it.

Is their a greater irony than this, and it applies to 99% of all other Sikhs aswell.

Get yourself a proper shaster instead of a useless symbol first off (if you haven't already).

I don't, but realistically the Canadian Sikh experience is so far removed from the UK and US one, where violence or the threat of violence is tangible and real (unlike relatively genteel Canada), that I find Canadian brothers' and sisters' comments to be detrimental to important efforts towards Sikhs strengthening themselves and preparing for unpleasantness which may be on the cards.

If people aren't being helpful (even if they desire to be and have good intentions), they should step aside, especially when brothers at ground level politely ask them too.

Edited by dalsingh101

Why do you always say that Canadians this or Canadians that?
I find Canadian brothers' and sisters' comments to be detrimental to important efforts towards Sikhs strengthening themselves and preparing for unpleasantness which may be on the cards.

Lol I'm not even gona ask what you been hearing from Sikh brothers and sisters that put a dent in your efforts. I don't wana derail this thread any further.

Let's get back to discussing the video.

I don't, but realistically the Canadian Sikh experience is so far removed from the UK and US one, where violence or the threat of violence is tangible and real (unlike relatively genteel Canada), that I find Canadian brothers' and sisters' comments to be detrimental to important efforts towards Sikhs strengthening themselves and preparing for unpleasantness which may be on the cards.

If people aren't being helpful (even if they desire to be and have good intentions), they should step aside, especially when brothers at ground level politely ask them too.

Have you been to Canada?

Have you been to Canada?

No but I have a good few relatives out there. Both from here and back home. I am planning to go one day though. Catch my cuz!

Run :ph34r:

Can you imagine that going viral on the internet. Guru ka Sikh crapped himself and legged it. I would easily prefer to take the beating. But you can repeat mantras for your protection....I met a Sadhu in India he stayed in the Gwalior jungles i asked him wasn't you scared of the tigers and wild beasts - he said he knew a mantra and they kept a certain distance

Can you imagine that going viral on the internet. Guru ka Sikh crapped himself and legged it

Sensee Pal , The best form of self defence :mellow::ph34r: . ( you have to be very fit to run fast , like doing 1 mile in 9.876 Seconds , takes years of practice, years )

so in the net it would be Guru ka Sikh crapped himself and legged it , but ran very very very fast . :ph34r: :ph34r: