Questions And Answers By Sant Baba Darshan Singh Dhakki Sahib

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
11 hours ago, chintamatkaro said:

So people get abused and raped because of God's hukam? 

I'm willing to accept it I am not having an emotional reaction to this statement.

There must be a higher purpose behind all abuse. 

Perhaps it brings us closer to the Creator?

It's free will, Kharam and Dharam. A.

B. It's Kalyugh. 

C. Yes God plays out his will according to what were willing to do. 

2 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

It's free will, Kharam and Dharam. A.

B. It's Kalyugh. 

C. Yes God plays out his will according to what were willing to do. 

Interesting.

According to babaji, all happens as per Hukam, even we cannot take a breath or action without God’s hukam behind it. So perhaps we should forgive all our “enemies” and recognize them too as Vaheguru, because the hukam has come for them to play the villain role in this life.

7 hours ago, chintamatkaro said:

Interesting.

According to babaji, all happens as per Hukam, even we cannot take a breath or action without God’s hukam behind it. So perhaps we should forgive all our “enemies” and recognize them too as Vaheguru, because the hukam has come for them to play the villain role in this life.

Gurbani says roughly that God's play is performed, according to H1s will, in accordance with what we're willing to do, and we get charged for it. It's the only cohesive blend of divine and free will on the market. 

Like a producer director, writes a movie, then finds actors WILLing to play those typa roles and charges them to be in the movie. 

So anyone who's a total piece was willing to come be a total piece and God had a role as a total piece that needed to be filled. 

On 12/7/2023 at 5:58 PM, GurjantGnostic said:

Gurbani says roughly that God's play is performed, according to H1s will, in accordance with what we're willing to do, and we get charged for it. It's the only cohesive blend of divine and free will on the market. 

Like a producer director, writes a movie, then finds actors WILLing to play those typa roles and charges them to be in the movie. 

So anyone who's a total piece was willing to come be a total piece and God had a role as a total piece that needed to be filled. 

Hmm. 
So the soul who plays that role knows already? Doesn’t that make us all truly faultless and really it is just Waheguru’s mauj and leela? Something to ponder. On some level I dislike my enemies but truthfully I have no enemy as it is all Vaheguru.  I will never reach the level of nirbhau nirvair unfortunately.

• 2 weeks later...