Amritsar Mrs. Gandhi's Last Battle By Mark Tully

namdhari555

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not mad, i am amused how brainwashed you jat supremacists are. Still waiting for answer to your claim "never been slave" and "braves. which "quom" you are talking about? Sikhs are not a 'quom' , not a race, not a caste. they are absolutely the same as other Punjabis (Hindu, Muslim, Massihs) Are you claiming to be from Jat quom? If yes, Army Chief is not a Jat nor the PM nor Montek S Ahluwalia

Haha, Sikhs are nothing like Punjabi Muslims or Punjabi Hindus who took a beating from every invader from the North West. Half of the Punjabi Hindu population converted to Islam out of fear while the remaining preferred to live as Dimmis. Only the brave Hindus(and Muslims) of Punjab who no longer wanted to live a life of humiliation became Sikhs. And stop dividing us in castes. Our God is one, our Guru is One and our Panth is one.

Edited by Jonny101

Haha, Sikhs are nothing like Punjabi Muslims or Punjabi Hindus who took a beating from every invader from the North West. Half of the Punjabi Hindu population converted to Islam out of fear while the remaining preferred to live as Dimmis. Only the brave Hindus(and Muslims) of Punjab who no longer wanted to live a life of humiliation became Sikhs. And stop dividing us in castes. Our God is one, our Guru is One and our Panth is one.

Panth means spiritual path, go ask your purataan Singhs if they married a tarkhan sikh over a Muslim jatt.

Go ask your gurus if they married a non khatri.

Your following a non tribal christian sikhi. It's obvious I shouldn't be on this forum, sikhi and Christianity are opposites.

Of course army chief won't be Jatt, they want our downfall. And not supremist, results speak. We took over baghdad, and brought Punjab under plough. You opened your legs, and brought shame to your name.

Gurbar Akal Sat Sri Akal

And don't think I think any sikh above or below me.

Guru ji said all reside but are not combined in the khalsa. Read bachittar natak Jonny101.

Sher, or should I say ankhi marad chaperr :S Sorry, we live in the sarbloh yugh, you live in the randi yugh.

Dasmesh pita ji said he brought together lines of warriors. The sakas drank the blood of their enemies, and to this day the smell of blood drives me crazy.

Jatts, are not the best nor the worst. But, as for these non-sikh Khatris, syed and shieq one day, rana and Singh's the next.

Smh.

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕਾ ਖਾਲਸਾ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫਤਹਿ | |

Jonny this clear line between all three religions is a result of British census.

Also hindu was only really rajasthan, gujurat and part of up. Many parts always remained bhuddist or ancestral like many foreign jatts and Rajput.

Hindu literally means following the trinity.

All three south asian religion are created by British Victorian thought.

We had panths before, which prevented violence as people had a shared ethnicity.

Notice many bhuddist areas are muslim today, but still loyal to hind desh. Think about that, only gandhu patans want raaj over hind.

Btw, sher since I know this will come up.

It was Tara Malhotra and your quom that stopped all those dalits not us.

We have no problem, we barely 25-30% of Punjabi population yet were real rulers even during British times.

United Provinces = Bramins

Rajputana = Rajputs

Punjab = Jatts (really Sikhs)

your name is only on accounting ledger.

Not to say you are lower, but you should know what actions your forefather were taking to get the reputation of either kurimar, or kuridaan. :P

Chnage it today, mine are alcholics and headstrong.

Also were illiterate and got fooled by dogras, solution today is to have gun big enough to blow enemy up in one blast.

Noe time for treachery. :P

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh||

I thank the mods, who unlike Sikhsangat have given me free speech.

GtLoc Jee, your whole thinking is wrong on this matter. Jats have nothing to do with our liberation. It was only Guru Jee's blessing that he gave us the Bal to fight off the invader. Where were our Jats before coming to the Sharan of Guru Gobind Singh Jee? That's right, Jats were slaves of the Muslims. That's why most of the Jats of Punjab are Muslims in west Punjab.

Guru Gobind Singh Jee was unlike anyone else in the history of India. He united Brahmins, Khatris, Tarkhans, Jats, Churas, Rajputs etc into one Panth. All took Amrit togather in 1699. All fought together in Chamkaur and later under Sikh leader Baba Banda Singh Bahadur. Singhs of olden times lived in great difficulty and persecution but their faith in Sikhi was unshakable and strong as a mountain. They saw their entire families and friends wiped out in genocides but they fought on getting constant strength from Gurbani. They believed in Gurbani where it said Tera Bhaana Meetha Lagai. Eventually Guru Jee blessed the Sikhs with Raaj over Punjab.

Now we have become slaves again because we have abandoned Sikhi and adopted western and Hindu concepts such as becoming Patits, believing in caste, becoming promiscuous, becoming believers in Nakli Gurus. Even now, all Sikhs need to do is strenthen their Shardha, Rehit and increase their Bhagti and even now Guru Jee will bless us with Raaj. No Taakat in this world is strong in enough to stand in the way of the Khalsa if only the Sikhs again become as pure believers in Sikhi as puraatan Singhs were.

Edited by Jonny101

I didn't deny that they're one panth. You should know, half the invasions were retaliation.

Jatt tribes were ruling in Iraq for periods of time as well.

You're misunderstanding what I'm saying. Every tribe needs to have its own home, and it does in the spiritual nation of sikhi.

I'm not going to keep going, you can find out for your self.

Mods, you guys are something else no more que. Thank you,

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕਾ ਖਾਲਸਾ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫਤਹਿ | |

GTLoc perfectly demonstrates the type of peasant self-aggrandisement and delusions that lay at the heart of many of our communities problems. Here he is, brainlessly buying into motivated, western orientalist accounts of race and history without any sort of intellectual evaluation.

Remarkably, he appears to have conjured up his own historical, racial identity on the basis of this rather than Sikhi.

More importantly, he doesn't seem to have the mental capacity to grasp the significance of this.

• 3 years later...
On 25/01/2014 at 11:57 AM, dalsingh101 said:

I read a few pieces from Mark Tully over the years. Essentially he is a very scared, genteel middle-class twat type of gora who appears to have shite his pants upon encountering masculine kharkoo Singhs. He is (was?) also an employee of the BBC which, inbetween its pedophilia, acts like a mouthpiece for conservative British values and politics - so we could never expect any sort of balanced appraisal from him.

For tully it was shitenite!