T-Series Gurbani Video Tapes- Digitization

Genie Singh

Hi, I would like to know if there is any Sikh version of youtube I remember coming across one some time back where users could freely upload content however lost the url for it and forgot the websites name.

I have some old t-series vhs tapes that I would like to share online however I found youtube take down T-series material automatically their inner programs automatically detect it raising copyright protection issues. For the most part I remember getting some of these tapes for free in gurpurbhs and other gifts here and there. I was thinking of maybe using youtube like websites such as dailymotion or vimeo. Vimeo has now got a 500mb limit and might have it removed, dailymotion has quality rendering issues. I could use putlocker however it generates a URL and I wouldn't know where to share that.

Any suggestions of possible websites who may want digital content I might be able to start on about 8-13 vhs tapes with about 1-3hr content each depending on if any of the tapes are damaged or contain content which is not worth sharing.

perhaps it's pointless since t-series may just re-release there own stuff on dvds and blurays in due time or start on demand services on youtube and other places: they have over 5000 videos on this http://www.youtube.com/user/tseriesshabad

Edited by JatherdarSahib