The Ringing Sound (Anhad Shabad; Sound Current)

So after going through the whole thread, I still have a question. What does Sehaj Dhun sound like ? Or is it something you can only know after experiencing ?

Right now I am experiencing a faint drum/machine type sounds from left side, intermittent whooshing in right side, a constant ringing type high-pitched sound mixed with intermittent cricket/cicada , sunsaan kind of sounds. 

last night I put my dhyan between the eyebrow, trying to shrink my awareness as small as I could, the ringing type sound got louder and louder, I dont plan to do it again as it can cause strain, just wanted to experiment with it. 

I also tried doing the Bhramari Pranyama , it did increase the internal sounds but only temporarily. Has anyone tried the Bhramari Pranayama ? I will post a link below:

22 hours ago, Ragmaala said:

Def. hear something similar too.

Yes veer ji this IS SEHAJ DHUN.  Congrats🎉🎊

But please don't get into pranayam Or aasans Or other experiments.. just keep japping, doing sehaj path and banis. Soon you will progress to drums and beats Or bells 🔔🔔🔔( it's different for each of us) Or may be Amrit.

All this comes sehaj subhaye as we keep walking on the path. 

Waheguru ji sahay! 

today, when I was listening to Tav Prasad Swaiye with my eyes closed sitting in lotus position, I had this weird sensation on the top back of my head (is that where dasam duar is?)

IF felt a bit like when an aeroplane is changing levels, it also made me feel a bit sick (I get sick on aeroplanes when changing levels) which was making it difficult to concentrate...

6 hours ago, ipledgeblue said:

IF felt a bit like when an aeroplane is changing levels, it also made me feel a bit sick (I get sick on aeroplanes when changing levels) which was making it difficult to concentrate.

I am no expert, this is not my personal gyan, I am only going to relay what I have heard in response to similar questions like yours. When that happens  Do not put pressure or strain your eyelids, relax your eyes, or open them if it gets worse.  Do sehaj simran and focus on the sound of Gurmantra. That happens when your awareness goes on certain Nadis in your body. I too suffer from motion sickness and experience the same thing while taking off or landing in planes. 

9 hours ago, Mooorakh said:

Yes veer ji this IS SEHAJ DHUN.  Congrats🎉🎊

Wow thats great to hear 😊such a boost, but I am not in Sunn when hearing this sound. While hearing this sound I can still hear outside sounds.So is it still considered Sehaj Dhunn ? Because I thought your hear sehaj dhunn only in sunn. Or is it just terminology...please do clarify if you know. 🙏🏽 Funny thing, I ended up spending 30 mins watching videos of cicadas lol

9 hours ago, Mooorakh said:

But please don't get into pranayam Or aasans Or other experiments.. just keep japping, doing sehaj path and banis. Soon you will progress to drums and beats Or bells 🔔🔔🔔( it's different for each of us) Or may be Amrit.

All this comes sehaj subhaye as we keep walking on the path. 

Definitely 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽Thanks for boost.

On 3/31/2020 at 6:38 AM, Ragmaala said:

Def. hear something similar too.

Yes, as @Mooorakh has mentioned above. Keep going ..... let it's intensity increase. Whilst connected to pavan this is what happens as it becomes 24/7.

8 hours ago, Mooorakh said:

Vaise to it would have been better if @Lucky or @Sat1176   veerji would have answered this for you but ok.. Walking on lucky veerji's steps .. Let me try. But veerji pls stamp it whenever you see this. 

Sehaj dhunn is the onstep ( door mat) to Naam where you have stepped.. So be happy and feel blessed plus thankful. It exist in everything, everywhere. It's waheguru ji himself. So it had been and will be there always. Now as we sit in sunn it will be our effort towards him say (1-10℅) at that time it will be more clear or change tunes or give vibrations etc but the rest of the time you will hear it whilst your daily regime (  90℅- his Parshaad) - Remember Satguru kot paenda aage hoye laet hai.. .. Sometimes you will feel vibrations very close to your ears - randomly.. Sometimes you may feel a mosquito kind buzz, or bells and other times you may find him far off - a faint sound.  Or gone away altogether. It's like we are starting to learn to walk (a toddler) will fall, then get up, may crawl or hold something and try again - that way

As you will reach closer the dhun will keep getting sharper, clearer turn to beats, jazz,, vibrating music - naad, tur etc.

Let's walk learn, wait, hold hands and pray for it together👭 like satsangi sehaliya.. 

Waheguru ji will surely Bless - the way he is( apna birad samaaley) 

Thanks @Mooorakh penji 🙏🏽You explained it beautifully, it makes sense. Its present throughout the day but intensity keeps going up and down. Wahgeuru! Baba ji sarean te kirpa karn including this keet . 🙏🏽😊

@Lucky thanks veer ji 🙏🏽

you know these little confirmations from you guys help me so much, you guys have no idea.  Waheguru. 

On 4/2/2020 at 5:56 AM, Ragmaala said:

Thanks @Mooorakh penji 🙏🏽You explained it beautifully, it makes sense. Its present throughout the day but intensity keeps going up and down. Wahgeuru! Baba ji sarean te kirpa karn including this keet . 🙏🏽😊

@Lucky thanks veer ji 🙏🏽

you know these little confirmations from you guys help me so much, you guys have no idea.  Waheguru. 

When your'e on a role, you should really make the most of it. Just keep persevering and don't cast too many doubts in the mind.  Good job, I'm glad that you never gave up in the past.

Guest NoFap

Today i started hearing sound current after 6 months again. (It started at (9 AM and still it is going on)

Also i am having some kundalini symptoms too.

My body is becoming cold.

Continuous Buzzing in ears. (it feels like something is on top of my head teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee)

If am leaving my body freely it is started rotating.

Also lots of vibration happening in full body.

Enjoying it alot.

Hope everything stays in control.

4 hours ago, Guest NoFap said:

Today i started hearing sound current after 6 months again. (It started at (9 AM and still it is going on)

Continuous Buzzing in ears. (it feels like something is on top of my head teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee)

Enjoying it alot.

Thats good 👍🏽  You should register here. 

19 hours ago, Guest NoFap said:

Enjoying it alot.

Sounds good! 

What are kundalini symptoms? Are they related to Gurmat? Can you please elaborate or mention some link? And as ragmaala ji said  - register yourself to mk it  easy.. Then you would not have to wait for approval each time u write something here

Guest PCSJZ
On 3/21/2020 at 5:15 PM, Ragmaala said:

Exactly!! Thats what I am hearing too ,  but its way subtler than the one in video.

Hope my journey continues to grow 🙏🏽 Its been a long time...

I am going through this thread from the beginning, so many subtle things starting to make sense now. 

Wjkk wjkf. First time poster so please go easy!

The last 2 weeks or so i have been hearing the sound exactly as per the clip in the above. I only hear it when doing simran. It starts in the left ear and slowly moves to the right and then both. If i concentrate on the sound it gets to the point where my head starts hurting a little.

What should i do? Is hearing this sound a good thing? Should i focus on the sound, gurmantar or both?

wjkk wjkf

Guest PCSJZ

Exactly!! Thats what I am hearing too ,  but its way subtler than the one in video.

I am going through this thread from the beginning, so many subtle things starting to make sense now. 

The last 2 weeks or so i have been hearing the sound exactly as per the clip in the above. I only hear it when doing simran. It starts in the left ear and slowly moves to the right and then both. If i concentrate on the sound it gets to the point where my head starts hurting a little.

What should i do? Is hearing this sound a good thing? Should i focus on the sound, gurmantar or both?

wjkk wjkf

Guest PCSJZ

wjkk wjkf

Guest PCSJZ

wjkk wjkf

Guest PCSJZ

The last 2 weeks or so i have been hearing the sound exactly as per the clip in the previous page. (I dont think i can post the clip) I only hear it when doing simran. It starts in the left ear and slowly moves to the right and then both. If i concentrate on the sound it gets to the point where my head starts hurting a little.

wjkk wjkf

Guest PCSJZ
11 minutes ago, Guest PCSJZ said:

wjkk wjkf

<iframe width="1081" height="645" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/CSAL1s0ol4E" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

https://youtu.be/CSAL1s0ol4E

Sorry for posting the same message multiple times, my phone was saying it hadn't posted.

I see the video clip I was speaking about didn't sow, I've tried again but I'm rubbish with technology! It's the clip on the previous page with the pic of the ear and description.

1 hour ago, Guest PCSJZ said:

wjkk wjkf

First of all congrats and welcome to forum ! Please try to register if you can. 
yes these sounds are a great thing and they are the beginning of this spiritual journey...if it hurts your head dont focus too hard on sounds ...try to listen to the gurmantra as much as possible and the sounds will be there in background, 
I dont want to advise you anything wrong so as I am also in the beginning stages so I would let the more experienced members handle this question.  @Lucky @Sat1176 
I was told to do sehaj simran , focusing on the waheguru dhun as well as listening to the sounds simultaneously. You can also keep doing antarghat simran and focusing on the sounds. Sounds usually get more noticeable during the antarghat simran.

Guest PCSJZ
1 hour ago, Ragmaala said:

First of all congrats and welcome to forum ! Please try to register if you can. 
yes these sounds are a great thing and they are the beginning of this spiritual journey...if it hurts your head dont focus too hard on sounds ...try to listen to the gurmantra as much as possible and the sounds will be there in background, 
I dont want to advise you anything wrong so as I am also in the beginning stages so I would let the more experienced members handle this question.  @Lucky @Sat1176 
I was told to do sehaj simran , focusing on the waheguru dhun as well as listening to the sounds simultaneously. You can also keep doing antarghat simran and focusing on the sounds. Sounds usually get more noticeable during the antarghat simran.

Thank you paji. I will register now.

This forum is great for beginners like me, so much good information available.

4 hours ago, Guest PCSJZ said:

The last 2 weeks or so i have been hearing the sound exactly as per the clip in the previous page. (I dont think i can post the clip) I only hear it when doing simran. It starts in the left ear and slowly moves to the right and then both. If i concentrate on the sound it gets to the point where my head starts hurting a little.

wjkk wjkf

Welcome PCSJZ,

just my 2 cents, I woluld suggest you to focus on the Gurmantar, with it, one gains purity and you may hear finer sounds  which may be more pleasant and non hurting.

You see, there are many sounds within us, but then, the more purity we achieve with Simran, we will be able to hear those sounds which will takes us to higher spiritual realms with ease.

The ultimate goal is to hear the Anhad Naad, which will take us to His Darbar in Sach Khand.

Best of luck Bro.

Keep it up.

Guest NoFap
20 hours ago, Mooorakh said:

Sounds good! 

What are kundalini symptoms? Are they related to Gurmat? Can you please elaborate or mention some link? And as ragmaala ji said  - register yourself to mk it  easy.. Then you would not have to wait for approval each time u write something here

Refer the following link for more info on Kundalini

https://www.gaia.com/articles/yoga/style/kundalini

According to me sound current is initial symtomps of Kundalini.

There are lots of stages in it.

Also i have got advices from many peoples have guru for kunalini awakening.