The Ringing Sound (Anhad Shabad; Sound Current)

9 hours ago, Still nascent said:

Yes he's right... I mean back in those days when I started Simran, sehaj subhay I started feeling tickles at my naval area and my personal experience says that Simran at naval area brings amrit into our mouth before anhad  sounds.

Here's a pick worth listening for all abhiyaasis

Still nacent Brother, can you load another copy 

Waheguru ji

@gsm52 @Sat1176 and others it's uploaded again. I apologize for the inconvenience but it had  good tips on taking amrit to ROM ROM , I am trying to work upon. 

Thank you. 

EDIT He's soon going to upload a couple of more such conversations. Please send your suggestions or advices or any questions you may want him to ask. 

Guest NoFap

As i am also a beginner and i am 26 years old. I am able to experience the sound current and the lights. 

But what is after that ?

I agree with the point in the above video that we reach this first stage and stay there for years.

Even for me it is around 1 year 6 months.

So how can we progress further ?

Or it depends on waheguru only and no matter how much efforts we put we will not progress even an inch.

I don't wanna regret at the time when i am gonna be at my deathbed so i am asking these questions.

Looking forward for thoughts and suggestions.

O

11 hours ago, Guest NoFap said:

I agree with the point in the above video that we reach this first stage and stay there for years.

On 6/27/2020 at 6:35 PM, Still nascent said:

Waheguru ji

@gsm52 @Sat1176 and others it's uploaded again. I apologize for the inconvenience but it had  good tips on taking amrit to ROM ROM , I am trying to work upon. 

Thank you. 

EDIT He's soon going to upload a couple of more such conversations. Please send your suggestions or advices or any questions you may want him to ask. 

Nice, and did you hear the next one he loaded He goofs up with voices. Initial Simran sounds funny but overall conversation is really worth listening.

@Sukhpreet

He address your issue of sharing avasthas here...
Q

11 hours ago, Guest NoFap said:

But what is after that ?

What I have understood from all those kathas is that after this we require a lot of Naam dhan to proceed further so only those who japa for 24 hours or have a good lot of Naam  kamai proceeds further rest stay ... One among these sawal jawab videos had this discussion of Naam dhan where one Gurmukh says,  you can only buy something when you have that much of dhan...  Get to drink more and more Amrit ras and cleanse your Karma's. I guess it's the last step before we can be relived from lekhas and sant avaatha starts after this . So more and more listening to these sounds and earning Naam kamaii is the key. May waheguru ji help us all walk on this path

• 4 weeks later...
Guest NoFap

Just an update on My Progress on Sound Current -

Now i am able to listen to Sound Current at my will. (But not continuous 24 hours)

Not in Dream State (I read somewhere about Lucid Dream but i am not able to do that. So no access to sound current in Dreams)

Also not when i am distracted by Office work or distracted by random thoughts.

As they say Amrit Vela is the best time to listen to it. At that time it was quite intense. I automatically get out of sleep around  4 AM i don't know why.

Sound Current is the Best Meditation ever for Peace of Mind.

Thanks for this awesome forum and this sound current thread.

10 hours ago, Guest NoFap said:

Now i am able to listen to Sound Current at my will. (But not continuous 24 hours)

Not in Dream State (I read somewhere about Lucid Dream but i am not able to do that. So no access to sound current in Dreams)

As they say Amrit Vela is the best time to listen to it. At that time it was quite intense. I automatically get out of sleep around  4 AM i don't know why.

10 hours ago, Guest NoFap said:

Good going ji, keep up the spirit 

Waheguru ji meher karn

• 2 weeks later...
Guest NoFap

@Sat1176@moorakh@gsm52@Still nascent and others- 

I am experiencing one more weird things from so many months.

That whenever i was on this journey of Sound Current Meditation our life used to throw problems on us, random peoples wants to connect with you, suddenly you became so valuable and people started asking for help etc.

And the mentioned thing above used to take us far away from sound current.

Have you guys observed this kind of things please share your thoughts. I would like to know your problems or any good thing which diverted your mind from sound current.

This recent week i have been approached for help 5 times.

Are these things some signs that our higher consciousness or sound current wants to convey.

Will be waiting for your response (Any Kind of Link, Video, Your Experience, A quote from Guru Granth Sahib etc.)

Guest NoFap
23 minutes ago, ragnarok said:

What kind of help is it that takes you away from naad? 

Helps like these -

1. People asking for money.

2. People want to get some of their work done for free.

3. People wants to get some work done but will pay some money.

etc.

These all things i observed 2 weeks also it happened to me previously too (At that time i thought it is my man ka veham but now it seems like some indication from rabb)

Not exactly something like this but yes kaal is always at its work in one way or the other to take us away from bhakti.. 

Personally,  I am not (has never been a social person), Don't join groups,  clubs etc and don't meet many people only  few people who means alot to me like close family surrounds me, so this doesn't suit me.  Professionally of course people want their work done and you get paid for it.  So thas normal.. some are easy others  bothersome.. 

What takes me away from naad is disturbance of mind/ routine and yes kaal does that to each one of us i guess ... unless we have crossed gravity,  we will be kept being pulled back by 5 chors (as much as I understand)..

Guest NoFap
9 hours ago, ragnarok said:

I don't understand why it takes you away from naad, is it because of the work itself? Or your reaction to the request? 

It is not that this things taking me away from naad. The thing i am conveying is that suddenly i a became so valueable to the world while practicing naad.

This is what i wanna know from you guys ?

On 8/10/2020 at 12:34 AM, ragnarok said:

The way people treat you changes as you progress. 

Act in hukam, there's no need for these things to take you away from naad unless your reaction is not according to hukam. 

@ragnarok what is hukam ? Can you elaborate.

On 8/10/2020 at 11:39 PM, Guest NoFap said:

@ragnarok what is hukam ? Can you elaborate.

I'm not sure how to describe this more than a 'feeling'. While meditating you should start differentiating between your mind (manmat) and Gurmat. 

Thoughts that arise themselves (not out of logic) and that are absent of any aspect of the five thieves is what I would consider hukam. 

People often make excuses that they can do something wrong because it's for a good cause, this is manmat, noble as it may be.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/28/2020 at 5:10 AM, Guest NoFap said:

As i am also a beginner and i am 26 years old. I am able to experience the sound current and the lights. 

But what is after that ?

Even for me it is around 1 year 6 months.

So how can we progress further ?

Or it depends on waheguru only and no matter how much efforts we put we will not progress even an inch.

I don't wanna regret at the time when i am gonna be at my deathbed so i am asking these questions.

Looking forward for thoughts and suggestions.

Well there are the lights, the visions, sometimes other powers/siddis. The lights and visions open your mind and serve as a guide in your path. Positive visions can give you comfort that you’re on the right track. 

Blind faith after this is great. If you can practice a Truthful living, without needing or desiring the visions etc, and experience life beyond the thieves, it’s something to behold. The path never ends. 

Live life free of the thieves, free of the bs. Live and apply Gurbani. And detach and guide and teach others to detach.