The Ringing Sound (Anhad Shabad; Sound Current)

On 7/12/2021 at 10:36 AM, Mbad said:

Bhai Ajit singh has a different style which works for him and the Sangat who feel like they need a harsh reminder to do the amount of simran he suggests to them.

Sometimes a Sensei takes over a class and we all have to start doing countless more assertive, more agressive, bokken cuts with louder kiai. It's usually when the Sensei has seen in the Dojo as a whole, or in an individual who has triggered them, a lack of respect and discipline or lack of Bir Ras which they call Damashi. 

On 7/1/2021 at 11:25 PM, Sat1176 said:

That is exactly what he is saying. That is I why I posted it in this thread.

I listened to this audio too.

Tinnitus symptoms are also experienced by people who are alcoholic,  smoke,  far away from any spirituality. I think it is Anhad Naad for naam abyiaasis or spiritual people,  but a medical condition for others.  Because Bhai Simranjit Singh Tohana is a very high level naam abyiyaasi,  he is seeing only the positive side.  

Once i think Krishna told Yudhistra in Mahabharat that you are good that's why you think that the world is good too. When the same world is seen by duryodhan (who is kind of bad person), he sees the negativity and bad points of everyone and thus saying this world is full of bad people. 

Typed above in a bit of rush,  don't know if it make sense.  Bhul chuk maaf!

• 2 weeks later...

Bhai Sahab ji has clearly clarified that there isn't any such medical condition as tinnitus, it's only an ignorance when those who aren't able to diagnose it- understand it has termed it. 

On 7/16/2021 at 1:28 PM, Kaur10 said:

Tinnitus symptoms are also experienced by people who are alcoholic,  smoke,  far away from any spirituality. I think it is Anhad Naad for naam abyiaasis or spiritual people

Many people have previous janam kamais they don't even know of.  Plus when your mind stops thinking be it under the influence of intoxicants or under the influence of bhakti (remember naam khumari-) you get cut off from the world-  you start hearing Anhad. The purpose is different but path tends to mix and thus the effect is the same -  silence.. 

Bhai sahab clearly mentions in other kathas that bhakti starts at the onset of these sounds... Meaning - Mind- thinking- ego- mai, meri stops.. Silence onsets- Bhakti starts... 

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Meditator

I practice shabad surat meditation focusing on anhad dhun.  My focus is strong and I don’t have any thoughts.  But many times I naturally fall asleep as I become “relaxed.” 
How can I remain focused in meditation but not fall asleep?

37 minutes ago, Guest Meditator said:

I practice shabad surat meditation focusing on anhad dhun.  My focus is strong and I don’t have any thoughts.  But many times I naturally fall asleep as I become “relaxed.” 
How can I remain focused in meditation but not fall asleep?

Join prabh simran ka chao group by Simranjit Singh tohana. You are doing very well.   search his videos on you tube , he is naam abhiyaasi

Guest Meditator
6 hours ago, Kaur10 said:

Join prabh simran ka chao group by Simranjit Singh tohana. You are doing very well.   search his videos on you tube , he is naam abhiyaasi

Thanks for your response - I will do that from now.

Could you or somebody though direct me to a video that will support me by answering my question, or even share strategies on here as I get very frustrated when this happens and know I shouldn’t as it hinders my progress.

On 8/14/2021 at 8:50 AM, sevak said:

This is not anhad shabad. Ppl here hearing sound in ears & getting excited.

Can you explain a little clearly which part you understanding as anhad and what you understanding as not anhad.  There is a lot of confusion and it took a couple of a us a few years understand the origins of different sounds.  

16 hours ago, Lucky said:

Amrit rass.

Guru pyaario WGJKKWGJKF

Have a question that if this Amrit rass is physical rass in liqued state and tasted by tongue  OR it is (SUKHAM) Atmik rass for sukham body while doing naam abhyaas and mind wondering reduced.

Gur Fateh

On 8/16/2021 at 6:05 PM, sevak said:

Lot of resources online. Listen to Bhai Vir Singh - AudioBook Gurmukhi Sikhya.

Bhai Sahib says 5 Shabad is listenned to when 5 doot chor are conquerored. He further says Radhoswamis—- everyone is listenning to anhad shabad, not possible. 
These days everyone is claiming that they are listenning to Anhaf Shabad.

He further says that one need not get impatient about listenning Anhad Shabad.

You can evaluate yourself by checking if you still have kaam, krodh, lobh, moh, ahinkaar inside u and judge urself.

Did Bhai saab Bhai Vir Singh jee talk about the 7 stages of Brahamgyan in his works?

The Five Vikars are destroyed by Braham Agan, which is produced inside the body of a Brahamgyani. 

The 4 Vikaars - Lust, Anger, Greed and Attachment are destroyed first. Daas is not sure, at stage are these completely destroyed.

Subtle form of Ego is present in the first 6 stages of Brahamgyan. Ego is completely destroyed in the 7th stage. The person who reaches that stage is known (among Sikhs) as a Gurmukh Brahamgyani.

Thanks

Bhul chuk maaf

20 hours ago, sevak said:

Well said 🙏

Also, did Bhai saab Bhai Vir Singh jee talk about the dripping of a Ras within our bodies?

Daas heard in a katha that Yogis used to elongate their tongues using a medicine and then roll it back inside the mouth (near the throat). A Ras falls (possibly from a gland) in our bodies somewhere, where is just burns out. But Yogis are able to roll back their tongues and able to taste that Ras and enjoy it. This is one type of Joganand, which is different from Brahmanand, which the Gurmukhs are suppose to enjoy.

Have you heard about this?

Bhul chuk maaf

@Lucky @paapiman Since u have done lots of research on tones. Can u explain why Timnitinus sound in ear changes tone / frequence during meditation concentration.

Was hearing some humming sound from fridge. Then one day put fingers in ear. Could hear bells like the ones at rail road crossing.

Im not too concerned about sounds. Listenning to sounds and lookjng at lights is not my goal. But since u have done scientific research u could tell what it is. 

1 hour ago, sevak said:

@Lucky @paapiman Since u have done lots of research on tones. Can u explain why Timnitinus sound in ear changes tone / frequence during meditation concentration.

Was hearing some humming sound from fridge. Then one day put fingers in ear. Could hear bells like the ones at rail road crossing.

Im not too concerned about sounds. Listenning to sounds and lookjng at lights is not my goal. But since u have done scientific research u could tell what it is. 

Sorry bro, Daas has not done much research on these inner sounds.

Maybe Sat Paaji can help you.

@Sat1176

Bhul chuk maaf