Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought I would share some key points made in a book I read recently. Some of you might find the information contained within useful in your own personal spiritual journey's. Enjoy... http://ww

Guru Nanak Dev Ji maharaj gave us naam simran which utilizes mantra, dhyan and pranayam. It is extremely powerful with all that combined. First my grandpa taught me everything is within the body. You

These are good questions. I'm aware that you will have difficulty in getting the answers, but in time, they will come to you.  Things can get pretty tricky to explain unless one understands the experi

Posted Images

5 hours ago, ragnarok said:

 

Reference the book please.

Frankly speaking I have no reference book to provide, for I do not even remember when did I find it on the net and printed it for myself, but that much I do remember it was not a book I think so. 

It is just I was going through some papers yesterday, and found this "matter", and as I I went through it again, I found it utterly amazing, so thought of scanning these 10 pages and share it with the sangat here.

That´s it.

Anyhow if ever by chance I come through that website again, for sure  I will provide the link.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Sikhilove said:

Thanks Harsharan 🙏. What book is it from?

Well, I think I have answered this same question of  @ragnarok  in my post just above. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, gsm52 said:

Wgjkkwgjkf

Please go to page 15 on same topic. Sat1176 ji posted in pdf.

 

Thank you,

you have helped me solve the  origin of  the source of my posts above, you know what, sometimes one just gets blank and can not remember howsoever hard I tried.... but thank god there are people attentive. 

👍👍

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Guest NoFap said:

@harsharan000 

 

I found out the book pls check this link out -

https://books.google.co.in/books?id=yV0oDwAAQBAJ&printsec=frontcover

Enjoy

I am still struggling to find out the full version of the book when found out i will post the link here

 

Thank you so much  NoFap Jee.

It is something very much valuable and appreciated.

God bless you.

SSA.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Guest NoFap said:

@harsharan000 

 

I found out the book pls check this link out -

https://books.google.co.in/books?id=yV0oDwAAQBAJ&printsec=frontcover

Enjoy

I am still struggling to find out the full version of the book when found out i will post the link here

 

Take out a Amazon kindle trial membership. You can read them on there.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest NoFap

I have a question it might be a foolish or dumb question but i still would like to ask -

What powers you got after listening to sound current or what powers you may get after mastering sound current.

Any positive or negative comment or any link will finish my thirst.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi NoFap Jee,

First of all no question is dumb or foolish as far honesty is concerned.

Secondly, as far as I know, powers are not obtained by listening to the sounds within, while maybe with the jaap of some mantras of some deity, which pleased grants those powers in their hands.

And as far as in the wisdom of sikhee, listening to the sounds is only possible when there is concentration or focus in meditation, and these sounds are meant for our purification only, thus listening them, one is transported through them to higher and subtler planes, until one reaches Sach Khand and merges there in the Aad Nad of Satnam.

As seen and read in the passages of the following link provided by you  https://books.google.co.in/books?id=yV0oDwAAQBAJ&printsec=frontcover, it says that thiese sounds are truly divine which should be listened with utmost respect and devotion for in a way they are the very manifestation of Satnam, and  as such, by listening our mind becomes pure and tranquil, desireless, and as baby who trusts its mother the most, totally gives away itself by perfect submission to that Primal Power within thus remaining in His Mauj at all times.

The power of this higher Nad is such, that the Bani tells us: Suniye, paap dukh ka naas. 

Which means, when one listens to these sounds, all our sins , karmas ....come to and end, thus one is freed from the cycle of births and deaths for once and forever.

No words can ever decribe the beant wadeeayee of Satnam,Shabad or Aad Nad.

SSA.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Guest NoFap said:

I have a question it might be a foolish or dumb question but i still would like to ask -

What powers you got after listening to sound current or what powers you may get after mastering sound current.

Any positive or negative comment or any link will finish my thirst.

The Hindu gods and goddesses had naam but many fell and used it for maya reasons, With the five theives. If you practice Naam Truthfully, you don’t desire power, And apply gurbani to your life, is truthful living. 
 

If used for power and ego, it will destroy a being and sink you deep into the Kaal. Trust me, I’ve seen it happen. It is a gift which if practiced for the right reasons, can uplift a soul to the highest heights. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Guest NoFap said:

It seems like thirst of knowledge is the only hindrance in the sound current path.

In my humble opinion, I do not think thirst for knowledge is any hindrance in the sound current path.

Rather, if there is any hindrrance it is the desire of possesing or aquiring to dominate or boast about it, this in reality is hankar or ego, and ego is the last vikaar/thief  to leave .

The example I usually give for the above situation is that one of Ravan. 

What jap or tap did he not perform? Then too, he was yet very much wicked even after aquiring so many powers, that he had overpowered the devtays and all the 5 chor were very much active in him, that too being such a devotee of the god Shiva.

Though bhakti is performed by almost everybody in all the religions, but there is definetely difference of whom the bhakti is done of.

Like the one of worshipping the numerous deities, trinties, or gods on one side, or, worshipping the Highest Truth, which is infinite, eternal and changeless, namely Waheguru Akal Purukh/Satnam/Nam or Shabad.

We are extremely lucky that we are born in sikh dharam, that due to His grace, that we by devoting ourselves to Him Waheguru Akal Purukh, we for sure reach His abode safely and totally pure, for engaging in His bhakti, we graduallly become pure/paviter, desireless, humble, full in faith and love for His Lotus Feet....

Even our chains from the never ending cycle of births and deaths are cut off, we have no more accounts to be settled with Dharam Raj .

To get the most(Him), by giving just a little bit of ourselves(manmukhta) regularly.

Isn´t it incredible? Isn´t it amazing? So much grace, so much mercy, on us sinners.

What else can one want ?

To love Him, we do not have to go anywhere, nor do any penances, or leave home or family, neither endure hardships on the physical body, but simply sit at one place, close the eyes and concentrate to meditate on Him.

That´s it, as simple as that.

In this respect, the Bani beautifully and in simple words tells us: 

Prabh ka simran mun kee mael jaae.  ( By His simran, all vikars, sins, pollution on the mind,  are washed away)

Prabh ka simran garb na baseh. ( By His simran one is not born again in any joonee)

Jin Har japeeya, se Har hoeeya. ( He whosoever meditates on Him by His jaap, becomes Him)

His simran, as seen, is the only means to reach Him, not only that, but something still more wonderful, which is merging in Him  and becoming Him.

Stay blessed.

SSA.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/23/2020 at 8:51 AM, Guest NoFap said:

Thank you so much @harsharan000 and @Sikhilove for your valuable comments.

I was wandering through following link so the question which i asked came to my mind.

It seems like thirst of knowledge is the only hindrance in the sound current path.

This is the link which i studied -

https://chopra.com/articles/the-3-levels-of-samadhi

Its not a hindrance per se, the problem is if it leads to arrogance. The way to prevent this is seva.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest NoFap

While on Sound Current Meditation I am feeling the desire to withdraw my attention from family, friends & society.

(Is this thing happened with anyone who is practicing it)

Is it a good sign or something wrong going on ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/27/2020 at 12:39 PM, Guest NoFap said:

a)While on Sound Current Meditation I am feeling the desire to withdraw my attention from family, friends & society.

b)(Is this thing happened with anyone who is practicing it)

c)Is it a good sign or something wrong going on ?

a) This is sign of His grace, we can not have maya and parmarath at the same time. If your attention is more towards spirituality, one is likely to become more spiritual minded and with less worldy bonds, and the higher and inner we enter, more and more purer spiritual beings.

b) No 2 people are at same spiritual level, thus, each one has individual realization.

c) Of course it is a good sign, if our aim is spirituality and we head towards it, let us be fully aware of all that it implies so that our mind does not play tricks and make us confused.

SSA.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest NoFap

Again another interesting Observation I would like to share on this sound current path -

Seems like intuition power of my mind increased.

Deja Vus are happening frequently.

Also randomly I am getting thoughts in mind that something is gonna happen in future with me. (Sometime it happens, sometime things used to happen in different way then i thought, sometime exact same thing whatever i thought)

 

Has these thing happened to you. 

So sometimes i used to think we are just living in a dream and some of the things are predestined. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/29/2020 at 6:35 AM, Guest NoFap said:

Again another interesting Observation I would like to share on this sound current path -

Seems like intuition power of my mind increased.

Deja Vus are happening frequently.

Also randomly I am getting thoughts in mind that something is gonna happen in future with me. (Sometime it happens, sometime things used to happen in different way then i thought, sometime exact same thing whatever i thought)

 

Has these thing happened to you. 

So sometimes i used to think we are just living in a dream and some of the things are predestined. 

I think that if your intuition has been sharpened, is more likely to happen when one due to the meditation practiced, one is passing or staying / reaching an inner stage, where these finer attributes appear as natural in those realms.

So in a way, it is like being dyed with the attributes of those inner realms.

The effects of real bhakti are quite different.

SSA.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Good video. Explains how anhad  shabad draws you to back of head. How you see gold as you enter dasam duar and what Parkash of Waheguru looks like.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest NoFap

Another strange experience on sound current path -

1. This one is pretty strange i don't know how to describe it is somethin like this - (Like our heart used expand and shrink my hands are got in shrink and expand phase although this is not visible visually but it seems like pulsating or vibrating) (This one is less frequent)

2. This one is happened previously also randomly but now it is happening frequently without putting my any effort to listen to sound current. Even i was sleepless for 2 days straight without any sign of fatigue due to which my sleep quota is reduced too much and during this time period in corona it came down from 10 to 4 which is mind boggling. (This exp  is too frequent)

3. As i said in the first point the sensations in hand those same kind of things happened in my toung too with some rotatory movement moving up and down etc. (More frequent but only when sound intensity is too high)

4. Also sometimes some sensation like someone is poking me at random points on my body (arm, feets, stomach, palm, around top of the head other random places.

Although this experience are strange but quite interesting. Also i read in this complete thread that these experiences varies. So i don;t know about others.

Although I don't do any drugs but these things are completely strange may be these things are happening because of loss sleep can't say anything.

Would like to hear your thoughts on these things.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Guest Singh
7 hours ago, Guest NoFap said:

Another strange experience on sound current path -

1. This one is pretty strange i don't know how to describe it is somethin like this - (Like our heart used expand and shrink my hands are got in shrink and expand phase although this is not visible visually but it seems like pulsating or vibrating) (This one is less frequent)

2. This one is happened previously also randomly but now it is happening frequently without putting my any effort to listen to sound current. Even i was sleepless for 2 days straight without any sign of fatigue due to which my sleep quota is reduced too much and during this time period in corona it came down from 10 to 4 which is mind boggling. (This exp  is too frequent)

3. As i said in the first point the sensations in hand those same kind of things happened in my toung too with some rotatory movement moving up and down etc. (More frequent but only when sound intensity is too high)

4. Also sometimes some sensation like someone is poking me at random points on my body (arm, feets, stomach, palm, around top of the head other random places.

Although this experience are strange but quite interesting. Also i read in this complete thread that these experiences varies. So i don;t know about others.

Although I don't do any drugs but these things are completely strange may be these things are happening because of loss sleep can't say anything.

Would like to hear your thoughts on these things.

 

Sleep is important 6-7 hrs daily is necessary otherwise the lack of sleep can cause more thoughts this Katha might help, it teaches importance of going into Sunn and Sleep.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...