Uggardanti And Bansavalinama

On 3/8/2014 at 2:08 PM, chatanga1 said:

even if this is accepted as the truth, the fact is that the Dharma of kalyug is Gurmat, we are the true Hindus. So if the Hindu Dharma prevails, we know that Guru Sahib is talking about the Sikh panth, and not Sher's gang.

just because you don't understand it, doesn't make it false/wrong. You sound like you have learned everything there is to know in Sikhi.

This is the 3rd sensible post you have written in all the time and posts you have made here. Why do you shower us with shite, when you can actually write some sensible posts as above?

Neo from what I have seen on Sikhsangat there are times when you support Khalistan than you get excited and go against it. What's got you so riled up now?

Khalistan land of pure enlighten beings kinda like (Begum pura bhagat ravidas talks about) is very noble idea until fanatics hijacks it and ruins every thing to the point I am being forced to coin term peaceful khalistan more often to distinguish the idea of khalistan and keeping idea of khalistan land of pure to its original form.

This is the tragedy of the Sikhs, that whereas a few decades ago even a child knew what the Khalsa was and Raj Karega Khalsa meant we have grown men now going to so-called Babas to make recordings of their reactionary views and spread misinformation in the Panth. This so-called Baba has subverted the Rehatnamas which clearly state who a Khalsa is.

When Guru Gobind Singh has given Amrit to Panj Payaras, then Panj Puran Khalsas were created by Dhan Dhan Dassam Patshah Ji by giving them all the three Amrits (Sanskar Amrit, Naam Amrit, Gyan Amrit or Atam Ras) at the same time.

When Guru Gobind Singh Ji said: Khalsa is my special form I reside within the Khalsa.
HE means to the one who attains the Atam Rass (the last Amrit) and NOT just the Sanskar Amrit.

The definition of Khalsa as per Guru Gobind Singh Ji is:

Atam Ras Jeh Janye So Hi Khals Dev Prabh Meh Moh Meh Taas Meh Ranchak Nahin Bhed.

A Khalsa is the one who enjoys the Atam Ras (Gyan Amrit) – spiritual bliss – and who has been elevated to such a level that there is no difference between him, the SatGuru and Akal Purakh.

What I've seen these days, especially in Western countries (people born here) treat Sanskar Amrit as Khalsa and they want Khalistan without understanding the definition of Khalsa. And when anyone (like in Video) suggest the right thing, they just come out saying no Khalsa is the one who has taken Sanskar Amrit. As per their ideology, God (the supreme being) is favoring the ones who has taken Sanskar Amrit; do you really think that God will favor one over the other?

The definition of Khalsa as per Guru Gobind Singh Ji is:

Atam Ras Jeh Janye So Hi Khals Dev Prabh Meh Moh Meh Taas Meh Ranchak Nahin Bhed.

A Khalsa is the one who enjoys the Atam Ras (Gyan Amrit) – spiritual bliss – and who has been elevated to such a level that there is no difference between him, the SatGuru and Akal Purakh.

So this is part of the doctrine of Guru Granth-Guru Panth, Sikhs who succeed to atam ras padvi are the Guru Panth?

So this is part of the doctrine of Guru Granth-Guru Panth, Sikhs who succeed to atam ras padvi are the Guru Panth?

Is there any Panth (differentiation) left once anyone attains Atam Ras?

What exactly one attains after Atam Ras?

What is the difference between Guru and Raab?

Edited by das

• 5 months later...

Of what i have heard many suggest Dasam Baani to be read around noon timings giving logic that it being Bir Ras Baani..what i personally feel is ..when you do the baani the few times you will feel the energy flow inside you at a certain time.This should be taken as the appropriate time for you.

On 3/5/2014 at 3:09 PM, N30 S!NGH said:

Ugardanti is not stating khalsa will be destroying puranas or vedas, obviously that would be self destructive against gurbani itself where gurbani supporting vedas and puranas gyan sidhant ie- akaal usta/t as far as mool sidhant is concerned but rather kaal- maha kaal will destroy everything in non dualistic sense- disappear back in mahakaal- destruction has many layers of interpretations not just physical but mental perceptions ns-read parloa, maha parloa, gyan parloa explanation by sant gurbachan singh bhindranwale in 21st astpahadi.

ਮੜੀ ਗੋਰ ਦੇਵਲ ਮਸੀਤਾਂ ਗਿਰਾਯੰ

You are the one which destroy All Temples(Contain Idols), Mosques, Domes and Graves.

ਤੁਹਿ ਏਕ ਅਕਾਲ ਹਰਿ ਹਰਿ ਜਪਾਯੰ

You are the one, who bless with the understanding of One Timeless, Hari(which makes everyone Green).

ਮਿਟਹਿ ਬੇਦ ਸਾਸਤ੍ਰ ਅਠਾਰਹਿ ਪੁਰਾਨਾ

All knowledge of Shastras and 18 Puranas Vanish.

ਮਿਟੈ ਬਾਂਗ ਸਲਵਾਤ ਸੁੰਨਤ ਕੁਰਾਨਾ

and all Ritualistic practices like Namaz, Circumcision vanish, because of You.

— UgarDanti, Chand Fifth, Verse 17-20)

This clearly states that the differences will vanish..the Baani is reverence to the Shakti of Akaal Purakh .the Chanddi..originating from the Akaal Purakh..The Khalsa concept of Guru Maharaj is the Purest Form of Dharma ..and just Dharma..it means that there is no labelling like Dharma being Hindu or Muslim ..the Khalsa is the Dharma without a label...

• 2 weeks later...

What are the recommended timings to read Uggardanti Bani?

In reality there is no timing. We have created these so called timing in our head for no reason. The singhs in the jungles were not worried about timings. They used to do bani whenever wherever they had a chance. People work and they won't be able to do bani in a certain "timing" does that mean that they can't do that specific bani? A person has to have sharda and that overrides all the "timing" etc.

• 3 years later...
On 16/08/2014 at 4:19 AM, Ragmaala said:

What are the recommended timings to read Uggardanti Bani?

Veer ji i have read Ugardanti a few times and i asked a Gursikh friend of mine and the time for it is before sunset like Chandi Di Vaar. 

My friend said that Ugardanti is more tej the bir ras from it than Chandi Di Vaar. Its best to do Sukhmani Sahib straight after these banis.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It is Dasvey Patshah's bani as it is present in many puratan saroops of Dasam Granth and even in the Das Granthi published by Hazur Sahib.

About the teesra panth part, I think what Guru Sahib is saying that since both Hindus and Muslims will be corrupted and will forget the one lord and be engrossed in superstitions, so the teesra panth Khalsa(meaning pure) so pure hearted beings who meditate on the One creator will rule and by that time vedas, puranas, quran will be forgotten by Hindus and Muslims alike and they will not follow their path pooja as instructed by Vedas. 

Why would the Khalsa destroy Vedas, we shall restore the vedas. Guru sahib say in Aad maharaaj that a fool is the one who criticises the vedas and that the vedas are 4 treasure troves of knowledge.

In Gurukaal, Guru Sahib himself sent many sikhs to kashi to learn sanskrit and vedas.

In Nanaksar, I once asked a bihangam jee that does guru sahib reject Hindu practices, he said no, Guru sahib doesn't reject any practice of path pooja by any religion, he just rejects the hypocrisy in the practices and instructs the Khalsa to be aware of superstitions and not follow them at all.

Bhul Chuk maaf

Sat kartar

13 hours ago, Guransh SIngh said:

In Nanaksar, I once asked a bihangam jee that does guru sahib reject Hindu practices, he said no

Sri Satguru jee does not reject all Hindu practices, but Gurmat rejects many Hindu practices such as worship of Demi-Gods, Goddesses, Animals, Sexual Organs, Idols, Husband, Trees, Fire, Sun, etc.

Bhul chuk maaf

• 1 year later...