Sahib

• 5 weeks later...

Anandmurti Gurumaa is not a brahm-gyani. Very hard to find true brahm-gyani. Gurumaa got quite the ego, I stayed at her ashram for awhile. Lol. You can't just judge off how good a person is at speaking and talking in katha etc. Only brahm-gyani can truly recognize another brahm-gyani.

17 hours ago, HappyDays said:

Anandmurti Gurumaa is not a brahm-gyani. Very hard to find true brahm-gyani. Gurumaa got quite the ego, I stayed at her ashram for awhile. Lol. You can't just judge off how good a person is at speaking and talking in katha etc. Only brahm-gyani can truly recognize another brahm-gyani.

Bro, is she amritdhari?

Bhul chuk maaf

• 1 month later...
On 5/15/2016 at 3:48 PM, Xylitol said:

Baba Mohinder Partap Singh ji may fit the bill. He is a mastana mahapursh residing at Guru Nanak Ashram in Patiala. I think few people know about him outside of his area. 

10989149_10152623662061695_5587702083666886310_n.jpg

Bro, have you met him? If so, please do share your experience, if you don't mind.

Bhul chuk maaf

It's hard to share the experience as they are very mustana, but can come out of their masti to speak normally if they wish. Their partaap was immense, I've had darshan of a lot of sants but their partaap pales in comparison to Baba ji's. He is mentioned in the DMROG series of books, apparently sant Naranjan Singh ji (one of the sants pictured in the sant samaj photo) stated that this current sant would lead the panth one day. Sevadars told me he is called President Saab b/c of his immense tap. My time with him was very short, but b/c of the feeling I had from his darshan, and the additional boost from the amazing DMROG books, it was not difficult to believe such things about him. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/14/2015 at 8:15 PM, Truthseeker10 said:

With Great Fortune I feel I am the blessed one who found him .Acutally he found us . we cannot find him ! So donot worry about finding him just yearn for it with prayers ,vairaag ,love and when your hunger gets to extreme he will appear.

like said " When disciple is ready Guru appears " Good Luck

Agree with this. We all are at various Avaastas in our spiritual development.

Given Kirpa (blessings and guidance) , when the time is right - Akaal Purkah will guide to the place of a Maha Maha Sant. As developing into inner depths of Gurbani is layered. Koi Naara Koi Door, Karmi Apna Apna (which includes Karams of previous life times).  So dont be hard on yourself and dont chase the sunset, work towards it - else chasing it you loose the essence. Allow it to be with an open heart and firm practice to recognize oneself deeply first Apna Mol Pechan.

Bhul Chuk Maaf Karana Mere Waheguru

• 1 month later...

Hi

There only ever 5 Puran Bram Gyani's on the planet at any one time. Many people will claim to be BG or others will say they are but, the truth is that BG do not want to be found.

Sant Baba Attar Singh Ji (Mastuana Wale) were definitely BG (111)

Sat Baba Ram Singh Ji (Naamdhari) were also definitely BG (111)

All Mahapurush have a Rating e.g 111 = highest Rank, any Mahapurush with 108 or above is BG

Only a BG can tell you what level they are NOT others who will always say 111.

The Following were all 100% BG's

1. Sant Baba Harnam Singh Ji (They enlightned sant baba Nand Singh Ji, Nanaksar).

2. Sant Baba Sohan Sinh Ji (Melaka Wale, Malaysia/Singapore)

3 Sant Baba Nand Singh Ji (Nanaksar)

4. Sant Baba Puran Singh Ji (Guru Nanak Nishkam Sewak Jatha/ Kericho Wale)

5. Sant Baba Jawala Singh Ji (Harkowal Wale)

6. Sant Baba Nirayan Singh (More Wale)

7. Sant Baba Mani Singh Ji (Africa/ Kenya)

All these BG have distinguishing signs. A padam / Padam Rekha (A light emanating spot on the foot or hand) I know that 3 of the above mentioned had these. In History Krishna, Shiv Ji, Guru Nanak Dev Ji, Guru Amar Das Ji had these Padam/Padam Rekha as well.

Although there are Mahapurash that can do great great things there are very very very few who are actually Bram Gyani's.

Guest jagraj singh
On 3/16/2014 at 0:08 PM, Sahib said:

Does anybody has any knowledge of a brahmgiani at present whether hindu muslim or a sikh hardly matters..though we can only guess coz only a brahmgiani can know a.brahmgiani..but stil does anybody has any knowledge of a person who is said to be a brahamgiani presently?

out of the 74 brahmagyani's that had to come after the 10 gurus , one was definitely baba nand singh ji of nanaksar  , others are also there in the list on whomi can bet. others were baba isher singh ji rara sahib wale , sant baba atar singh ji mastuane vaale , baba isher singh ji nanaksar vaale , currently what i think is that the jot is birajman  at badhni kalan , i am pretty sure as i've had this great opportunity of meeting baba jora singh ji of badhni kalan(nanaksar) and he truly is a form of god . talking of the future its going to be baba gurbakhash singh ji (you can mark my words). i've seen them meditating . 

talking of the current scenario  don't thhink anyone exist with a greater bhakti then babaji badhni kalan vaale(nanaksar)

Guest kulwinder singh
On 5/11/2016 at 11:43 PM, Guest Guest said:

If you don't mind me asking can you just give me their name or a bit about them. They could be the same braham giani that I'm thinking of.

babaji badhni kalan vaale.....surely he is god

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/11/2016 at 2:45 PM, Xylitol said:

It's hard to share the experience as they are very mustana, but can come out of their masti to speak normally if they wish. Their partaap was immense, I've had darshan of a lot of sants but their partaap pales in comparison to Baba ji's. He is mentioned in the DMROG series of books, apparently sant Naranjan Singh ji (one of the sants pictured in the sant samaj photo) stated that this current sant would lead the panth one day. Sevadars told me he is called President Saab b/c of his immense tap. My time with him was very short, but b/c of the feeling I had from his darshan, and the additional boost from the amazing DMROG books, it was not difficult to believe such things about him. 

Verji may i ask on which are the parts in the DMROG books? is said about President Saab.

On 8/11/2016 at 2:45 PM, Xylitol said:

Verji may i ask in which parts of the DMROG book part speaks about President sant.I have visited/seen him once and he is really great and amazing saint.

Guest Divyam Verma

Param pujya sant shri asharamji bapu.

He has always been a forefront in stopping dharam parivartan so he is made a target by Christian missionaries.

7 crore guru dikshit sadhak at present. 

Every great saint has to face hardships.

• 2 months later...
Guest Sat Singh

Sant Baba Mohinder SIngh Ji, Guru Nanak Nishkam Sewak Jatha. very highly regarded amongst all 5 takhats of the sikh faith and recognised by all faiths as an 'enlightened' soul.

Definitely something  'powerful' about them. worldwide sewa and teachings.

• 3 weeks later...
On December 10, 2016 at 0:53 PM, Arjan Singh said:

Verji may i ask in which parts of the DMROG book part speaks about President sant.I have visited/seen him once and he is really great and amazing saint.

I think it is in the caption on some of the photos.