Sahib

Guest Truth Seeker
On 3/17/2014 at 3:46 PM, das said:

My defination of Brahmgyani is someone like: Sant Baba Attar Singh Ji Reru Sahib Wale, Sant Baba Karam Singh Ji Hote Mardan Wale, Sant Baba Isher Singh Ji Rara Sahib Wale, Sant Baba Karam Singh Ji, Sant Baba Nand Singh Ji Nanaksar Wale.

N30 bhaji from the list you have mentioned I'm familiar with only: Sant Teja Singh Ji Rara Sahib Wale, Sant Darshan Singh Ji Dhakki Wale, and Sri Anandmurti Guruma and I can definately point that these 3 mentioned are NOT at the level of Brahmgyani (if compared to the list mentioned above by me) even though they are highly advanced Spiritual beings. Again, I'm NOT saying that they are false or something like that; I just want to point out the TRUE meaning of word Brahmgyani.

For me; yes certainly there are Brahmgyanis in the present world but at-least I'm not aware of any TOTAL Raab de jot in present times. There are many highly Spiritual persons whom we sometimes wrongly refer to Brahmgyani. But that does not mean that one should not go to these humble Spiritual beings; they are still very highly elevated Spiritually beings but not yet Brahmgyani in terms of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji. Brahmgyani is The God Himself.

Even I'm interested to know the name of 3 persons:

• First the name of present human being who is the jot of Guru Nanak Dev Ji. Guru Nanak Dev Ji mentioned that He will come in human birth for 84 times in Kalyug (10 times as Guru and 74 times as Sant/Brahmgyani). It is known that at any time in this world, there is at-least One Karak Mahapurash.
  • Second the name of the present human being who is also the Karak in the Bhagat form.
  • Third the name of the present human being(s) who has/have elevated to the level of Brahmgyani in the present times.

hi  i read your above post posted 3/27/2014 at 3:46 pm .... and i agree with your comments .    Baba Karam Singh Hoti Mardaan,Sant Baba Nand Singh ji Nanksar, Baba Ishar singh ji Nanaksar , Sant Baba Attar Singh ji   .........they were "eelahi jyot" only blesssed ones can recognise . Today if we are blessed we can have same experience meeting Mahapurash at  Bulandpuri Sahib ,near nakodar, Jallandhar punjab

• 1 month later...

There are souls of high level you may come across, Bhram giani really is something different. They are hidden completely by living family life with kids and jobs. Only if parmatma ji gives them hukam they come into your life.

If you read Sri Sukhmanki Sahib true saints will cone too meet you in your own house, you don’t need to search for them. Personal experience ji

• 1 month later...
Guest New singh
On 10/31/2020 at 3:25 PM, Guest Singh said:

Sant baba sewa singh ji tarmala and his student who is still in chola ( bhai nirvair singh ji from ferozpur) .

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

waheguru ji ki fateh !!

u are true my friend, bhai Nirvair singh firozpur wale is truely a saint blessed by Waheguru himself .  He came to canada last year and with him sangat only for few days , many gurmukhs are blessed with Naam by Waheguru. They are in chardikala now and tells us everyday whats new going with them in simran.

On 12/19/2020 at 10:49 PM, Guest New singh said:

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

waheguru ji ki fateh !!

u are true my friend, bhai Nirvair singh firozpur wale is truely a saint blessed by Waheguru himself .  He came to canada last year and with him sangat only for few days , many gurmukhs are blessed with Naam by Waheguru. They are in chardikala now and tells us everyday whats new going with them in simran.

Sounds good. How do you people connect everyday?

Guest Vishav rathore

Meher baba ,

Shirdi sai baba 

Upasni maharaj ..

Tajjudin baba 

Pujya shree Mota bhai of gujrat . 

Right now , they aren't physically present 

Books written by meher baba are thought provoking ' he said in any given time , there are 5 perfect masters are present in the world, which may b at different places but are connected to each other on the level of consciousness. 

At present stage , I think SRI M would be good a person  to seek , he initiate a person into kriya yoga and I think they won't charge hefty amount or may b no amount at all . A guru/ always seek a sincere sadhak , whom he can transfer his knowledge  for the welfare of masses. 

Brahamgyani persons rarely speak, and always in silence and their's mere presence brings changes in one personality . 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest sahil

so nobody's gonna talk about someone mention bapu asaram as brahmgyani 🤣🤣 and most are good talkers but not brahmgyani that doesn't mean they are not very advance but not brahmgyanis mooji, i dont know, sadhguru jaggi vasudev definately a spiritual being not brahmgyani yet, gurumaa not a brahmgyani she has one of the best explanations of sukhmani sahib but she has no pratap like a brahmgyani, and i think people needs to be aware of good talkers

7 hours ago, Guest sahil said:

so nobody's gonna talk about someone mention bapu asaram as brahmgyani 🤣🤣 and most are good talkers but not brahmgyani that doesn't mean they are not very advance but not brahmgyanis mooji, i dont know, sadhguru jaggi vasudev definately a spiritual being not brahmgyani yet, gurumaa not a brahmgyani she has one of the best explanations of sukhmani sahib but she has no pratap like a brahmgyani, and i think people needs to be aware of good talkers

Mooji has those people eating out of his hand. Not literally. 

• 6 months later...
On 4/19/2016 at 3:24 PM, paapiman said:

Baba jee is associated with Nanaksar Samprada. He was instrumental in changing the life of the famous Punjabi singer, KS Makhan.

Sant Baldev Singh Bulandpuri, who had a major influence on famous singer KS Makhan coming into Sikhi and taking amrit, was at the ceremony and led the ardas for the Nishan Sahib being hoisted.

Unquote [1]

[1] - http://www.sikh247.com/punjab/video-worlds-biggest-nishan-sahib/

Bhul chuk maaf

Looks like KS Makhan returned to his former identity 🙁

https://www.instagram.com/ksmakhanofficial/?hl=en

KS Makhan Interview 2022 | Part 1 | Am K Bhamra | Brit Asia Tv | Latest Punjabi News 2021

Premieimage.thumb.png.5276489e061f3e1d7f83e945e1a3bc65.pngred Jan 7, 2022

On 3/16/2014 at 12:38 AM, Sahib said:

Does anybody has any knowledge of a brahmgiani at present whether hindu muslim or a sikh hardly matters..though we can only guess coz only a brahmgiani can know a.brahmgiani..but stil does anybody has any knowledge of a person who is said to be a brahamgiani presently?

Yes, There is and He is Brahmgyani of Brahmgyanis. Let me know if you are interested to meet and I can send you their contact info.

SSA JI 

I want go on a path of gurbani meditation .I am seeking guidance for practicing saintly meditation while living in family.

I have never got anything on a brahmgyani woman .If anyone knows any please help me .

Thank you

20 hours ago, Guest Baani said:

SSA JI 

I want go on a path of gurbani meditation .I am seeking guidance for practicing saintly meditation while living in family.

I have never got anything on a brahmgyani woman .If anyone knows any please help me .

Thank you

I always hear this from Sikh Women, that there has been no “Brahmgyani Women”.  Actually, in the house of Guru Nanak there has been many, many brahmgyani women. 

For now and at present times, your best bet for finding a Brahmgyani is SGGS. 

• 4 months later...
On 6/22/2016 at 11:42 AM, paapiman said:

What’s Brahmgyan as per you people my brothers? 

Ans-As per my lil knowledge that i come to know after lot of doings and with the Grace of guru sahib.Brahm means god almighty and gyan means knowledge.SO  question Aries who is brahm?Where he is living?Is he living in sky?If we take ans from Guru Granth Sahib ji then no god isn’t living in sky even he lives everywhere sky,land,water,everywhere he is.Sab gobind hai sab gobind hai (Gurbani)every thing is god himself.He created everything from himself as science explain that Big Bang theory there is sound vibration and everything got created.Same thing our guru said that Sabde dharti shabde Akash shabde shabd Bhaya parkas Sagal Shristi sabd ke paache Nanak shabd ghata ghat aache.As word vibration is present in earth,sky,even light comes from it.Whole universe is created by word (ek ohungkar,ek omkar,Om,Omkar all are same) at the end they says even our body is moving with the power of that word omkar.Now whose brahm(God)I.e. self.(Spirit or soul )sohung.Guru Nanak states this word very uniquely.Even kabir states that in bhagat bani sohung so jaa ko hai Jaap tisko lipt na hoye Punn or paap that means so-I hum-he.So he or I are same.So means that hum means Iam.So that soul telling us Iam the Brahma.But to achieve the soul (Brahm).One need to get rid for Iam of ego(identity)When I remove from man then only left tu hi tu.Then all becomes one.That one is omkar our almighty father god.Thatswhy guru ji used ek (one )before omkar.That’s not a manmade thing that’s a spirtual state.When identity ego vanish itself by meditating on that one.Then meditator,Meditation and the object(sound,Jyoti,Naad,chit)on whom seeker is meditating become one.Nothing left behind everything vanish mind,ego,identity,Thoughts.That’s the state of true brahmgyan (Thoughtless,shunya state).This topic needs even writing one book but due to lack of time I apologize here.Thanks 

• 3 months later...

Recognizing a Brahmgyani is quite difficult if not to say impossible. It is a mark of grace from the Lord to come across them.

In Sikhee Brahmgyani is also known as Sant.

Anyhow, found the following article of Shanti Parva in the Mahabharata (in case anyone comes across them so to be it easy to recognize them), where Bhisham Pitamaa describes the qualties of such a Sant, Saint to Yudhistra:

I shall now give the qualities of such persons  whose company drives away all fear of birth and death and leads to salvation.

They do not eat meat.

They have neither attchments not hatred for anyone. Pure living is dear to them.

Their senses are under their control. Their attitude towards pain and pleasure is alike.

They are true and benevolent.  They accept no charity fo themselves, but they are charitable to others.

They are hospitable. They are a source of happiness to all and help everyone. They are full of courage and lead a life of moral rectitude.

They are friendly towards all and are prepared to sacrifice their all in accordance with the need of the times.

They are steadfast on the Path of Truth. Their conduct is in accordance with moral priciples.

They do not criticize any holy man nor frighten anyone. They have an attitude of non-violence towards all andare free from all baser urges, such as lust, anger,worldly attachment, and pride. They do not only perform their duties, but perform them for the sake of duty and not for fame or wealth.

They have a natural relation with morality. Just as bathing, eating and other bodily actions become routine with them, likewise, virtous conduct become a part of their life.. Thet are free from fear,grief and anger. They are upright and honest.  

They are neither elated over gain nor dejected over loss. They are noble and even-tempered. 

Gain and loss, joy and sorrow, love and hate, birth and death and the like can not ruffle the even tenor of their life. 

They are resolute and firm in their faith.

They attain a high spiritual status and remain steadfast on the path of Truth.