Sahib

22 hours ago, SunnySingh said:

Recognizing a Brahmgyani is quite difficult if not to say impossible. It is a mark of grace from the Lord to come across them.

In Sikhee Brahmgyani is also known as Sant.

There are different stages. Unfortunately, Sikhs are obsessed with Brahmgyani & Dasam Duaar.

S. Sahib ji has said that he does not talk about Dasam Duaar. There are many smaller milestones that needs to be discussed amd known before talking abt Dasam Duaar and such high-level talk. 

Qualities of Brahmgyani are clearly given in Sukhmani Sahib

On 7/6/2021 at 9:49 PM, Guest sahil said:

so nobody's gonna talk about someone mention bapu asaram as brahmgyani 🤣🤣 and most are good talkers but not brahmgyani that doesn't mean they are not very advance but not brahmgyanis mooji, i dont know, sadhguru jaggi vasudev definately a spiritual being not brahmgyani yet, gurumaa not a brahmgyani she has one of the best explanations of sukhmani sahib but she has no pratap like a brahmgyani, and i think people needs to be aware of good talkers

Anybody who gather crowds and huge audience around them + giving speeches all day on TV, certainly not brahmgyani.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/19/2022 at 1:19 PM, GurbarAkaal said:

The most supreme spiritual authority, Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji already told us the bhram giani can only be recognised by another who is of that avastha also. Bhram giani ki gat bhram giani jaane

Daas would like to share with the sangat a story about how hard (impossible) it is to recognise a bhram giani

There was a very simple man who got married, had children, raised a family and worked a job. His children got married and he had grandchildren too. Finally when reaching old age the man retired, but his family didn’t bother to look after him. The man’s health became weaker and then a mahapurkh visited that family with a message that “god himself is sitting in your house, do as much seva of him as possible”. That’s when the family came to realise how high that man’s avastha was (albeit it gupat, beyond understanding of us worldly folk). Sangat ji, here onwards with as much respect as possible daas will refer to this person as Pita Ji (respected father).

The family with much love and respect started to take care of Pita Ji. As time went on Pita Ji’s health became more weaker that even to sit up in bed he required help. One morning when the family went to Pita Ji’s room, to their surprise they found Pita Ji was sitting cross-legged on his bed in the lotus position, his back arrow straight and his face radiating with parkash. The family sat down on the floor next to Pita Ji and started doing simran.

Most dearest and beautiful fellow spiritual seekers, after living his time on earth as told by Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, ‘they are close to the lord, they do not reveal their secret to anyone’, a few hours later Pita Ji’s soul merged forever into Vaheguru ji. The mahapurkh who came to give the message returned to offer their shoulder helping carry the body.

Dhan Guru Nanak Dev Ji 

Please watch the above video- Sant de pehchaan.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
Guest Daras tere ki pyas man
On 1/20/2022 at 1:04 PM, sevak said:

Yes, there is One Brahmgyani. Let me know if you want to meet them and I can send you their address.

Please tell me who it is. I’m begging you at this point please tell me

If one has that kind of ' bhukh' then ask from SGGS ji - Ardas karo and he will send you the answer himself cos if I tell you the name of someone I follow or X ji  that may not come from inside... 

Still fyi there are Real GURMUKHS who has been enlightened by Guru Sahib  - via Bhai Sewa Singh ji Tarmala whom most of us are following on this forum and find them '

Amrit Drishti waale' like

Bhai Dharamjit singh ji ( Gurusar kaonke) 

Bhai Simranjit Singh ji PMKC Tohana

Bapu Gurcharan Singh ji 🇬🇧UK

Bhai Shanghara Singh ji 🇨🇦Canada

Bhai Daljeet Singh ji PMKC Moga

Hope that helps... 

Guest Charan dhoor
On 1/20/2022 at 3:04 PM, sevak said:

Yes, there is One Brahmgyani. Let me know if you want to meet them and I can send you their address.

Please tell me, I want to find a purpose in my life. I have a lot of sareerak rog. Please tell me. Im begging you. 

Guest Kirpa jan
On 1/20/2022 at 3:04 PM, sevak said:

Please tell me who it is.

On 7/15/2023 at 2:42 PM, Mooorakh said:

If one has that kind of ' bhukh' then ask from SGGS ji - Ardas karo and he will send you the answer himself cos if I tell you the name of someone I follow or X ji  that may not come from inside... 

Still fyi there are Real GURMUKHS who has been enlightened by Guru Sahib  - via Bhai Sewa Singh ji Tarmala whom most of us are following on this forum and find them '

Hope that helps... 

I’ve seen a lot of Gurmukh, but No one answered my question head on… please tell me anyone who is (rab naal milya hoya). 

I’ve asked bulandpuri mahapursh 

but he dodged my question 

On 7/15/2023 at 2:42 PM, Mooorakh said:

Hope that helps... 

how can I contact them? I feel empty inside. Please help me 

4 hours ago, Guest Daras tere ki pyas man said:

how can I contact them? I feel empty inside. Please help me 

Have you met BrahmGyhanja? You need Naam and a dog friend, and a friend. 

Give a homeless person food. 

Just cause you're spinning you wheels today doesn't mean God doesn't have a plan for you.

Plants grow slow. Enjoy the Sun. 

Love you. 

Make a profile and come chill.