NEW SIKHI PICTURE SITE............. MUST SEE

Guru pyari sadh sangat ji,

With Guru's apaar kirpa, Daljeet Singh and Myself (Amardeep Singh), have started a new pictorial website, this is a very professional website full of pictures of Sikhs, Gurus, Gurdwaras, WW1/2, Nihungs, Shasters, etc. Please check it out..the URL for the meantime is...

so far we have about 800 + pictures on the site, we will be adding lots more, please visit regularly.. You can create ur Own albums and post ur pics there

http://www.247experthost.com/~sikhionl/index.php

Bhul chuk maaf!!

Feedback is welcome!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa , Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

We have been adding descriptions to the images that we know about but some of them we don't know where they came from as they been sent to us. Like some singh from uk sent us about 400 pics rare one, without any descriptions.

The thing to look out for is this new Pakistani gurdwara Gallery which wll be up soon, we have about 500 pictures of Pakistani gurdwara all bigger than 800 * 600 pixel 8) . You are not likely to find these pics on the net anywhere, so i will keep u posted . :arrow:

The new URL is http://www.sikhionline.com

Guest BikramjitSingh

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa , Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

We have been adding descriptions to the images that we know about but some of them we don't know where they came from as they been sent to us. Like some singh from uk sent us about 400 pics rare one, without any descriptions.

The thing to look out for is this new Pakistani gurdwara Gallery which wll be up soon, we have about 500 pictures of Pakistani gurdwara all bigger than 800 * 600 pixel 8) . You are not likely to find these pics on the net anywhere, so i will keep u posted . :arrow:

The new URL is http://www.sikhionline.com

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Amardeep Singh

If you don't mind I will try and view the pictures and PM a comment on the ones I know about. It might be an idea to ask others as they may have come across these images on other sites.

GurFateh

Bikramjit

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Amardeep Singh

Great picture. Just a humble suggestion, can some info about the subject of each picture be added as well.

Btw the picture of the Kharku Singh looks great.

http://www.247experthost.com/~sikhionl/dis...&cat=&pos=-1031

Gurfateh,

Bikramjit

Kharkhu Singh

normal_Kharku%20Singh.JPG

Bikramjit, I have found another impressive and excellent picture of some more freedom fighters enjoy...

_1561519_010924afga300b.jpg

Guest BikramjitSingh

Waheguru Ji ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Sukhasingh

It is a Kharku, check the typical Punjabi rural background. The 2nd pic isn't Taliban. Taliban wear black turbans. These appear to be either the Afghans who fought the Russians or the anti-Taliban northern alliance.

Are they?

...they both have the same model of anti-tank armoury...maybe the shop at the same department store...

Does having the same make of weapon imply the same ideology ?. I could have a great deal of fun and take part in your fun and games by pasting pictures of serbs, Croats, Isreali settlers, Palestinians, Indonesian army, East Timorese who all use the AK-47. But then I have a life.

GurFateh

Bikramjit

amardeep,

Firstly, well done for an interesting site.

However, may i ask why you've deceided to add your 'copyright' logo on all pictures?

you didnt create them, nor do you own them. So you've no right to put this fake copyright on them.

If people wish to download them, then why ruin the picture with your 'copyright'?

totally unnecessary...i Hope you remove this defacement ASAP

regards

amardeep,

Firstly, well done for an interesting site.

However, may i ask why you've deceided to add your 'copyright' logo on all pictures?

you didnt create them, nor do you own them. So you've no right to put this fake copyright on them.

If people wish to download them, then why ruin the picture with your 'copyright'?

totally unnecessary...i Hope you remove this defacement ASAP

regards

I couldn't agree with u more veer ji, but i am jus the technical guy, due to my knowledge of web programming and other stuff i help out on a number of forums / sites with their development however its upto the Site owner to decide wats good for them.

I don't actually own the site and did ask the site owner to allow poeple to download images, at one point we did let people download images but a number of visitors saved huge amounts of pictures to their computers.

So the site owner asked me to implement some security. However we have decided to put the watermark on the images and then will allow visitors to download the pictures.

Especially pictures like Rare pics of the Pakistani Gurdwaras which are gonna be up soon will be downloadble.

I don't know if u knwo this but we have this live help thing on the site where visitors can request pics and we email the pictures to them. U can also send pictures as ecard that is one impressive feature.

Neways i will rerequest the other singh to let people download pictures.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

WJKK WJKFateh!!

SikhiOnline.com is made to be a site to store all sikhi pictures in one place..If the pictures are save-able then what happens is that you have all these websites, with the same pictures over and over.

Therefore, its better to have one place to store all the images, rather than 40 sites with the same pictures in their so called 'photo gallery'

We have a picture request section, if you require any pictures from the site you can feel free to use it. We do get requests from visitors and we do send out the pictures.

So any pictures, you want just save the URL's and we'll send you the pics ourself.

Bhul chuk maaf!

Daljeet Singh

WJKK WJKFateh!