Define LOBH (Greed) ?

• 1 month later...

For Lobh Gurujee says (hay lobhaa lampat sang sirmohreh anik lahree kalolatay.O greed, you cling to even the great, assaulting them with countless waves. Dhaavant jee-aa baho parkaaraN anik bhaaNt baho doltay.You cause them to run around wildly in all directions, wobbling and wavering unsteadily. nach mitraN nach istaN nach baaDhav nach maat pitaa tav lajyaa.You have no respect for friends, ideals, relations, mother or father. akranaN karot akhaad-ya khaad-yaN asaaj-yaN saaj samajyaa.You make them do what they should not do. You make them eat what they should not eat. You make them accomplish what they should not accomplish. taraahi taraahi saran su-aamee big-yaapati naanak har narhareh. ||48||Save me, save me - I have come to Your Sanctuary, O my Lord and Master; Nanak prays to the Lord. ||48|| p-1358 SGGS)

• 17 years later...

Please read the extract below from Vairag Shatak. It explains how Greed troubles a human being.

Oh Greed! Due to your support I have worked in servitude but received nothing from it ! I have endured the cruel words from fools, which would make anyone cry.

I have restrained my mind and held back my tears, being unsure about my future I have not replied in any harsh way. 

Just like a worried person who fake laughs, showing their teeth excessively, I have clasped my hands together and regularly saluted so many idiots.

In the same way I salute you Greed, I have been trying to please you for so long, but now please leave me alone, I'm just a servant why do you continue to burn me?

Unquote[1]

[1] - https://www.manglacharan.com/post/greed-why-do-you-continue-to-burn-me-vairag-shatak

Bhul chuk maaf

• 3 weeks later...