Define MOH (Attachment) ?

"Whatever pleasure we get from Moh (attachment), it is all stained with blackness" (SGGS, M1, p.662)

I wonder, can a person be attached to non-attachment? :LOL:

We should all practice attachment to Vahiguru, that's what I say.

Moh..................classic one's nowadays.............my car has to be a BMW to keep up with so and so.....................I see this one more and more in our young Sikhs..................Moh is in effect Materialism.............which is the new God of the late 20th Century................if we are not careful it will drag us down and stop us from achieving higher purposes and goals..........

• 1 month later...

What Gurujee says about MOH is (hay ajit soor sangraamaN at balnaa baho maradneh.O emotional attachment, you are the invincible warrior of the battlefield of life; you totally crush and destroy even the most powerful. gan ganDharab dayv maanukh-yaN pas pankhee bimohneh.You entice and fascinate even the heavenly heralds, celestial singers, gods, mortals, beasts and birds. har karanhaaraN namaskaaraN saran naanak jagdeesvareh. ||45||Nanak bows in humble surrender to the Lord; he seeks the Sanctuary of the Lord of the Universe. ||45|| p-1358 SGGS)