Uk Government Minister's Son Quits Army After Brawl With Racists

England man......lol

Fight for the place and get called a Paki c*nt for your troubles.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2720027/Government-Minister-Helen-Grant-s-son-quits-Royal-Marines-nightclub-assault.html

Edited by dalsingh101

• 7 years later...
On 8/9/2014 at 12:37 PM, BhagatSingh said:

Sometimes I feel like England and the rest of Europe belong to gore and we should just get the admin cut out of their country.

PS

Why don't you come to Canada?

On 8/9/2014 at 12:20 AM, dalsingh101 said:

England man......lol

Fight for the place and get called a Paki c*nt for your troubles.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2720027/Government-Minister-Helen-Grant-s-son-quits-Royal-Marines-nightclub-assault.html

@dalsingh101 - what do you think of Canada? I know you were thinking of going either there or to Birmingham...?

1 hour ago, dalsingh101 said:

Legal issues bro. I'm not running away anywhere now anyway. 

@dalsingh101 do you think outside of Panjab, there are better countries than UK and Canada for Sikhs on a general , National level ?

@paapiman - what's Quebec like? I hear they don't like 'religion' and non-whites much ? They don't even like Anglos much ?

2 hours ago, Premi said:

@dalsingh101 do you think outside of Panjab, there are better countries than UK and Canada for Sikhs on a general , National level ?

@paapiman - what's Quebec like? I hear they don't like 'religion' and non-whites much ? They don't even like Anglos much ?

Quebec? Used to be heavily catholic. And the french have a better reputation with the first nations.  I don't live there though so let's hear from the source. I'm just surprised is all. 

On 1/18/2022 at 4:25 PM, dalsingh101 said:

I was born in Panjab, went back there a while ago. Never been Canada (got family there though). Not a fan of travelling these days. 

I used to think about settling in Panjab, lol. But the last two times I visited made me think otherwise. 

Why don't you like travelling ? Just the mask-wearing etc ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Act_respecting_the_laicity_of_the_State

An Act respecting the laicity of the State (French: Loi sur la laïcité de l'État) tabled and commonly known as Bill 21, is a law passed by the National Assembly of Quebec in 2019 which asserts the policy of state secularism ( laïcité) in the Canadian province of Quebec.

mmm indeed an atheist agenda. There is a difference between seperation of church and state and trying to remove religion from a country. 

On 1/23/2022 at 2:37 PM, GurjantGnostic said:

Nonsense. We're just uhh..getting Baba Deep Singh fit...chic..

Not to forget the experience. Good older people can pass on their experiences to younger generation. We can see on this forum too. You and brothers (Dal, Premi, Soulfinder, etc) are passing on valuable knowledge, which may help the younger generations a lot.

Bhul chuk maaf

1 minute ago, paapiman said:

Not to forget the experience. Good older people can pass on their experiences to younger generation. We can see on this forum too. You and brothers (Dal, Premi, Soulfinder, etc) are passing on valuable knowledge, which may help the younger generations a lot.

Bhul chuk maaf

We're all vibin bro. Yourself included. There's a lot of Sharda and Vidya of Sikhi here. Excellent Sangat. It's hard to even tell who a younger member is in many discussions. 

Just now, paapiman said:

Daas is young. Turning 21 next month. LOL.

Bhul chuk maaf

Fantastic bro. Appreciate you sharing your wisdom. We're all at least what 4.2 million Janums? Or is it a full Churasi Lakh Jun to get to manmukhi jeev the FIRST time lol? And unlike myself had the Karam to be born into a Sikh household and the sense to make the most of it.