Rara Sahib Taksaal.....

I would like to know takshal history about rara sahib. Its been beleived "Sant baba Karam Singh Hoti mardan walie" had 100 students all of them were bhramgyanis. One of them was Sant attar singh reru sahib walie who was teacher of Sant baba ishar singh ji rara sahib maharaj.

Any kind of information, sakhis, events on rara sahib samprada will be appreciated

Here the related links for readers to see samparada started by guroo gobind singh maharaj himself - http://www.rarasahib.com/sg.htm

http://www.jargsahib.com/Sanprdie.htm

Thanks in advance guys.

WJKK WJKF,

Hi, May i just add Sant attar singh Ji reru sahib wale were not just a teacher to Sant Ishar Singh Ji Rara Sahib Wale but also a teacher to Sant Kishen Singh Ji Rara Sahib Wale. The two sants did sewa together at reru sahib.

Jazz Singh

Guest Javanmard

Dear Gurpreet

Rara Sahib is a sub branch of the Naurangabad up-sampradaya of the Nirmala sampradaya. check http://www.jargsahib.com/Sanprdie.htm

this has been confirmed by internal pubkication of the Nirmala sampradaya. The rara sahib people are affiliated to Nirmale though they do not practice some essential aspects of the Nirmala maryada anymore. :D

• 1 year later...

Narsingha you posted this in other thread.

Were you to accuse Sanatan Sikhs of presenting a "one-sided" view of Sikhism, then A.K.J., Taksalis, Nanaksaria, Ramgharia, Ravidasia, Nishkam Sewak Jatha, RaraSahibwaley, etc are ALL guilty of this. Just take a gander at their websites, and the all portray Sikhi, and Sikh history according to THEIR version of events. Your logic is as real as your sense of humour

The reason Rara sahib does not have Nirmalaye(Sanatan) practices is because "if you look at the chart of lineage you will see Rara Sahib have two lineages and also read Nuo Ratan

sg.gif

One link is with Bhai Daya Singh (Who was not a Nirmala) one of the Panj Pyares.

Second link is with Nirmala- Sant Baba Sahib Singh Bedi, Sant baba bir singh Naurangabad, Sant baba karam singh ji hotimardan.

I just wanted to let you know in your further reasearch. If you haven't done full research on rara sahib then its good to ask instead of posting mis-information.

Its compelety true that without Nirmalae Sampardha there is no rara sahib buts its also true that without Bhai Daya Singh Ji who was not "Nirmala" there wouldnt be no Baba Sobha Singh Ji or Baba Sahib Singh Bedi Una sahib and most important- There would be No Panth.

So its obvious because of two lineages rara sahib does not follow 100% Nirmalaye maryada but have lot of influence from Nirmalaye. Rara sahib never denies that they are not linked with nirmalae... you can go now in there you will see lot of nirmalaye coming to rara sahib and vice versa.

So its not good to say "rara sahib promotes one side view of sikhism".

I won't debate with you further on taksal because there was debate done on that already in the thread...thats your view. I beleive taksal also have two links one with nirmala and one with baba deep singh.

I just wanted to point out your lack of research on rara sahib which leading you to make such blank statements.

oops,

Neo, ALL Nirmala upsamprdahs trace back to EITHER Bhai Dya Singh or Bhai Dharam Singh who, depending on the source, were either trained by the original five nirmalay or were among the party who were sent to kashi. To calrify that point, Bhai Dya Singh and Bhai Dharam Singh are among the initial Nirmalay, and ALL Nirmalay will have a parampra back to one of them.

Then how come in offical nirmala website. There is no mention of panj pyaares being Nirmalayes rather 5 singhs who were sent to kasi only.

Also going back to Narsingha.

I would like to him to clarify.

What practices in rara sahib he thinks is threat to Nirmalayes or non-nirmalayes?

what 'official nirmala website'? there is no such thing.

All Nirmalay itihasik granths explain how the panj nirmalay were sent to kashi, then returned. They were then put under the supervision of both Bhai Dya Singh and Bhai Dharam Singh who were then trained as Nirmalay also - from these two begin the nirmala upsamprdahs.

A blessed mahapurakh he is too, but Baba Ram Singh ji's website represents Baba Ram Singh ji...not that there is anything contrary on there, but I wouldn't take it as an 'official site' thats all. Me and a friend met the young sewadar who made that site over last summer. Hopefully there will be more added soon.