Kashi House And Sanatan Akhara Lying To People

Kashi House which says they are a not for profit organization which wants to promote Sikhism uses money which they receive from sales to pay the wages of their self proclaimed historians and workers.

Sanatan Shastar Vidiya Akhara of Surjit Bains is also used to make money to pay people's wages. Its just lies after lies with these people.

Then why are they lying to people just to pay their own wages?

Like the previous post said: 'nonprofit organisations' doesn't mean wages don't get paid. All of those 'charities' like Cancer Research etc. are non-profit charities and they all usually have a bunch of posh goray getting paid massive wages sitting around in offices.

I think in this case you've misapprehended the meaning of a non-profit organisation.

Besides, I've bought some previous books by Paramjit Singh, and (especially in the case of at 'Siques, Tigers and Thieves') they are an invaluable resources for serious students of Sikh history.

On what basis can you claim this ? Have you ever published a book ..It is because the history they publish is not correct according to you ? Why dont you then open a voluntary organization and republish what you feel is correct to counter their claims .

They have say that they are a voluntary organisation who is doing the works out of devotion but it's a lies.

They are not proper historian and their work is taken from other peoples work and put in one book.

They are thief people

They are thief and I have all their books. Their work isn't acadaemic but is instead collection of sources to out into one pile.

For people interested in source material for Sikh history, some of what they've produced is gold.

Don't get it twisted though. As people, personally I'd probably not stand their company for any prolonged period of time (Paramjit seems like a typical pompous West London boy) but that aside - just based on what they've offered out there in terms of information. I have to give them their dues. So should you.

To put it in perspective: Dr. Ganda Singh published his book Early European accounts of the Sikhs in 1962, quoting various sources. The FULL text of many of these extracts are only accessible now because Tiger, Siques and Thieves found and published them. When you read them in their entirety you get a completely different perspective to the one produced by the selective projection by Dr. Ganda Singh. So they also help shed light into the mindsets of the Singh Sabhans. Plus you're wrong in the work just being a collating endeavour because they do offer basic analysis in the form of brief introductory essays; and some of the extracts in the aforementioned works were freshly translated too.

If they are thieves; we need more thieves.... lol

BTW: personally I'm all for the development of a lively, rigorous, dynamic, self funding Sikh history discussion/project. If you don't like people's work - clearly articulate why with an intelligent rebuttal - and remember you always have the choice to not purchase or read people's stuff.

Edited by dalsingh101

They say money not being used but money used to pay their wage which have nothing to do with what people are paying for

I am reporting them to national lottery fund

To me, you typify a lot of problems with the panth.

Here we are today, facing a multitude of serious issues with grooming, political manipulation, Sikhs becoming more and more westerised (in a bad way); hordes of Sikh males generally acting like a bunch of insecure pussies; certain Sikh girls building up a reputation akin to cheap prostitutes; not to mention the real and apparent increased threat of violence because of global terrorism and mistaken identity - and in all of that - you latch onto this non-issue.

lol

Edited by dalsingh101

it is issue when people are robbed for nothing. it is this type of thing which turns people to go away from sikhism

Who got robbed?

Gamblers who've spent money on a lottery ticket? Good.

Mate, do some research and have a look at what crazy stuff that money is used to fund. I hope a bunch of Singhs take a chunk out of that pot myself!

If I had a complaint; it would be about how certain Sikhs are using lottery money to reinforce that white man's burden taking, colonial attack dog image of Sikhs.

Look: it's obvious, you don't like them for personal reasons - whatever it is - don't degrade yourself by running around like a snide grass.

You want to talk about people turning others off Sikhi - take a look at some of the shenanigans taking place in various Gurdwara committees. Look at the rampant casteism in the panth. Look at the spoilt brat mentality too many Sikh parents raise their children up with.

Jaikara shut up!

Dalsingh those shenanigans are promoted by these groups. Kashi House.

My point is simple, they said and I have heard with my own ears that they do not make profit from sales but they take wages. That is profit. If you cannot see my point that they are a lying thief then God help you.

This money is being used to promote the shenanigans in Nidar Singh Akhara and by Kashi House.

Me pointing out a corrupt organization is not me degrading myself. You've pointed out bad elements too so you're degrading yourself?

You are probably one of their chamche too

Big assumption to make:

You're the one going on like some obsessed stalker of theirs. lol

I've never met Niddar in my life.

Like I said: they DO do some positive work. And personally I couldn't give a hoot about lottery money - I don't play.

Knock yourself out with your snitching anyway. Who cares? I can tell you're too much of a pussy to deal with any of the real pressing problems we have as a community in any case.

That's about all there is to say about the matter.

Do whatever you want mate. You didn't have to broadcast your plans on the net.

Maalko kyun krodh aa rehya hai ...siddhi gal hai yaar..aisa tarah hi kuj nahi saabat ho sakda ..

Jaikara shut up!

Dalsingh those shenanigans are promoted by these groups. Kashi House.

My point is simple, they said and I have heard with my own ears that they do not make profit from sales but they take wages. That is profit. If you cannot see my point that they are a lying thief then God help you.

This money is being used to promote the shenanigans in Nidar Singh Akhara and by Kashi House.

it is issue when people are robbed for nothing. it is this type of thing which turns people to go away from sikhism

It is an issue, but when you compare it to current issues that are plaguing the Panth today, it is very transparent that it is not a priority aongst issues.

There are fr more pressing concerns that we need to address more immediately, such as Gurdwaras in the UK, as well as the others listed previously.

Call me oussy to my Face.

Why,what you going to do?

Hang on, I can guess by reading your other posts: call the police. lol

I don't think it is an issue. Especially in today's climate in the UK.

I think there is an important place for mavericks who force thinking on untrodden or taboo paths. Or even to force focus on particular subjects.

Thing with any society is that they seem to SO EASILY and INEVITABLY get stuck into this conservative rut, where a bunch of people's interests and agendas get a monopoly on the thought processes of that group.

This is dangerous, because it can easily lead to mass manipulation.

People like Niddar and Kashi House play that important role in my opinion. Yeah sure, I notice that they use hyperbole, and exaggeration and even twist truths, but the controversy they instigate very often impels (or compels?) others to look deeper into a subject. Then we get REAL LEARNING and KNOWLEDGE on an individual level.

In the end, the Sikh world is better with them than without them.

And it hurts to see fellow Sikhs, undermine and attack what little challenging, inquisitive streak we have remaining in the study of Sikh heritage - or try to pick little faults (like people trying to fund themselves in a tough economic climate).

I might not even agree with their views, but what I do appreciate is the [maybe it is unintentional, who knows?] discussion it generates; the attention it forces us to pay to things we thought we could take for granted - that we subsequently learn is otherwise.

Edited by dalsingh101