Capital Punishment

fateh ji

dunno if anyone else has seen the news today, the bali bomber who killed hundreds of people in that nightclub was sentenced today for death by firing squad... and when his verdict was given he turned round to the families of the victims smiled and put his 2 thumbs up which made me sick with disgust

i wanna know what peoples views are on capital punishment from a sikhi point of view... is it right to kill someone who has commited a crime like this? or does the "no one has the right to take a life" stance still apply here

fateh ji

jsb he killed 202 people.... innocent poeple

i agree there is a huge difference between killin one person or 202 people... but the hatred is still there - mainly drivin by his religion... but i still feel he should recieved the fullest amount of punishment to pay back for lost lives

in otherwords till he rots in jail... i dont agree with capital punishment because its easier to die then live all ur life in a cell.. someone who commits such a crime should live and suffer their punishment

That bloke is probably lookin forward to his death so that he can become a matyr and get 72 virgins..what a perverts... :oops::LOL::LOL::LOL:

How desparate these people are :LOL::LOL:

Salaiea hoii hoora daie... ohthaie ta aaag chh sarna paina :LOL::LOL:

Steel Bangle:

losers dont even know the meanin of martyr - a kutta gets run over by a car in iraq they declare it a martyr

That's so true.A Shaheed is that person who dies for others.This murdering b***ard deserves to die in agony again and again.Yamraj will definately judge him.His soul is going to be in so much bhai after his death.

These Muslims who believe they'll get 72 hoor after death are so wrong.They'll get 72 devils to torture them. :evil:

Vahiguru have mercy.