HAWAEIN (1984 MOVIE).....

LOL , I just saw the other week...

Wicked filmm...

Luve it when she says " Me ta jatti punjab di bhangra me paoo ...den da song.." cudn't help but rewind it ..

Although very sad...its true though .....

Although its more like ...its what people thought which determined what people did.....

The saddest part, was people got burning tires, raped, n stuff. I never knew it was that bad... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: ...THought only the buses were stopped for a week n stuff..

Sad..

Mian sochiya vai wah hawayein di ini lambi discussion. Kuj main vi bolan

Pur ithe tan Sector quiz chal reha...... anyway

carry on Ideal te deziKuddi ...............Keep it Up

Bout movie The concept is ols famed n which as per me should be banned coz it reflect old ages wounds again n again. A normal man havnt any time to do its job what he / she will comment upon all such issues. he dosnt concerned bout all those except Vele Lok(mere varge)

Sorry Jyada ho gaya na

wjkk wjkf

Perhaps we missed out two things , first where did the sikh fighters get their weapons from , either it was congress govt. or the frndly neighbours which had killed sikhs during partition.

The fact that indian constitution doesnt recognise sikhism as different from hinduism is valid point for discontent.

Perhaps what happened to sikhs was because of the corrupt and manipulative goverment of india than hindus in india.

Guru nanak had once said that he could see the world burning , and that is true with respect to india even today.

When stressing on need for a sikh state we should not forget the mission of guru nanak, which i am afraid we have forgotten.

Sikh state is not in india or anywhere else in the world it is in Guru Nanaks mission..

Guru Gobind is called 10th nanak and whatever happened in sikh history and all acts of our guru are to promote and protect what 1st nanak guru nanak dev had said.

We should not allow sikh faith to be overtaken by self proclaimed leaders and should never support people like Malik ( who doesnt even deserve to be callled a sikh for killing so many innocents in air crash).

hope we remember who we are before we think what we want..

wjkk wjkf