CRICKET JARGON !!!

Ideal Singh

The Art of Butt Scratching.

five useful tips when scratching butts.

When scratching a butt of any size be weary that the buttocks are clean. If not, its a good idea to keep baby wipes.

When Scratching a Butt of ethnic Indian origin, Please be sure to ask all necessary questions such as " Did you eat chillies last Night??"

When Scratching a Butt of a Religious Man, Ask for his blessing after you have finished or he may bless you whilst you are scratching.

When scratching a butt of a elderly person, please be sure that you get underneath all excess skin.

When Scratching a butt of a baseball player, be sure not to hit his bat or b**ls. :shock:

Magarmach Singh you forgot on something important information.

When scratching a Butt of a NRI origin, Please have a hand full of napkins !!! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Thanx so much Magar ji for diversifying the Game of Cricket... I think you should consider yourself to be special commentator on the minutity of the Game of Cricket... coz Nobody ever had so much time to go see deeply into the Game Extraordinarie...

Thanx again... :bravo:

Ok calm down, Jsb you are officially the best butt-scratcher on the forum :roll:

Do people even RUN in Kirkit? All I see is guys with weird white clothes walking around gloomily with these colored strips across their noses, like some war paint, which really does not compliment their trousers :?

Sorry, *ahem* yes so back to Kirkit..

Gurfateh

Wowwww... So many critics of the Game... do you know that a game is known for a how many number of critics it has... And I am overwhelmed by you concern about the Game... :bow:

• 2 weeks later...

Sachin Tendulkar on Friday declared himself completely fit for competitive cricket and said he was looking forward to the series against New Zealand later this year.

Tendulkar, who arrived here to participate in the launch of MRF Go Karting National Championship on Sunday, along with West Indies captain Brian Lara and Australian captain Steve Waugh, told reporters at the airport here that he had recovered fully from the finger injury for which he underwent a surgery in the United States recently.

"I was out of action for about two and a half months. After the operation on my finger in the USA, I have recovered fully now. I am looking forward to play competitive cricket," Tendulkar said.

Asked what position he would like to bat at against New Zealand, Tendulkar said he would prefer to continue to play at number four but it would depend on the decision of the captain and the team management.

To a question on whether Ajay Jadeja would come back to international cricket, in view of the recent Supreme Court order, Tendulkar said, "It is for the Board and the player to decide."

• 2 weeks later...

Ohh.. :( .. So much INSULT of my Favourite Game. Grrrrrrrrrrrr :evil: ..

Its Too much.... now. Ideal Bhai.. Don't Worry... You are not alone here.. !! These people can't understand the beauty and excitment of a game like cricket.!! Bander Kya jane adrek ka swaad!!! Anyways.. leave them..

New season for Indian cricket team is about to begin. New Zealand is coming to India. We with our Players are ready to return the experience of our new-zealand tour with INTREST. National Trophy is starting from 10th which will decide the final 15 players for the series.

Apart from that, England has won the last test superbly and suprisingly, beating South Africans. English team is improving after Indian Tour.

Dosto, cricket is a game like any other game. why hate? you may dislike it.. no problems. Any game can be insulted but remeber when you insult a game you insult the players , their efforts, game spirit and supporter's emotions!!! Please Try to avoid this. Anybody who is intersted in knowing cricket more.. can post his/her queries.. and i ( and i guess IDEAL too) will be more than happy to help you..!!! Cricket Zindabaad!!!!

Regards

Sardu!!

if a singh who wore a dastaar became a proffessional cricket player.... would he still have to wear the helmet? :?:

Yes. Helmet is for protection. and it became neccessaary when you face a ball delivered @ speed of 80-90 miles/hour from a distance of 22 yards!!! which means. that at this speed... the batsman has less than or equal to one second to decide.. wheather the to hit or to defense and how!!

Ok calm down, Jsb you are officially the best butt-scratcher on the forum :roll:

:x :( :evil:

Do people even RUN in Kirkit? All I see is guys with weird white clothes walking around gloomily with these colored strips across their noses, like some war paint, which really does not compliment their trousers :?

if you don't understand, why you see it and why notice so much? anyways, That paint is like sun-protaction lotion.. Since a player has to be on the field for whole day, it is kinda required.

Sorry, *ahem* yes so back to Kirkit..

Gurfateh

Its okay!!!! Try to use better expression next time!! You can actually do it.