Power of Gurbani vs Dark forces, jantar, tantar , mantar

12 hours ago, kidsama said:

Thank you for the advice. I tried to do that, to see God everywhere, but either I am too stupid for that or my spiritual level is too low or maybe its' just not for me. And honestly I had just been trying to help myself out of this problem, not trying to walk the path of love. I am speaking in past tense because this problem is no more. It's all clear now. Kshatriya is my dharama. Had I started practicing and living as Kshatriya from the last couple of months without learning and becoming a sikh first, I would have just become hankari and never took amrit. I wanted to take amrit in 2019 Dec when I first got into Sikhi on my own, but then lost interest in mid 2020. Now I have been put back on the path of becoming a Khalsa, and I am both a Sikh and a Kshatriya. It's all play of destiny. Waheguru Ji ka Khalsa. Waheguru ji ki Fateh. 

You’ll be okay, relax. All happens with His Kirpa. Just believe the Guru and walk the straight and narrow path with courage. God Bless You

4 hours ago, kidsama said:

Yesterday night, after doing Kirtan Sohila and first paure (ardass) of chandi di vaar (pritham bahguti simar ke..), I was feeling a little scared, because I didn't want to see one in real life. Only during the day I want to see them lol. Then I started doing Brahm Kavach with the intention of protecting myself and attacking them straight up. I did it 3x times. The first time I started feeling scared, I had my eyes closed, but I wanted to keep them open. I still kept them close for the most part, and I was also getting the bir ras feeling at the same time. Your tip of imagining your astral body as a bright lion really helped. Then I recited this shabad; a couple of times. 

ਸੰਖ ਚਕ੍ਰ ਮਾਲਾ ਤਿਲਕੁ ਬਿਰਾਜਿਤ ਦੇਖਿ ਪ੍ਰਤਾਪੁ ਜਮੁ ਡਰਿਓ ॥
ਨਿਰਭਉ ਭਏ ਰਾਮ ਬਲ ਗਰਜਿਤ ਜਨਮ ਮਰਨ ਸੰਤਾਪ ਹਿਰਿਓ ॥੨॥

I was feeling good then, like I won and  I powered through the fear. I then did 2 mins or so of waheguru simran, to thank him. At this point I was feeling no fear, even when I was trying to imagine them, no fear at all. And for a little bit I was feeling like you do, seeing god in everyone, and just feeling the love and no fear. 

Good for you. I imagine my astral body as a cheetah, fearless. These animals don’t care, they’ll attack and kill an animal three times their size without thinking. Fear is an Illusion. It isn’t real. And the Creator doesn’t fear His creation. It exists because of His Light, he powers the sun, moon, creates the playground these astral beings walk in. They can’t exist without Him, their really just His Jyot, as we all are, 

Keep going. You’re evolving. Talk to God whenever, he hears every prayer no matter how quiet, and He’s always there. You’ll fall in love with Him in the Dukh and the Sukh. God bless you.

Try picturing Guru Nanak, look into his eyes and talk to him. 

Guest Em Kaur

@kidsama what you describe appears to be similar to "the dark night of the soul".  It can happen to people who start on their spiritual journey and in the beginning they are faced with anxiety, fear or a strong pull from the ego mind as it acknowledges you are coming in to realization of the truth.  I went through it too when my kundalini was awakened.  

As your energy moves from the survival chackras, any suppressed emotions come to the surface and you are required to deal with them.  Sometimes people experience an increase in Kaam or Krodh others fear and anxiety.  You seem to be dealing with fear.  The more paath you do and with intense deep meditation the energy will move up and your heart and crown chackras will open up.

I haven't found many Sikhs going through this and my personal opinion is that GurBani and Gurmantar moves the energy subtley - so it's not something we need to really deal with or understand.   However, yogis and other mediators focus on this more and therefore, there is a greater need to understand chackras and energy etc.  

Personally I have found that Rakhiya De Shabd has had miraculous effects and I know you are already reading this paath - however, I would suggest that you don't jump from one paath to another.  Have full faith that their is shakti in all bani - so find one that resonates with you and really mediate on that paath and keep doing that paath as often as you can throughout the day.  

Also, after your nitnem try doing 5 JapJi Sahib Paaths for 40 days.  

Don't worry you will get through this, however, you will need to fully surrender yourself (your Haumai/ego).  Give your control away because that is what your ego is desperately holding on to.    After this purging/cleansing period is over, you will realise that going through this has almost forced you to up your paath and simran because it will become your salvation and actually you will be glad you went through.  

Apologies if I have said anything against Gurmat as I'm not as knowledge as everyone on here, however, I can only speak from my personal experience.  

Guest Em Kaur

What you describe appears to be similar to "the dark night of the soul".  It can happen to people who start on their spiritual journey and in the beginning they are faced with anxiety, fear or a strong pull from the ego mind as it acknowledges you are coming in to realization of the truth.  I went through it too when my kundalini was awakened.  

As your energy moves from the survival chakras, any suppressed emotions come to the surface and you are required to deal with them.  Sometimes people experience an increase in Kaam or Krodh others fear and anxiety.  You seem to be dealing with fear.  The more paath you do and with intense deep meditation the energy will move up and your heart and crown chakras will open up.

I haven't found many Sikhs going through this and my personal opinion is that Gurbani and Gurmantar moves the energy subtly - so it's not something we need to really deal with or understand.   However, yogis and other mediators focus on this more and therefore, there is a greater need to understand chakras and energy etc.  

Personally I have found that Rakhiya De Shabd has had miraculous effects and I know you are already reading this paath - however, I would suggest that you don't jump from one paath to another looking for one to “work”.  Have full faith that their is shakti in all bani - so find one that resonates with you and really mediate on that paath and keep doing that paath as often as you can throughout the day.  Saying that I’m not trying to reduce the amount of path you – I hope you understand that.  Obviously do as much as you can.

Also, after your nitnem try doing 5 JapJi Sahib Paaths for 40 days, if you possibly can. 

Don't worry you will get through this, however, you will need to fully surrender yourself (your Haumai/ego).  Give your control away because that is what your ego is desperately holding on to.    After this purging/cleansing period is over, you will realise that going through this has almost forced you to up your paath and simran because it will become your salvation and actually you will be glad you went through.  

10 hours ago, Guest Em Kaur said:

What you describe appears to be similar to "the dark night of the soul".  It can happen to people who start on their spiritual journey and in the beginning they are faced with anxiety, fear or a strong pull from the ego mind as it acknowledges you are coming in to realization of the truth.  I went through it too when my kundalini was awakened.  

As your energy moves from the survival chakras, any suppressed emotions come to the surface and you are required to deal with them.  Sometimes people experience an increase in Kaam or Krodh others fear and anxiety.  You seem to be dealing with fear.  The more paath you do and with intense deep meditation the energy will move up and your heart and crown chakras will open up.

I haven't found many Sikhs going through this and my personal opinion is that Gurbani and Gurmantar moves the energy subtly - so it's not something we need to really deal with or understand.   However, yogis and other mediators focus on this more and therefore, there is a greater need to understand chakras and energy etc.  

Personally I have found that Rakhiya De Shabd has had miraculous effects and I know you are already reading this paath - however, I would suggest that you don't jump from one paath to another looking for one to “work”.  Have full faith that their is shakti in all bani - so find one that resonates with you and really mediate on that paath and keep doing that paath as often as you can throughout the day.  Saying that I’m not trying to reduce the amount of path you – I hope you understand that.  Obviously do as much as you can.

Also, after your nitnem try doing 5 JapJi Sahib Paaths for 40 days, if you possibly can. 

Thank you, quite interesting.

Guest Em Kaur
13 hours ago, ragnarok said:

That process is internal and a bit different to the process of breaking ties to external entities. 

Veer Ji, I believe the two are intrinsically linked.  By raising the frequency of your own energy through Paath and simran you will not allow lower level energies i.e. dark forces near you. 

Guest Em Kaur
28 minutes ago, Guest Em Kaur said:

Veer Ji, I believe the two are intrinsically linked.  By raising the frequency of your own energy through Paath and simran you will not allow lower level energies i.e. dark forces near you. 

I probably should expand on that.  So fear, stress and other survival emotions vibrate at a lower frequency than love, compassion etc.  If Kidsama is feeling fear then they maybe allowing other entities in.  However, if you are doing Rakhiya De Sabad and Kirtan Sohila on a night, you are creating a protective shield around you, so it's unlikely. 

Either way whether it is external entities or internal it is the fear that needs to be addressed.  

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

It was a subconscious thing after all. Wasn't any spirits or ghosts troubling me. So in this case doing path blindly didn't do anything. I just had to get stronger mentally, activate the bir ras, and take control and, and kill the enemy so to speak. Before I was acting from a fearful place, trying to avoid it by praying, etc and that just had the opposite effect. Also doing chachri chand tav parsad, "gobinde mukande ... " couple times before bed and upon waking helped clear out my subconscious mind. Also connecting with myself helped as well. All good now, took a while tho. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...