Simran stages explained by Sant Baba Waryam Singh

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

@Sat1176 So does it mean that if I'm not baptised my bhagti is of no use. In that video baba ji says people do lots of bhagti who r not baptised but their simran or bhagti has no power so it's mandatory to Amrit shakna thn the real bhagti starts. I'm not baptised and I won't get baptised until I know that I'll be able to keep the rehat of Amrit 100% but I love doing simran and path so does it mean it's not approved by waheguru ji. That was kinda heart breaking ?

• 2 months later...
On 16/09/2017 at 2:59 AM, Kaur Inder said:

@Sat1176 So does it mean that if I'm not baptised my bhagti is of no use. In that video baba ji says people do lots of bhagti who r not baptised but their simran or bhagti has no power so it's mandatory to Amrit shakna thn the real bhagti starts. I'm not baptised and I won't get baptised until I know that I'll be able to keep the rehat of Amrit 100% but I love doing simran and path so does it mean it's not approved by waheguru ji. That was kinda heart breaking ?

Bhen Ji don't be disheartend listen to this katha clip at 50:50 onwards. I was suprised myself. 

http://www.gurbaniupdesh.org/multimedia/04-Katha/13-Giani Thakur Singh Ji (Patiala Wale)/Katha Special Events/Barsi Sant Kishan Singh Ji-Rara Sahib Wale.mp3

16 hours ago, Soulfinder said:

Thank u so much for this.. 

one question I have plz if anyone can answer that is someone told me that females can’t do Chandi Di Vaar da path.. and I just can’t agree with this I mean why.. was this all left now.  Discrimination regarding baniya?? Where does it say that we can’t do Chandi Di Vaar da path. And if it’s true thn really need a valid reason for that.. plz plz if anyone ever heard something like this plz do share ur views. Thanks

3 hours ago, Kaur Inder said:

one question I have plz if anyone can answer that is someone told me that females can’t do Chandi Di Vaar da path.. and I just can’t agree with this I mean why.. was this all left now.  Discrimination regarding baniya?? Where does it say that we can’t do Chandi Di Vaar da path. And if it’s true thn really need a valid reason for that.. plz plz if anyone ever heard something like this plz do share ur views. Thanks

Who told you that females cannot do Paath of Sri Chandi dee vaar?

Bhul chuk maaf

10 minutes ago, paapiman said:

Who told you that females cannot do Paath of Sri Chandi dee vaar?

Bhul chuk maaf

Someone in my relatives.. she actually asked somebody I don’t know who she asked maybe some granthi (not sure) and that person told her that females can’t do Chandi Di Vaar.. she wanted to start doing it herself but when she been told that she can’t thn She didn’t do it. And she didn’t even ask the reason.. and I just can’t digest this.. now their are baniya as well that a female can’t recite.. it makes no sense to me 

3 minutes ago, Kaur Inder said:

Someone in my relatives.. she actually asked somebody I don’t know who she asked maybe some granthi (not sure) and that person told her that females can’t do Chandi Di Vaar.. she wanted to start doing it herself but when she been told that she can’t thn She didn’t do it. And she didn’t even ask the reason.. and I just can’t digest this.. now their are baniya as well that a female can’t recite.. it makes no sense to me 

Do you know of any Saint-Scholars or scholars (preferable Taksali/Nirmale)? Try asking them about it.

Bhul chuk maaf

1 hour ago, Kaur Inder said:

First of all Bhen Ji i have been reading Chandi Di Vaar for a while now. So feel free to ask anything about it.

Yes 99% of people i have met or know are against Chandi Di Vaar believe me no one is in favour of doing its paath.

So my advice is just follow the time maryda and don't listen to this gender nonsense 

19 minutes ago, Soulfinder said:

First of all Bhen Ji i have been reading Chandi Di Vaar for a while now. So feel free to ask anything about it.

Yes 99% of people i have met or know are against Chandi Di Vaar believe me no one is in favour of doing its paath.

So my advice is just follow the time maryda and don't listen to this gender nonsense 

True.. people are actually against this bani saying it makes u angry.. now that was too much for me when I heard that females can’t do it and I really really want to do it.. 

1 minute ago, Kaur Inder said:

True.. people are actually against this bani saying it makes u angry.. now that was too much for me when I heard that females can’t do it and I really really want to do it.. 

Bhen Ji its best to the paath with Sukhmani Sahib at the end or with 5 bani nitnem. It does make one angry yes i have witnessed it myself if the bani is read on it own. It makes it worse if someone says or does something the bani then kicks in.

Almost everyone is against this bani but i myself was very scared to even listen to the audio of it in the starting. And i was very scared when i read it for the first time.

So don't be afraid and read it

1 minute ago, Soulfinder said:

Bhen Ji its best to the paath with Sukhmani Sahib at the end or with 5 bani nitnem. It does make one angry yes i have witnessed it myself if the bani is read on it own. It makes it worse if someone says or does something the bani then kicks in.

Almost everyone is against this bani but i myself was very scared to even listen to the audio of it in the starting. And i was very scared when i read it for the first time.

So don't be afraid and read it

So with nitnem I should first do Chandi Di Vaar and thn the rest 5 baniya.. right

Just now, Kaur Inder said:

So with nitnem I should first do Chandi Di Vaar and thn the rest 5 baniya.. right

Well what i have done is i read Chandi before anand sahib in 5 bani or yes you can read Chandi Di Vaar first then 5 banis. 

But as it is your first time i would recommend Sukhmani Sahib with it which is more recommended than 5 banis.

I have done Ugardanti which is supposed to be more tej than Chandi Di Vaar and i read sukhmani sahib afterwoods