Radha Soami exposed

paapiman

Bro, have a look below. Babu Sawan Grewal exposed by Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir Singh jee too.

Radhaswamia.thumb.jpg.73436ece88cd45eb1e

He might have been way above me in spirituality, but he was no match to Gurmukh Brahamgyanis like Baba Nand Singh jee, Baba Ishar Singh jee, Baba Attar Singh jee, etc. 

Bhul chuk maaf

Bhai Randhir Singh was joking bro.

Baba Sawan Singh is talking about atma, which is Brahm Swaroop. Bhai Randhir Singh is making a joke on that atam gyan.

This joke does not reflect anyone's spirituality.

PS this type of joke is a common joke amongst spiritual folks. Especially advaidists - who believe that atma is parmatma.

Baba Sawan Singh is talking about atma, which is Brahm Swaroop. Bhai Randhir Singh is making a joke on that atam gyan.

PS this type of joke is a common joke amongst spiritual folks. Especially advaidists - who believe that atma is parmatma.

Bro, what about the "Ghor mantar saadhna"? Taking stuff out of anus?

Bhul chuk maaf

If Babu Sawan Grewal was alive, do you want your Sikh brothers and sisters to go and eat something which he has taken out from his anus?

Yes put this in big bold letters and then colour it red. That will make it seem less like nindya... /sarcasm

Bro if somebody wants to do something, why do you feel the energy to try to pull them down?
Why not focus that energy on naam simran?

Dude I don't judge.

Back then sikhs used to wash guru's feet and drink that water (they still do that in some places).

Yaar, washing feet of Satguru jee (10 saroops) aka God or a Brahamgyani, is different, compared to that of a person. 

But I mentally "hug" that unpleasant thought and move on.

Anyways, if someone wants to perform "Ghor Mantar Saadhna", it's his wish. Our duty is to create awareness and protect Sikh brothers and sisters from going to such places. It is possible, even some Radhaswamis are not aware of this act by Saun Grewal. 

Bhul chuk maaf

Edited by paapiman

Bro if somebody wants to do something, why do you feel the energy to try to pull them down?
Why not focus that energy on naam simran?

Bro, first of all, if someone wants to perform "Ghor Mantar Saadhna", it's his/her wish. 

Secondly, the situation is bad in Punjab. Paakhandees (Impostors) are causing troubles. Some of them are using Black Magic (Kala Ilam) to misguide innocent people. We all need to create awareness. This online forum is a good platform. Some people might say that these concepts are unscientific, but they do exist. Even, during the times of tenth master, some idiots were using black magic to trouble innocent Sikhs. On top of that, we have the anti-Gurbani brigade to tackle, which is in Sikh form.

Khalsa jee, be cautious from impostors. Hold on tightly to the feet of the most powerful entity (in human form) that has ever walked this planet earth -- Satguru Sri Guru Nanak Rai Dev Bedi Jee Maharaaj.

Bhul chuk maaf

Thanks for the information paaji. Daas might be wrong. If so, Daas apologizes to the cyber sangat.

Daas thought that Bhai saab jee was exposing the hypocrisy of Babu Saun Grewal.

Bhul chuk maaf

Edited by paapiman

Exactly!^^ Same I wanted to explain..

Yaar, washing feet of Satguru jee (10 saroops) aka God or a Brahamgyani, is different, compared to that of a person.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sawan_Singh

Baba Sawan Singh (1858–1948), also known as "The Great Master" or "Bade Maharaji" was an Indian Saint. He was the second Satguru of Radha Soami Satsang Beas (RSSB) from the death of Baba Jaimal Singh in 1903 until his own death on April 2, 1948.[1]

On 8/17/2015 at 0:53 PM, BhagatSingh said:

Babu Sawan Singh might be a Brahamgyani or a guru, for Radhaswamis, but the fact is he engaged in "Ghor mantar Sadhna". Due to this act, he will not be considered a Brahamgyani according to Gurmat.

People even called Gurbachna Narakdhari (who used to insult SSGGSJ), as guru.

Bhul chuk maaf

These are lower states of consciousness. Lack of awareness (naam simran).

Fear of "pakhandi babey" is going to eat Sikhs alive; it is more harmful to Sikhs than the "pakhandi babey" themselves.

Do you think everyone is of very high spiritual state in Punjab? Are you aware of increasing number of niguray in our panth? 

Naam Simran can also be used as a solution to all deadly diseases in the world. Does that mean, we should stop medical research?

Bro, one needs to know their tactics. Knowledge is very important. Do you want innocent people to be duped? Do you deny that there are pakhandees in Punjab? 

Bhul chuk maaf

Babu Sawan Singh might be a Brahamgyani or a guru for Radhaswamis, but the fact is he engaged in "Ghor mantar Sadhna". Due to this act, he will not be considered a Brahamgyani according to Gurmat.

People even called Gurbachna Narakdhari (who used to insult SSGGSJ), as guru.

Bhul chuk maaf

Paapiman
yaar tu changa banda haiga, tu kehde chakaran ch phas geya? kiven phas geya?

(You are a good guy, how did you get stuck in all this?)

You make good posts on gurbani vocabulary. That kind of stuff leads to higher states of consciousness. Awastha uchi hundi hai oh wale thread parh ke.

Abhimanyu & Chakravyuha

Abhimanyu is often quoted as an example for his partial knowledge about Chakaravyuha. Since, he knew how to penetrate the Chakravyuha, but did not know how to exit from it during the time of danger, he could not exit and was killed brutally. It is said that when Subhadra was pregnant, Arjuna told her the techinque to enter in Chakravyuha and child Abhimanyu listened in mother's womb. But before Arjuna would tell her the way to get out she fell asleep and the child could not listen to it. This is often quoted as an example on how much partial knowledge can be destructive to an individual and society.

yes Now I remember about sawan singh,Who used to do jaap sahib then were asked the different names of almighty as described in Jaap sahib,then were asked to adopt one another name Radhaswami??,

Yes Indeed a Great soul!!

yes Now I remember about sawan singh,Who used to do jaap sahib then were asked the different names of almighty as described in Jaap sahib,then were asked to adopt one another name Radhaswami??,

Yes Indeed a Great soul!!

I don't know him.

All I know is that - whatever qualities you focus on most, that's what you become.

If you focus on spiritual qualities, you will become more spiritual. If you focus on ignorant qualities, you will become ignorant.

ਹਰਿ ਜਨੁ ਐਸਾ ਚਾਹੀਐ ਜੈਸਾ ਹਰਿ ਹੀ ਹੋਇ
Hari jan aisa chahieya, jaisa Hari hi hoe

The follower of Hari focuses on the qualities of Hari and in this way he becomes like Hari.

Paapiman
yaar tu changa banda haiga, tu kehde chakaran ch phas geya? kiven phas geya?

(You are a good guy, how did you get stuck in all this?)

You make good posts on gurbani vocabulary. That kind of stuff leads to higher states of consciousness. Awastha uchi hundi hai oh wale thread parh ke.

Paaji, yaar awareness is important. Pakhandees are using black magic to dupe innocent people in Punjab. Do you want Sikh brothers and sisters to go to an imperfect "so-called guru" and then eat something which has come from his anus?

Bhul chuk maaf

Paaji, yaar awareness is important. Pakhandees are using black magic to dupe innocent people in Punjab. Do you want Sikh brothers and sisters to go to an imperfect "so-called guru" and then eat something which has come from his anus?

Bhul chuk maaf

My response -

http://www.sikhawareness.com/topic/16937-radhaswamia-exposed/?do=findComment&comment=152275

I don't know him.
All I know is that - whatever qualities you focus on most, that's what you become.

If you focus on spiritual qualities, you will become more spiritual. If you focus on ignorant qualities, you will become ignorant.

The follower of Hari focuses on the qualities of Hari and in this way he becomes like Hari.

Good points bro, but one cannot be completely ignorant. We need some knowledge of how impostors work, so at least we can stay cautious. Satguru jee also exposed so many impostors, during his lifetime. Do you want Singhs to give their hard earned income to some pakhandees?

Having said that, one can learn good qualities even from bad/evil people.

Bhul chuk maaf

Edited by paapiman

I don't know him.

Exactly! I dont know him too.I had read about it in an article.But the point is sometime we are so ignorant about any great soul or we are blindly following any false one.So Never Give your own opinions until we have achieved avastha to recognise any great one.

Maharaj hi budhh bakshan!

Good points bro, but one cannot be completely ignorant. We need some knowledge of how impostors work, so at least we can stay cautious. Satguru jee also exposed so-many impostors. Do you want Singhs to give their hard earned income to some pakhandees?

Having said that, one can learn good qualities even from bad/evil people.

Bhul chuk maaf

But nindya is not the right way.

I have no knowledge of Baba Sawan Singh and the first thing I hear is the anus shit.

What I am hearing is nindya.

Nindya does not have to be insults or vulgar language.

Nindya is talking about someone's bad qualities (without talking about the good ones).

ਨਿੰਦਾ

SGGS Gurmukhi-Gurmukhi Dictionary
ਔਗੁਣ ਕਢਣ ਦੀ ਕਿਰਿਆ। ਉਦਾਹਰਣ: ਪਰ ਨਿੰਦਾ ਪਰ ਮਲੁ ਮੁਖ ਸੁਧੀ ਅਗਨਿ ਕ੍ਰੋਧੁ ਚੰਡਾਲੁ॥ {ਸਿਰੀ ੧, ੪, ੧:੨ (15)}।

Mahan Kosh Encyclopedia
{ਸੰਗ੍ਯਾ}. ਦੋਸ ਕਹਿਣ ਦੀ ਕ੍ਰਿਯਾ. ਹਜਵ. ਗੁਣਾਂ ਵਿੱਚ ਦੋਸ ਥਾਪਣ ਦਾ ਕਰਮ. ਦੇਖੋ, ਨਿੰਦ ਅਤੇ ਪਰਿਵਾਦ. "ਨਿੰਦਾ ਕਰਹਿ ਸਿਰਿ ਭਾਰ ਉਠਾਏ". (ਆਸਾ ਮਃ ੫)। (2) ਚੰਡੀ ਦੀ ਵਾਰ ਵਿੱਚ ਕਿਸੇ ਅਞਾਂਣ ਲਿਖਾਰੀ ਨੇ ਨੰਦਾ ਦੀ ਥਾਂ ਨਿੰਦਾ ਸ਼ਬਦ ਲਿਖਦਿੱਤਾ ਹੈ, ਦੇਖੋ. ਨੰਦਾ ੩.

You already know what gurbani says about talking about about someone's bad qualities.

Edited by BhagatSingh

I said that I won't post any posts for this particular thread. But I'm breaking that not for the sake of debating but just as information:

If paapiman you're really after the real information, then you can (or anyone can) find the truth from first hand information, then he/she could contact "Ishwar Puri" ( http://ishwarpuri.org/contact/ ); Ishwar Puri is last known physical person known to be alive whose Spiritual Guru was Sant Sawan Singh.