Radha Soami exposed

paapiman

On 12/19/2015 at 1:08 AM, paapiman said:

Are the Amritdharis, not allowed to meet their guru or not permitted on their premises at all?

Thanks

Bhul chuk maaf

what i had herd is that an amritdhari is not at all allowed in there dera

not 100% sure

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...
On 8/15/2015 at 8:03 PM, paapiman said:

Khalsa jee, watch/listen to this video, where Jarnail SIngh jee Bhindrawale exposes so-called Radhaswami guru Sawan Grewal. He used to eat supari, excrete it (through anus), wash it, crush it and put it in langar (which will be eaten by people). This causes people (who eat the langar) to be influenced by the person, who has excreted the product.

Bhul chuk maaf

The above video is gone.

Here is the tidbit by Srimaan 108 Sant Gyani Gurbachan Singh jee Khalsa Bhindranwale exposing Babu Sawan Singh Grewal. The person actually starts seeing the image of the Ghor Mantri inside his mind after eating the fecal matter.

Please start listening at 12:50 min:

http://www.gurmatveechar.com/audios/Katha/01_Puratan_Katha/Sant_Gurbachan_Singh_(Bhindran_wale)/Guru_Granth_Sahib_Larivaar_Katha/Volume_13_Ang_1168-1273/075--Sant.Gurbachan.Singh.(Bhindran.wale)--Raag.Saarang--Ang-1242.(Vaar).mp3

Bhul chuk maaf

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/28/2018 at 11:57 PM, paapiman said:

The above video is gone.

Here is the tidbit by Srimaan 108 Sant Gyani Gurbachan Singh jee Khalsa Bhindranwale exposing Babu Sawan Singh Grewal. The person actually starts seeing the image of the Ghor Mantri inside his mind after eating the fecal matter.

Please start listening at 12:50 min:

http://www.gurmatveechar.com/audios/Katha/01_Puratan_Katha/Sant_Gurbachan_Singh_(Bhindran_wale)/Guru_Granth_Sahib_Larivaar_Katha/Volume_13_Ang_1168-1273/075--Sant.Gurbachan.Singh.(Bhindran.wale)--Raag.Saarang--Ang-1242.(Vaar).mp3

Bhul chuk maaf

Veer ji really excellent katha links by Sant Gurbachan Singh Ji.

Here is a video i downloaded from youtube veer ji using that app link i sent you on private message.

Here is 2 videos i found on youtube of Sant Jarnail Singh Ji and Sant Gurbachan Singh Ji exposing radha somais which i have uploaded on here as youtube is really untrusty worthy now.

The katha track of Baba Jarnail Singh Ji is in 1982 Sant Kartar Singh Ji Barsi.

• 2 months later...

Please listen to Gyani Inderjeet Singh jee Raqbewale narrating a real life incident of a Mona veer. A Mona Bhai exposes the guru (so-called) of the Radhaswamis.

Please start listening at 44:00 min:

http://www.gurmatveechar.com/audios/Katha/02_Present_Day_Katha/Sant_Giani_Inderjeet_Singh_(Raqbe_wale)/Sri_Gurpartap_Sooraj_Parkash_Katha/06_Sri_Guru_Har_Gobind_Ji/Giani.Inderjeet.Singh.(Raqbe.wale)--Sooraj.Parkash.Katha.-.Ras.05.Adhyai.01.-.Mangal.-.1995-05-17.mp3

Bhul chuk maaf

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...