Some Important Questions..

GagandeepSingh

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa..Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

Sangat Ji..I have some questions..please do answer me :

Ok so there Is One God..under whoose will we are all walking.Nothing happens without his approval and everything is happening under his will. On the other hand people are suffering because of the BAD karma they collected in previous lifes. So the first question is 

1. If everything is in Waheguru's will then how come people are doing good or bad. How are they reponsible for the Karma ?  

Everyone is God's Child. No matter which gender,religion,caste,creed,nation etc., We are all one but...

2. Why some people are having cruel intentions and then innocent people are suffering a lot. If no one is cruel or innocent then why people tend to be ? After all God can do whatever he want..can't he spread peace and end this kalyug.

3. Why almost everyone is caught up by something or the other. People are taking drugs,alcohol etc. More sexual desires which end up in rapes..Criminal rate is increasing. "Pakhand and Andvishwas" is increaing and very few are able to realize their true self.

Why God created 5 Evils ? 

I have some more questions but please do answer theese first. You peoole are having high avastha and you will understand what I want to say. Bhul Chuk Maaf !

1. If everything is in Waheguru's will then how come people are doing good or bad. How are they reponsible for the Karma ?  

- Good and or bad is relative. From Absolute point of view everything is divine expression there is no good or bad as Ik - Vaheguru is expressing itself via (Ong) creation, preservation destruction/Ong- rajo, tamo, sato... Ik which is ongkar. Kar (always aware, pure consciousness-turiya), the reason one is responsible for their karma because person performs action (good or bad) with identity separate I-ego/attached with actions/seperate I - I did this or that- that creates separation from true knowledge-  not perform action with realized divine realized knowledge- Bhramgyan- Ikongkar true expression.

2. Why some people are having cruel intentions and then innocent people are suffering a lot. If no one is cruel or innocent then why people tend to be ? After all God can do whatever he want..can't he spread peace and end this kalyug.

From relative point of view there are layers and layers of explanation regarding this, previous karma etc etc but from absolute everything comes together, whatever seen is expression of divine, seer is real seen is divine expression appear and disappear so in that regard- everything seen is illusory divine expression like.

3. Why almost everyone is caught up by something or the other. People are taking drugs,alcohol etc. More sexual desires which end up in rapes..Criminal rate is increasing. "Pakhand and Andvishwas" is increaing and very few are able to realize their true self.

Why God created 5 Evils ? 

God created five evils its part of maharaj leela - illusory dice is rolled and put in endless maceless of thoughts, complexities, relax world is game in it divine resides, playing hide and seek game with its creation.

Edited by N30 S!NGH