Scuba diving as sikh

SSA to all,

Need some advice .I want to do adventurous things in my life but I hold myself back because I am not normal as others I keep turban I have long hear and beard which make me thing about i would look while doing scuba diving or swimming. how do I get over thesee things remaining a sikh. I male and want to go scuba diving.... could anyone help me or guide me ???

Thanks!

SSA to all,

Need some advice .I want to do adventurous things in my life but I hold myself back because I am not normal as others I keep turban I have long hear and beard which make me thing about i would look while doing scuba diving or swimming. how do I get over thesee things remaining a sikh. I male and want to go scuba diving.... could anyone help me or guide me ???

Thanks!

Bro, you are normal. By just having a beard and hair, one does not become abnormal. If you keep thinking that you are abnormal, that it might result in an inferiority complex, which will be a hindrance for you. Remember, half the battle is won in the mind.

Are you facing any specific problems, while swimming and diving? You can wear a Patka, instead of a Turban and tie your beard. You can also buy a full body swimming suit.

Bhul chuk maaf

you seem to have pretty low self esteem b/c of your impressions of your saroop. I bet if you do more simran/bani in the morning you will feel internally stronger. 

i know a singh who swims in the public swimming pool. He wears a swimsuit that covers most of his body with stainless steel kirpan in kesh.  

• 2 weeks later...

I need to get swimsuit ...any recommendation from singh which swimsuit fits covers full dastar on top as well? I imagine he probably got xxl because they are usually tight to begin with.

Went to white water rafting this summer in valemount, had to change to small patka because their swim gear with helmet wouldn't fit.

Edited by N30 S!NGH