And itz a GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLEEEE !!!

Ideal Singh

Well he sure is a match winner and doesnt matter if you eny his super capabilities... Hez one of the best ever... And about Zinedine Zidane... The best midfielder of his generation...

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BikramjitSingh

OMg..i h8 thierry henrey..he's so up himself....makes me sick :x

i agree wis u gurpreet kaur , MAN U r da best

Darshan Kaur,

I agree he can be arrogant but arrogance is a mark of a great player. When you have 50,000 Man U fans screaming at you each time you get the ball then would you deny him his arrogant look when he scores a goal and shoves their screams down their prawn sandwich eating mouths :)

I would bet my life that you and Gurpreet Kaur don't even live in Manchester !. Most Man U supporters don't even live in the city.. they just follow the team because of the hype.

All together now.. 'Stand up if u have Man U'

GurFateh

Bikramjit

This is for Mr. Bikramjit ji...

Ji, if the explanation for the arrogance that someone exhibits during a game is that there's thousands of fans screaming MAN U the best and all...

does that mean that you've got a couple hundreds fans behind ur comp, screaming Bikramjit, u da bomb??? Jus wondering :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Guest Javanmard

As far as I am concerned there is no real football outside Brazil, Portgual, Spain and the rest of Latin America. The rest of the world things that it's still about shooting goals instead of playing with fun and grace!

Guest BikramjitSingh

This is for Mr. Bikramjit ji...

Ji, if the explanation for the arrogance that someone exhibits during a game is that there's thousands of fans screaming MAN U the best and all...

does that mean that you've got a couple hundreds fans behind ur comp, screaming Bikramjit, u da bomb??? Jus wondering :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Sorry but that went totally over my head. I don't think you understood.. the Man U fans aren't screaming 'Man U are best'.. the usual shouts u get are directed at the player, his parentage.. sometimes even racist comments. If he loses the ball or misses a goal the Man U fans will jeer at him and make obscene gestures. Henry doesn't hate Man U the team.. most players feel passion for the game and apart from having a history of bad tackles between players most players know that if the price is right they might well be played for the same team against whom they are playing. Hope that explains. BTW I only have one fan on this discussion forum :)

GurFateh

Bikramjit Singh

Guest BikramjitSingh

perhaps I did, it's just that I don't watch too many soccer games and when I do, it's on tv and u can't tell what ppl are screaming... here at hockey games most ppl root for the player that's got the puck..

Football is probably the only game where the rival fans will boo the player or abuse him. What happens now is consider tame, a few years ago the black players used to get monkey noises made at them and in the 70's the rival fans used to bring bananas to the match to throw on the pitch at the black players. I suppose this is why many players especially Strikers are so arrogant when they score.

GurFateh

Bikramjit

Guest BikramjitSingh

lol at singer comment.....

right now..best player in nthe world has to be figo... in my mind.. either figo or the unsung hero, Roberto Carlos

I remember watching a documentary about Maradona after he was thrown out of the 1994 World Cup for taking illegal substances. It showed Americans being asked what they thought of Maradona. The classic was this lady who said ' I don't like the way she dances seductively and her songs are blasphemous ' :LOL:

Mind you I probably wouldn't have known who OJ Simpson was if it weren't for his trail.

GurFateh

Bikramjit

Guest BikramjitSingh

Damn, thas soooo harsh, what would be the point in playing in such a game if one was receiving so much abuse... even if one loves playing, there would be a threshold of how much one could take of it....

Like I wrote it's not that harsh now and the stadia have stewards and police who will now eject anyone heard making a racist comment. But considering the number of fans involved it's difficult for the police to do much. So the only way a player can show his abusers that they can't get to him is to act arrogant. Just wanted to let you know how bad it can sometimes be.

GurFateh

Bikramjit

Well, MAN U are the best because when you say that to someone, you are indirectly paying them a compliment right?!... :? ...er..'MAN U R THE BEST'?..erm..maybe not?! :shock:

You don't have to be in the same town to support the time, otherwise I would have moved obviously :roll:

I thought Kirkit was bad, this calls for another buttscratching session I think :LOL:

Gurfateh

Guest BikramjitSingh

Well, MAN U are the best because when you say that to someone, you are indirectly paying them a compliment right?!... :? ...er..'MAN U R THE BEST'?..erm..maybe not?! :shock:

You don't have to be in the same town to support the time, otherwise I would have moved obviously :roll:

I thought Kirkit was bad, this calls for another buttscratching session I think :LOL:

Gurfateh

Sorry I wasn't criticising. It's just that unlike other clubs most of the Man U supporters live outside the city. You are abviously one of those supporters-in-exile. Mind You don't blame you for not moving to manchester :)

GurFateh

Bikramjit

lol@minesweeper :LOL::LOL:

nah goin to a footy match is too wicked.. the atmosphere there cannot be touched.... out of all the games ive been to ive never had anyone say anything.... we jus spend all our time stickin two fingers up at the away team :twisted: :twisted:

lemme guess which fingers... umm... one index finger, and one middle finger?/

THERE WE GOO! Steel Bangle has the answer.. if only the rest of the world could catch on.. despite them being the opponents, SB still waves the peace sign! God Bless!