And itz a GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLEEEE !!!

Ideal Singh

Magarmach Singh I think you are unaware of kurehat in Sikhism... and that is Nindiya... Criticism... you are too much inclined on criticising everything... this is not a right approach to life...

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BikramjitSingh

hmm....no surprises....Man. U starts off undefeated...

Can't wait for the champions league to start and watch Man U get their butts kicked by some decent European teams

Guest BikramjitSingh

GO BAGGIESSSSS!!!!! :D 3 WINS IN A ROW... BACK TO THE PREMIERSHIP NEXT YR HOPEFULLY!!

BOING BOING BAGGIES :wink: :P:D

Yeah Premiership next year for the Baggies and then back down to Division one again :) :)

Yo-Yo

GurFateh

Bikramjit

Yeah Premiership next year for the Baggies and then back down to Division one again :) :)

Yo-Yo

GurFateh

Bikramjit

:cry: well we can celebrate for a while n then back to the pain n sorrow of constantly gettin hammered in the premiership :P

out of all the games i went to last yr at the hawthorns... NEVER did they win!!! lol. :LOL::LOL:

GO BAGGIES :wink: :D

Guest BikramjitSingh

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Steel bangle

One thing that I have noticed is that apnay up north are much for fanatical about their hometown teams than us down south. I mean you only need to look at Bibiyan like Gurpreet Kaur who though she lives in Hayes supports Man Utd :( and never misses a chance to show her support. :twisted:

I used to know these young Singhs a few years ago from Sunderland who were so fanatical about their team that everytime their team played Newcastle they were the first to try and wind up the Newcastle fans.

About the Baggies

Aye Lad it's grim oop north

GurFateh

Bikramjit

Guest BikramjitSingh

I wonder what is Chelsea is upto... So many transfers...and now a 6th Midfielder... Whatz his name... !!!

Claude Makelele from Real Madrid. If Chelsea manage to gel as a team they could actually win the Premiership this season. They've virtually brought a whole another team

Guest BikramjitSingh

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

The problem with Chelsea in the last few seasons has always been that they've played well against the good teams such as Arsenal and Man Utd but when it comes to the middle order teams they drop points there. As long as Chelsea play well against the minor teams they will do well

GurFateh

Bikramjit

• 2 weeks later...

Gap is really Closing... and Chelsea is up there almost... Something to look forward to...

Letz play Fantasy Football here...

http://www.espnstar.com/jsp/cda/general/fantasy.html

Letz cee who Judgez well...

Guest BikramjitSingh

i have a feelin that chelsea will win this yr - as long as scummy arsenal dont win ill be happy :twisted:

whos at top of div 1??? baggiessssss :wink: :P

OY ! Less of the scummy Arsenal. As long as Man U don't win it this year I'm happy !.

One thing that's impressed me about Chelsea is that they have gelled so well. Ordinarily a team with so many new faces takes time to gel as well as there being the likelihood of bad feelings among the players already at the club. But Hasselbaink and Gudjonsson seem to be playing better than ever. Adrian Mutu should be the top scorer this season.. he's already got 4 out of 3 matches played.

I had a discussion with Gurpreet Kaur about this and she pointed out that should Ranieri stay at his job and Mutu and Duff gel as players Chelsea will win hands down. Her other prediction was that if Chelsea get Vieri from Inter then they will definately win the premiership. According to her Vieri is well suited to the Premiership and she pointed out that he is more like a traditional english 'centre-forward' than any of the other Italian strikers. I must admit she knows her footy :) Looks like her predictions are coming right. :)

BTW She also said the Baggies always have a good start to the season but lose too many games at the end. She described them as a bunch of big time charlies !

Gurfateh

Bikramjit