And itz a GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLEEEE !!!

Ideal Singh

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

brasil still rules :wink:

Brazil ! Brazil !! Brazil !!!

My football Anthem !!!

If you weren't so sweet in that pic Singh Bhaji, I woulda umm..done angry things :? :shock:

Don't you get it? Everytime you say MAN U ARE THE BEST! you are effectively decreasing your ego by praising the other person, so...the secret lies in supporting MAN U..seeeeeeeeeeeee? :LOL:

Guest BikramjitSingh

MAN U are the best = manchester united are the best

MAN U are the best = man (uk slang talk) U (person ur reffering to) are the best (self explanitory)

:P

Cheerz Steel Bangle Bhaji

I just got it now !!

God, I'm slow !!

I thought Gurpreet Kaur Ji was just trying to ram her team down people's throats !! Thought she was one of those people who follow the latest fad team and then start getting on people's nerves about how great that team is and then move on to support another team. People like that can't even name more than one player in the team ! Ask them what's the stadium 'their' team play and see them squirm !

As far as I am aware Gurpreet supports, Liverpool, Man U, Arsenal, Chelsea.. Countrywise Argentina, Brazil, England. How's that for being a 'footy' supporter !! :roll:

Bhaji these people don't know what it is like to support a team with a passion. Only a true footy fan can know that.

I assume you play footy yourself. Used to play for my school team and even a broken leg from a slide tackle 6 years ago doesn't stop me playing.

GurFateh

Bikramjit

Whatz Latest in this front... ?

• 5 weeks later...

Man U bite the dust at home... they seem to be down and out... Fulham played electrifying Football... it was fascinating watching them... this Noosteroy missed too much opprtunities... :evil:

Man U miss Beckham for sure...

Arsenal with another chance to climp to the Top... :)

• 5 months later...