Handwritten Bir of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji @ Gurdwara Mattan Sahib, Kashmir

CdnSikhGirl

so you believe guru Gobind Singh Ji instructed women to see and serve men as gods over them...

For those in the Taksal, if its their maryada, then yes.

Now maybe you can truthfully tell us why you have not retracted your insulting words for CharotroPakhyan even after it was proved that it was the words of Guru Gobind Singh ? And why you keep insulting the Gurus repeatedly.

For those in the Taksal, if its their maryada, then yes.

Now maybe you can truthfully tell us why you have not retracted your insulting words for CharotroPakhyan even after it was proved that it was the words of Guru Gobind Singh ? And why you keep insulting the Gurus repeatedly.

It was never proved that it is the words of Guru Ji.  Just because there is some question on Sikh Khoj's research doesn't mean your opinion is automatically correct.  I believe Jaap Sahib etc are from Guru Ji.  I don't believe our Guru would write stories which depict women in such low light as Charitropakhyan... and I am not alone in this. 

It was never proved that it is the words of Guru Ji.  Just because there is some question on Sikh Khoj's research doesn't mean your opinion is automatically correct.  I believe Jaap Sahib etc are from Guru Ji.  I don't believe our Guru would write stories which depict women in such low light as Charitropakhyan... and I am not alone in this. 

What? You think women don't behave like this at all? That it may reflect a particular type of women that we need to be knowledgeable about? 

Have you got any brothers? 

What? You think women don't behave like this at all? That it may reflect a particular type of women that we need to be knowledgeable about? 

Have you got any brothers? 

Not any more than men can act like that!  But there is no who book written to warn females about the wiles of men... so why would there be stories written only showing women in this light but not men? It makes it look skewed like suggesting men don't do these things but women do... which is SO NOT true! 

Not any more than men can act like that!  But there is no who book written to warn females about the wiles of men... so why would there be stories written only showing women in this light but not men? It makes it look skewed like suggesting men don't do these things but women do... which is SO NOT true! 

That's a good point. We're trying to do this now. Warn women about the wiles of men here in the UK. You know with all the grooming and pimping. If we had that, it would be so much easier....

You were so quick to use Sikh Khojs one (non) proof to have a go at the others like the parasite you are, now it's been categorically disproved you say "it's our opinion". Why didn't you tell Sikh Khoj it was his "opinion"? You didn't did you?

I tell you what you are not alone in. That is being so consumed by your false intellect that you think you know everything about Sikhi.

Again you are wrong. There are stories of men's bad characters, brave women and brave men.

Even if there was only one instance of the good character of a woman, or only one instance of a bad male character, that would be enough to say that its not against females only. However the stories that you keep barking about only constitute form  about 60% of the Granth. So please stop telling lies that Guru Sahib has painted women only in  bad light in this Granth.

You were so quick to use Sikh Khojs one (non) proof to have a go at the others like the parasite you are, now it's been categorically disproved you say "it's our opinion". Why didn't you tell Sikh Khoj it was his "opinion"? You didn't did you?

I tell you what you are not alone in. That is being so consumed by your false intellect that you think you know everything about Sikhi.

Again you are wrong. There are stories of men's bad characters, brave women and brave men.

Even if there was only one instance of the good character of a woman, or only one instance of a bad male character, that would be enough to say that its not against females only. However the stories that you keep barking about only constitute form  about 60% of the Granth. So please stop telling lies that Guru Sahib has painted women only in  bad light in this Granth.

60% of the Granth but how much of the Charitropakhyan which is the part dealing about 'wiles' of that nature?  It's something like 90% So it's suggesting that women are responsible for 90% of 'wiles' while men only 10%??  It's suggesting that women are more deviant than men which is a skewed picture.  

Please keep this to the other topic... and Neo can you please merge the unrelated bits from this one?  

Edited by Satkirin_Kaur

Satkiran's arguments fail because we are having a lot of problems very similar to those highlighted in CP. Girls getting used by geezers left right and centre. Girls going bonkers in lust and doing all manner of things that end up bad. 

Girl, you've been stuck in your submarine too long. 

60% of the Granth but how much of the Charitropakhyan which is the part dealing about 'wiles' of that nature? 

I'm talking about CharitroPakhyan Granth. As part of Sri Dasam Granth.

It's something like 90% So it's suggesting that women are responsible for 90% of 'wiles' while men only 10%?? 

No it's around 270 sakhis out of 404. But like I said, even if there was only ONE sakhi about men, and 403 about women, you still have to take the one as seriously as the 403. That's something you fail to comprehend.

It's suggesting that women are more deviant than men which is a skewed picture. 

Only to an idiot. Any person with one brain cell could work out that the numbers have nothing to do with the overall aim of the text. Sadly it seems to me that you haven't evolved enough for this lonely brain cell to split into two.

There is no end to the drama you are trying to present. Next you will try to say that Guru Granth Sahib is for men only, as no writings/teachings of women are present. You are so two-faced, it's unbelievable.